[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>muh respek da business >gotta pay er dues >how dare

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 3

>muh respek da business
>gotta pay er dues
>how dare you say a scripted promo that you have to say otherwise you get heat from your bosses
>muh gotta shake erryones hand or else yer disrepekin da bizness
>if u disrepek da bisness u get sodomized or assaulted in the ring

Is this the worst thing about wrestling?
>>
>>1941950
>respecting a business full of aggressive homosexuals and beta males
>>
The Undercarder buried DDP because DDP didn't go out of his way to shake his hand when he first came into the company and he took it as a sign of "disrespect"
>>
>>1941984
no, it's because DDP was skinny and old
>>
>>1941984
I thought he got buried because he hugged Vince.
>>
>>1941990
nope

As soon as WWF bought WCW there was reports of an "unnamed WCW wrestler" not shaking Takers hand and Taker got angry about it. This was when smarks were shitting on Taker big time, heres a link

http://boards.theforce.net/threads/wwe-tna-pro-wrestling-discussion.3354557/page-2

>Thirdly, there are reports that Undertaker blew a WCW wrestler off becuase he failed to introduce himself earlier. Undertaker, get over yourself. You got maybe a year left in your tank. i say enjoy while you can still have wins wrote into the storylines.

Seeing as what happened to DDP, you have to assume it's him
>>
>>1942005
>maybe a year left in your tank
>still wrestling in 2016
Based GOATaker working the smarks
>>
>>1941950
It's the only thing separating real men from lazy, entitled millennials. If you don't pay your dues and show respect then you deserve whatever happens to you.
>>
>>1942005
>guy thinking that Taker had a year left in 2001 right about anything
>>
File: 1472152405329.png (269KB, 401x317px) Image search: [Google]
1472152405329.png
269KB, 401x317px
>>1942005
>Undertaker, get over yourself. You got maybe a year left in your tank

>Got his best matches around 10 years later

B

T

F

O
>>
>>1942016
Second half is irrelevant seeing as he was just talking about the reports

There's no other logical reason as to why DDP was fucked so bad, especially when you hear the pop he got when he originally debuted
>>
>>1942026
he was old and skinny and most WCW wrestlers got screwed
>>
>>1942041
the majority of WCW wrestlers they brought in were geeks and were dead on arrival unlike DDP, he was the only other name they brought in besides Booker T

45 in wrestler years doesn't mean much especially when he was at his most over at 42
>>
>>1942058
Vince didn't want to swap wives with DDP like Bischoff did, that's why he didn't make it in WWE.
>>
File: bork3.jpg (66KB, 612x574px) Image search: [Google]
bork3.jpg
66KB, 612x574px
>>1942061
>>
Guys like Bob Holly take this shit too far.
>>
>>1942005
>You got maybe a year left in your tank. i say enjoy while you can still have wins wrote into the storylines.
lol
>>
>>1941984
Fuck the undercarder, did more harm than good to the business
>>
>business was exposed decades ago
>faggots still act like fucking carnies

At least this shit is dying off finally
>>
>>1942016
>>1942005

To clarify for the kids here (literally all of you), Undertaker's retirement has actually been tossed around for a good 16 years or so. Even by himself, I think I've read before. So hilarious in retrospect but not really outrageous at the time.
>>
>>1941984

Was it autism?
>>
t. Jobber from 2002 who kicked out the locker rooM

Absolutely not, we need more shit like this when guys like Sami Zayn are being annoying cunts backstage
>>
>>1941950
triggered equality nigger detected
You're the type of faggot who'd get eaten alive in corporate America
>>
>>1943146

Why doesn't Undercarder hold wrestler's court on Zayn and sentence him to a month of daily shower butt fuckings or whatever he does?
>>
>>1942005
>all that wrong on the first few pages
kek at these bootyblasted grandpa smarks
>>
You guys are all looking at the good short term. In the long term this will ruin wrestling. After this Invasion angle the WWF will spew crap out of every orifice. Why you might ask. It has no competition and we can't do a thing about it. However last nights RAW was great except I would rather ECW would have stayed by itself. Another bad thing about the merger is the timing. Just look at the stars who are out: HHH, The Rock, Benoit, Kevin Nash, etc.
PowerfulJedi, Jul 10, 2001 at 3:28 PM

Oh how he was right
>>
After invasion, I think Vince should split them into three seperate companies, with Vince in charge of WWF, Shane in charge of WCW, and Paul E. in charge of ECW, with occasional cross-over angles and inter-promotional matches.

My big question is: Are they going to bring back the ECW title? I really hope so, because Tommy Dreamer certainly deserves it, and he only held it for a few minutes(although I'm not sure Tommy can wrestle again)..
Saint_of_Killers, Jul 10, 2001

Pridicted the brand split
>>
>>1943298
>>1943303

This guy doesn't get Vince at all
>>
>>1943303
>Saint_of_Killers
I respect that screen name
>>
>>1943104
unless you're JBL

then you bury new talent any chance you get just because of it
>>
>>1943146
>guys like Sami Zayn are being annoying cunts backstage
What's vanilla midget supreme done again?
>>
>>1943146
>being a good wrestler is annoying
>>
>>1948526
Nothing, for some weird reason posters here are surprised and angry that a half arab half mexican raised in french canada is tut tut tutting and hon hon honning about Trump being elected
>>
>>1948526
He keeps bitching at wrestlers about planning spots or whatever
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.