[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is Haku as tough as they say? I think it's some kind of

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 96
Thread images: 7

File: man_file_1049689_20.jpg (24KB, 278x400px) Image search: [Google]
man_file_1049689_20.jpg
24KB, 278x400px
Is Haku as tough as they say? I think it's some kind of inside joke, I can't imagine a 5'10" king of manlets being the most feared man in the locker room.
>>
>height wins fight

Oh look, a literal mark.
>>
>>1939283
If his height starts with five, I'd eat him alive.
>>
>>1939283
Haku was a crazy motherfucker who dodn't give a fuck, guy literally snatched peoples eyes out their head
>>
>>1939285
>>1939298
These. Height does not mean shit compared to ruthlessness and muscles. Haku was a ripped savage. I wouldn't fight him and im 6'5
>>
>>1939321
t. Deceitful manlet
>>
>>1939321

You're a pussy m8.

I would literally just kick this guy in the face and call it a day.
>>
>>1939298
There's also that long-standing rumour that Bischoff was going to use Meng as his insurance policy in case Tank Abbott decided to shoot on any WCW guys.
>>
>>1939337
Meng himself said he wouldn't go into the octagon due to a lack of training.
He'd have probably got bodied by a legit fighter.
>>
I think it's probably a bit of both. I don't doubt that he's probably tough as fuck and had a reputation but at this point I reckon some guys tell bullshit stories about him just to continue the legend of Meng.
>>
>>1939298
>snatched peoples eyes out their head
wtf is this real
I heard about him ripping a few teeth from someone's mouth with his bare hand during a fight....but not this
>>
>>1939336
He literally bit a guys nose off shut your fucking face you 4'6" nigger faggot
>>
>>1939283
It's just a meme. This manlet got lucky and won a couple fights so people exaggerated
>>
>>1939336
>kick Meng in the face
>he bites your foot off

Now what?
>>
>>1939346
Jimmy Jack Funk
>>
File: pizza time.png (226KB, 650x419px) Image search: [Google]
pizza time.png
226KB, 650x419px
>Meng
>manlet

You kids 'tarded or something?
>>
i wish this manlet meme would go away. ever since I got measured and found out i'm only 5'11 my life has been a living hell and i'm going through a depression i can't get out of. i'm constantly looking in the mirror wondering how in the world am I so short the doctor said I was supposed to be 6'2 and I ended up a midget. you guys make me feel like shit
>>
>>1939372
What cold hearted son of a bitch measured you?

Standing at 5'11", everyone can see from a distance that you are suffering from mild dwarfism. They should have done the decent thing and pulled out their tape measure and "accidentally" snapped it in half.

"Oh no, anon. I have broken my measuring device. We will have to leave measuring you until another time."

I suspect whoever it was secretly hopes you are going to an hero. What a cunt.
>>
>>1939361
Based Goldberg taking a picture with a pubescent Reigns
>>
>>1939379

i got measured when i was 15 i was only 5'8 they said i would grow up to be 6'2 but i only ended up at 5'11 and now i hate myself i hate being short
>>
>>1939372
At least you found someone to help you reach the keyboard
>>
>>1939372
>>1939379
>>1939381
>>1939383
All of you need a nice tall glass of shut up juice.
>>
>>1939342
With some training he would be Tongan Tank Abbott or better though.
>>
>>1939397
You need some nice tall shoes to reach the high-chair.
>>
>>1939336
no man, this guy is legit logo he tore off some guys eyeball and went chowdown on it. motherfucker is possessed.
>>
Theres a story about Haku and I believe Randy Savage back from the territory days. Randy was an irl tough guy and generally very few people could legit beat him one on one and other hotheads wouldn't mess with Randy.I think at the time he was the NWA champ or former champ(might of been in WWE/WWE champ at the time). Basically Randy was in this territory where the wrestlers of that territory didn't like the promotion Randy was in and would beat the shit out of those wrestlers, it wasn't uncommon for people to use weapons or pull out guns back then. Anyway Randy was at high risk from getting jump and severly beaten, so Randy would bring Haku with him to the bars to watch his back/security and he had no issues in an unfriendly territory
>>
>>1939466
Haku literally walked the line between murderous savage and crazy. According to most interviews hes a really nice guy to most people, but if you try to physically challenge or go way out of line he goes turns into a face-tearing chimpanzee, he just didn't take shit from anyone. Considering he put people over and didn't use his reputation to be main event I'd say he geniunly cared about the business and other people in general.

