[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ok, so I've just bought a ticket for a WWE Live show in

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

File: WWE.jpg (41KB, 620x350px) Image search: [Google]
WWE.jpg
41KB, 620x350px
Ok, so I've just bought a ticket for a WWE Live show in Berlin this wednesday. This is my very first live show. How fucked am I?
>>
>>1940237
I hope none of the female divas get gang raped by your refugees
>>
>>1940246
they're not "my" refugees since I'm from Poland but to tell you the truth I'm scared of those fucking german kebabs. I just hope that they're not interested in a fake sport
>>
Smelly fat smarks everywhere.
>>
I was at the one in London a few days ago.

Expect a lot of children, fat autistic NEETs, and Pakis
>>
>>1940288
oh fuck... my girlfriend really wanted to go to this show even though she doesn't give a fuck about wrestling. She just knew i'm into it. And once she sees all those nerds in the arena I'll be exposed as a fag who is into an autistic hobby. Oh well...
>>
Do it for Based Big Dog.
>>
>>1940252
Osama Cię zajebie
>>
>>1940297
Don't worry. Tyrone or Hassan Abdul Hakeem will comfort her
>>
>>1940305
wez mnie nawet kurwa nie strasz... ostatni raz w niemczech bylem po hanute w zgorzelcu w 91 roku
>>
>>1940302
this
>>
>>1940315
I know I will be crucified for this but I really don't hate Roman...he is one of the very few people on the roster that looks like he could kick the shit out of me. Yeah, he is kinda shitty on the mic but I can't blame him for the monster push... booking is not his fault after all. But this moment when he "loads" his punch is so fucking cringeworthy, oh man.
>>
>>1940237
Don't read what is happening on the UK tour, they do the same shit every night on Euro tour
>>
Yes you will get to experience how over the Big Dog is in person. It will change your life. Youre also guaranteed table or weapon spots.
>>
>>1940311
Niemcy wypłacili Żydom odszkodowania, a chyba z chciwości nie mogą się opamiętać i żądają od Polski odszkodowań za czyny popełnione przez oprawców sowieckich i niemieckich. Dla uzasadnienia swoich żadań oskarżają Polaków o udział w zbrodniach.
>>
>>1940305
>>1940311
>>1940404
Speak American you pieces of shit
>>
>>1940409
Miej sex
Idź na siłownie
Szukaj słońca
Znajdź poszlakę
Urosnij i schudnij.
>>
>>1940433
google translate didn't treat you well did it?
>>
File: 1476992863984.png (276KB, 500x564px) Image search: [Google]
1476992863984.png
276KB, 500x564px
>>1940237
Just go and relax and enjoy yourself
>>
>>1940409
>American
>Not understanding that America (North, Center, South) speak other languages like Portuguese, Spanish, etc

Lel
>>
>>1940237
Well, my experience with WWE live shows (except for *one* Smackdown I went to) is that you'll have one vocal wannabe smark either directly in front of you or directly behind you who will spout the most generic, straight-from-the-internet opinions during matches and distract you from everything. They will also be fat
Also you will never see a single wrestler outside of the matches and will probably have to endure a bad sound setup
>>
>>1941810
It's a joke about how Americans expect people to use English around them, and some are stupid/America-centric enough to call it "American" rather than "English".
>>
>>1940433
English dude! Terrorist aren't welcome here
>>
based wwe working you into a shoot with your "girlfriend"
>>
>>1941820
Wow, I would have never known
>>
Expect a lot of kids and bored parents.

It was a big shock when I went to one last year having only been to ICW and NXT previously. It was a bit shit.

I'm at Raw tonight so hoping that draws a better crowd.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.