[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What did """""outlaw"""""

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 3

File: oHOzMFUc.gif (4MB, 500x295px) Image search: [Google]
oHOzMFUc.gif
4MB, 500x295px
What did """""outlaw""""" wrestling mean by this?
>>
>>1941905
That was a kinda neat spot
If I cared more about sweaty mandrama I'd get into ringpiece of honor
>>
>>1941996
>That was a kinda neat spot
No it wasn't.
>>
>>1942014
Yes it was, Dalton does that 619 hurricanrana on the bottom rope all the time, countering it that way makes sense and doesn't happen often so by definition it's a good spot.
>>
Why can't we have this + good promos and good storylines.

Is it so hard to have a whole package company?
>>
File: luger-hall.jpg (72KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
luger-hall.jpg
72KB, 960x720px
>>1942043
Not at all, all you need to have the full package in your company these days is wheelchair access.
>>
>>1941905
What's with indies obsession with the super kick anyway?
>>
>>1942121
>you now realize that the superkick is one of the only moves manlets can do consistently
>>
>>1942121
Everyone wants to copy The Young Cucks
>>
>>1942806
Why would they want to do that? They are shit.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ejQFkSFDpn8
>m-muh indies
>i-it's good if you get into it
>c-c-c-c-c-cmon dont take it so serious
>>
>>1942812
Because they're indie no-personality no-charisma having vanilla midgets that have to overcompensate with muh meme-tier workrate while obese neckbeards jerk themselves off thinking it's the greatest shit ever.

Wrestling is dead and they're flippy shitting on its grave.
>>
>>1942823
This single video got a bunch of my friends into wrestling, actually. Most of them never transitioned into watching WWE, though.
>>
>>1942051
WTF happened? Does he have aids or something?
>>
>>1942848
proofs
>>
>>1942848
your friends sound like redditors
>>
>>1942862
Roids induced spinal stroke left him quadriplegic for a while and he never fully recovered.
>>
>>1942835

Now, now. Not every match can be as great as Warrior vs Hulk in WCW.
>>
>>1942881
Go watch gymnastics if you want to see people flip.
>>
>>1942121
It's an easy, high impact move that takes some athleticism to do.
>>
>>1942823
Fuck you that spot is great
>>
The only outlaw wrestling worth watching
https://youtu.be/0bOsA93yYFk
>>
>>1942895
no, it's not
>>
>>1942911
>I take my children's shows very seriously, I'll have you know.
>>
File: 1463850131299.gif (1MB, 191x200px) Image search: [Google]
1463850131299.gif
1MB, 191x200px
>>1942874
>roids induced
>>
>>1942862
you know how nikki bella had to retire because she fucked up her spine? Well Luger forgot to do that part
>>
>>1942918
you are literally everything that's wrong with the IWC
>>
>>1942939
Go to bed Cornette
>>
>>1941905
>ROH
>Outlaw
I've seen it on TVs at restaurants before. It's getting over and it's going to put WWE out of business by 2030. Screencap this nigger, I dare you.

Kenny Omega is the best thing in wrestling in the last fifteen years.
>>
>>1943081
>implying wrestling will still exist in 2030
>>
>>1941905
>Adam Cole

His baybay shtick makes me cringe so much.
>>
>>1941996
Honestly there's not much of a story for matches in ROH. episodes are an hour long and have just as many matches as WWE with similar or better quality
>>
No homo but Cole is pretty cute, he has the most beautiful smile in wrestling
>>
>>1943425
>Cole is pretty cute
>not castle

you're fucking gay
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.