Fun fact: Haku was one of the only people Andre the Giant feared, if not the only
>>
>>1939336
k keep me posted
>>
Yes, he's fucking tough, a great guy though but he doesn't take shit out from anyone, so I wouldn't say he's "crazy" or "savage" but feared for some because of that.
>>
>>1939536
>he just didn't take shit from anyone.

This is true. He was one of the nicest guys in the locker room and was friends to lots of guys including Hogan, Savage, Steamboat, Valentine, Bret Hart, and even the Honkey Tonk Man. Haku though did though have a short fuse and if someone would try to screw around with him it didn't last long. That's where the rumors come from. Luger tried some shit with him in WCW and Haku beat his ass at a hotel after a PPV. He also a run in with Jerry Saggs and Terry Taylor while in WWF.

Quick fact: that fight with Haku is one of the reasons Taylor got the Red Rooster gimmick. Taylor was seemed as "cocky" backstage so Vince came up with the Red Rooster gimmick. Get it? Rooster.."cocky"?
>>
>>1939536
From most reports Andre was a huge pussy. True he was a large man, but hardly a tough guy.
>>
>>1939283
I'm willing to bet it's true because tons of wrestlers say he was tough. Forward to last minute

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8jOG8FVuj3c
>>
>>1939283
Being a savage >>>>>>>> being a manlet
>>
>>1939283
he is vastly overrated. His reputation is based on literally nothing
>>
>>1939707
Andre wasn't a pussy, hes notorious for going stiff in a match if a wrestler pissed him off or if he just didn't like him. Also Andre had the final call to the finishes to his matches, if he didn't want someone to go over him they didn't, including Hulk Hogan during his prime when he was a mega draw
>>
>>1939707
Having a soft side =/= being a pussy.

Andre had a heart of gold and was generally a gentle giant/teddy bear outside wrestling but on the road and in the locker room he didn't take shit from anyone
>>
Haku
>It was during the week I believe. Me and Siva Afi went over and there were lots of babyfaces there at the bar. We went sat in the other corner away from them. When they were ready to close, we had a few drinks, and on our way out there were five guys just sitting there. Of course, the same thing came out. 'Hey, are you guys with those guys – wrestlers? The fake wrestlers on TV?' You know. I said, 'Yeah. I'll show you.' And I reached over without thinking – there are four other guys there (laughs) – grabbed his face, and bit his nose off. Then the fight started. Me and Siva kind of cleaned house there and left. I'll never forget it (laughs)."

Bill Goldberg
>I don’t know of a human being alive that could take out Meng in his prime. I really don’t. One story I remember was when it took like 13 guys to get him out of a bar with Ric Flair. He was pepper sprayed and laughed at the cops and broke the cuffs right in front of them.

Jake the Snake
>If I had a gun and was sitting inside a tank with one shell left and Meng is 300 yards away, he's mine, right? Well the first thing I'm going to do is jump out of the tank and shoot myself because I don't want to wound that son of a bitch and have him pissed off at me

Bobby Heenan
>took his two fingers on his right hand, his index finger and trigger finger, and he reached into the guy's mouth and he broke off the guy's bottom teeth." Heenan was also close friends with Andre the Giant and claimed that the only two men in the world that Andre feared were Meng and Harley Race

Rikishi
> "Brock is tough but Meng is crazy tough!". Recounted an incident in St Louis when Haku incapacitated seven police officers who tried to arrest him.

Kevin Sullivan
>The next thing I know is that Meng goozles the guy like Mr. Spock. He then grabbed another guy who tried to get involved and knocked him unconscious. Meng bit through the guy’s shirt like a wolf, bit a chunk out of the guy’s back, then spit it on the floor
>>
>>1939964
>his index finger and trigger finger
Those are the same fingers.
>>
i'm 4'9 but a girl. can i be a wrestler if i practice wrestling and stuff
>>
>>1939985
Depends, if you want to be in WWE you have to be a diva whose at least a solid 7
>>
>>1939985
You probably need a boobjob
>>
Hes the cutest wrestler ever
>>
>>1939985
1. Are you hot?

