[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

When will the next NXT call ups be happening? I hear Joe is going

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 7

File: CsfnWLBWgAIGf9K[1].jpg (63KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
CsfnWLBWgAIGf9K[1].jpg
63KB, 640x640px
When will the next NXT call ups be happening? I hear Joe is going to smackdown after Toronto. And Asuka will be dropping the title early next year to pic related
>>
Looks like a hot prostitute here....maybe because of the Toilets in the background
>>
NXT will be boring as hell without Joe Asuka and Shinsuke.
>>
>>1941483
People have been claiming that NXT will eventually lose its appeal since Big E & Bray got called up.
>>
>>1941475
does she remind anyone of kylie jenner?
>>
>>1941483
BUT GLOOOORRIOUUSSSSSSSS
>>
>>1941499
She reminds me of Cher with Stacy Keibler legs
>>
>>1941475
Is Tye Dillinger ready for a call up? I'm thinking he could debut in the Royal Rumble match next year. Fast forward to nine people having entered the match so far. The countdown for entrant #10 comes up. But there's an 'error', so even though the numbers appear to be changing, it's always showing a new 10. The crowd are confused as to what's going on, but they keep chanting 10, over and over. Then, as the 10 chants build, his music hits, and that's how he makes it to the main roster.

There's probably been someone else who has suggested this, since it makes sense with his character. But this is something I'd love to see, even if it is a bit cliché...
>>
>>1941475
My fuckin dick
>>
>>1941630
He looks flabby.
>>
>>1941630
This guy is going to be the biggest flop upon getting called up yet, screen cap this shit. Unless he gets called up to Smackdown, expect him to be released this time next year.
>>
>>1941475
Asuka is never getting called up and she's dropping the title to Ember Moon whether you like it or not. Already a known fact that they want to turn her heel soon and build Moon up as a big babyface.
>>
>>1941493
Yeah but this time it really will.
>>
File: JOE.png (944KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
JOE.png
944KB, 1366x768px
>>1941483
This. The only time I watch the weekly show is if Joe shows up to fuck with Regal or Asuka shows up to kill a jobber.
>>
Title needs to go to pey pey not ugllie kay
>>
>>1941475
>And Asuka will be dropping the title early next year to pic related
delusion
>>
>>1941692
This is what "NXT" fans think. The same fans who chant "Who are you" to Paul Ellering. You see NXT fags, stop acting like you all know everything that's planned to happen.

Ember Moon and Billie Kay are in line for the title. Ember will be pushed as the face of the division, Billie Kay is the most experienced on the roster right now and will be the top heel. Either of these two beating Asuka makes sense.

>Ember beats the streak clean and becomes the top star

>Billie Wins via interference gets major heat. Does the false entitlement storyline
>>
>>1941475

Billie is so godlike.
>>
>>1941714
>Billie Kay is the most experienced on the roster
>started working in the same year as Ember and spent time in a shit tier promotion in Australia where as Ember spent time in actuall promotions
wew
>>
>>1941709
BK has a cuter accent
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6kdtnrPH14U
>>
>>1941721

Ember is an ugly ass nigger jew that will never draw a dime or get respect from any sensible piece of shit smark. Billie is one of the all-time greats and she could peg me.
>>
>>1941721
I never mentioned Ember because she is already an established star. Billie Kay is from ROH. Her being shit is some /woo/ meme. She doesn't flip too much, I guess that's the new criteria for modern wrestling fans. She's definitely not a better wrestler than Ember but leaps ahead on the mic and presence scale
>>
>>1941714
Stop projecting you utter retard. The two singles titles never ever change hands by cheating and it's not going to start happening now. Heels don't know how to cheat in Haitch's little toybox. Hope you enjoy the taste of my dick when the Ember pins Asuka clean and then does the same to Billie. Again.
>>
>>1941735
I felt embarrassed for Billie when watching Brooklyn. She was that shit.
>>
File: emberbotch.webm (863KB, 848x475px) Image search: [Google]
emberbotch.webm
863KB, 848x475px
>>1941743
That had more to do with Ember
>>
>>1941735
>Billie Kay is from ROH
she was only in RoH in 2008 and had two matches as a fucking jobber. hardly makes her an RoH wrestler
>this mong knowes less about his waifu then some guy that dislikes her
>>
>>1941760
She ain't my waifu, I'm just a proud Aussie
>>
>>1941772
>still knowes jackshit about wrestling
>>
>>1941714
>The same fans who chant "Who are you" to Paul Ellering.

Yeah, shame on them for not recognising a guy who looks completely different to the last time he had a regular role on TV a quarter of a century ago.
>>
>>1941726
You sound like a hit with the ladies. Do yourself a favor and get some sunlight today.
>>
What's with people getting triggered over Billie Kay? It's not like she's done anything bad or even relevant. Just leave her alone
>>
>>1941802
The one (1) faggot making threads about her everyday triggers me. Billie Kay is not close to being relevant enough to get angry about
>>
>>1941797

>liking girls

Fag.
>>
>>1941807
>getting angry over billiemark of all things

Are you that Deanfag who posts here all day by any chance? Only he seems to get upset over these things. If not then just ignore it, there are far worst things shit-posted on this board
>>
>>1941856
>giving yourself a name
and no im not Carter. And no, you are currently the most consistently awful poster on this board at the moment
>>
>>1941748
What was wrong with her here? Seems like she's been hit in the head.
>>
>>1941859
Sup Deano
>>
>>1941859
>im not carter
yeah right....
>>
>>1941802
>>1941807
It's a bunch of fags who do this periodically
>Take less popular superstar
>Shitpost like it matters
>Peyton Royce
>Becky Lynch
>Charlotte
>Sienna
>Allie
>Billie Kay
>Baron Corbin
>>
>>1941630
no nxt wrestler has ever been ready for the call up
>>
>>1941630
He's as ready as he's going to be.

He's alright, he would have been better enhancement talent for raw than Jinder. I don't know why they brought him back when they could have just raided a new more of the nxt guys who arent going anywhere
>>
File: glorious.jpg (59KB, 560x560px) Image search: [Google]
glorious.jpg
59KB, 560x560px
>>1941519
best reason to keep watching
>>
File: HBK.jpg (55KB, 718x671px) Image search: [Google]
HBK.jpg
55KB, 718x671px
>>1942125
https://vid.me/FDOk
>>
>>1941893

You're full of shit.
Thread posts: 44
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.