2. Are you willing to suck the dick of the boss?

3. Do you have personal friends/family who are in the wrestling business?

If the answer to all of the above questions is yes, then maybe you could make it.
>>
>In an interview, Steiner talked about the time Meng fought off eight police officers. “They shot him with mace and he closed his eyes and sucked it in. He just opened his mouth and took a deep breath. I mean some of the stuff he did was like, ‘What the hell?’ Scotty and I always thought we were tough guys but that was before we met Meng.”

>On a trip to Puerto Rico, Meng was walking with fellow wrestler Jesse Barr when Barr decided to kick dirt onto a man who was digging ditches. Meng was upset by it and told Barr he shouldn’t have done it. Barr decided to get in Meng’s face and argue with him, which turned out to be a bad idea. Meng grabbed him and popped his eyeball out of socket. Some wrestlers claimed he completely tore it out, but Meng said that wasn’t true. Barr ended up getting fired for the incident.
>>
File: 1455871059387.jpg (42KB, 500x488px) Image search: [Google]
1455871059387.jpg
42KB, 500x488px
>>1939999
it's true, even Nash agrees.
>>
>>1939988

i'm maybe a 4. there's not many things in life i can do with my height but i want to be a wrestler. i don't have many talents, i have a lisp, i have bad eye sight so i wear glasses, i have long arms. who am i kidding i could never wrestle i'm a failure
>>
>>1940040
Do you have pretty feet?
>>
>>1940040
enough with the bait
>>
>>1940040
Yeah, if you're ugly then you're pretty worthless.

If you're Asian you could probably persuade some beta white guy with yellow fever to marry you though.
>>
>>1940044

i don't think so my feet are only size 5

>>1940046

whatever you say

>>1940048
>if you're ugly then you're pretty worthless

thanks
>>
>>1940058
Size 5 is good, you should value your strengths and I suspect your feet might be one
>>
Backstage stories are the new kayfabe. None of the shit he was said to have done was real or plausible.
>>
>>1940040
You can do independents if you're a good wrestler and take bumps
>>
>>1940075
Still, virgins on the Internet believe that and that's what matters
>>
>>1940058
Post a pic with timestamp, only way we can determine if you're tough enough
>>
>>1940084

no thanks
>>
>>1940040

Hey! I'm Kevin I like Sword Art Online and Neutral Milk Hotel. I'm 22, 5'7" and I enjoy playing lacrosse when I'm not gaming like a nerd ha.
>>
>>1940093
Please post feet
>>
>>1940093
>Asks if "she" can make it as a wrestler
>Won't show what "she" looks like
>Only have a self-report description from someone with low self-confidence and possibly a distorted reality as a result of it
>>
>>1939450
Unlikely son, because I'm not a little boy.

You have to be over 18 to post here.
>>
>>1940075
>"new"

Most of these stories are older than you lad.
>>
>>1940018
>On a trip to Puerto Rico, Meng was walking with fellow wrestler Jesse Barr when Barr decided to kick dirt onto a man who was digging ditches. Meng was upset by it and told Barr he shouldn’t have done it. Barr decided to get in Meng’s face and argue with him, which turned out to be a bad idea. Meng grabbed him and popped his eyeball out of socket.

Based Fucking Meng
>>
>>1939707
Andre backed down from a challenge from Bad News Brown and Kamala pulled a gun on him. Both times because of racist remarks.
>>
>>1939283
It's mostly an inside joke.
>>
Is this one of those "people re-tell and exaggerate stories that the wrestlers already have exaggerated" -threads?
>>
>>1941852
Andre was drunk and old as fuck when he backed down from Brown (who obviously was a legit tough guy).
>>
>>1939985
you sound perfect like a perfect fit for the new womens revolution era. When can you start?
>>
File: 1472441918410.jpg (47KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1472441918410.jpg
47KB, 1280x720px
>>1939397
>unironically SEETHING
wew lad
>>
>>1939336
retard.
>>
File: 1468441358492.jpg (35KB, 570x570px) Image search: [Google]
1468441358492.jpg
35KB, 570x570px
>>1939964
yfw vince been paying wrestlers to work this gimmick since the 90s.

after brock eats goldberg for lunch at survivor series meng comes out and they fight
>>
>>1939346
holy shit of course it's not real!! You fucking marks are fucking pathetic! You believe these retarded ass stories because you've been tricked into thinking it's the real real story by these fucking professional liars and con men
>>
>>1942986
Say that to Haku so he can bite your nose off
>>
>>1939381
>when i was 15 i was only 5'8

>TFW 5'6 at 20
>>
>On one particular day, Bischoff and Greg Gagne walked into the locker room and interrupted a conversation between Meng and Chris Candido, Chris Jericho, and Tammy Sytch. Meng immediately looked at the pair of execs and said, “Hey! Apologize to my friends. I’m talking to them.” According to Candido, the entire room went silent and everyone just froze.
>>
>Mike Tyson and Bruce Lee are gods in combat
>Manlets lose to anyone over 6'

Make up your minds
>>
>>1944252
Bruce Lee was an actor. Like Meng. Not a real tough guy fighter.
>>
>>1944263
Exactly my point. So is EVERYONE in WWE.
>>
>>1944263
Incorrect, he was a known street fighter.
>>
>>1944301
None of them are gods in combat. not bruce lee either
>>
>>1944302
so a non-fighter, got ya
>>
File: wlad.jpg (172KB, 1280x854px) Image search: [Google]
wlad.jpg
172KB, 1280x854px
>>1944304
No but Wlad is.
>>
>>1939283
Height is just one of many factors in a fight, and unless it's a pro fight where both men are sitting at a rather high skill level it can be easily worked around and weight and strength become more important. Haku was probably sitting at like 230 pounds or so going by his billed weight and was built stocky strong, he was probably horrible to deal with once he was all over you.

There's also the matter of mentality. People just freeze up or do stupid shit when they get into a fight, even trained people will do something like throw a useless jab or whatever when the best move would've just been a quick kick to the dick or something similar. By all accounts Haku gave no shits and would willingly maul and maim people, which goes a long way.

Having said this, there's absolutely nothing to prove Haku is really a tough guy other than hearsay and stories perpetuated by people who have an investment in keeping up the perception that pro wrestling is for real tough guys. There's probably some truth to them but most sound like made up carny shit.
>>
>>1944252
>poking logical holes in memes

Next take on the word cuck
>>
>>1944306
What? That's closer to real fighting than any combat sport, especially in Lee's day.
>>
>>1944405
Unconfirmed "street fight" stories perpetuated by people with a connection to Lee don't make him a fighter. He had good theories, he looked good on film and in assisted, cooperative demos but there's nothing to show us that he was in any way an actual fighter.
>>
>>1944433
you gotta think he would fuck some shit up though desu
>>
>>1939283

>muh height

You know what they say about keeping company with idiots for too long, you become one as well.
>>
>>1944477
No I really don't have to because we've nothing to tell us he could've actually done even a quarter of the things his fanboys ascribe to him. One can have amazing theory and still fail at application, especially in something as chaotic and difficult as a combat sport, let alone a fight.
>>
>>1944491
Found the millennial cuck. Bruce was literally the Goku of this world. He already threw a Kamehameha with his punches all he needed was to fly.
>>
Didn't he eat a guy's dog for a laff?
>>
>>1944528
That was a rib by Fuji. He did it to Toru Tanaka. Tanaka was trying to edge Fuji out of a territory and he wasn't having it.
>>
>>1939381
>5'11
>I hate being short
Oh shut the fuck up, you're a least average height if not slightly taller

I swear posts like this are some subtle memeing by lanklets trying to put actual manlets down even further
>>
>>1947307
Nigger if you live around actual whites (northern europeans not other meme shit like wogs or slavs) the average male is taller than six foot

Im six foot one and half my friends are at least a head taller

There is literally no excuse for being a manlet in a developed nation other than shit genetics
>>
>>1939337
I heard he either had meng beside him when he gave a finish to a guy who he knew wouldnt like it, or had meng pass on the message that he was doing the job.. either way the guy was gonna do what he was told
>>
Art Davie was trying to get him for one of the early UFCs so take that for what you will
>>
>>1939895
So he's just a fucking cunt asshole. Gotcha.
Thread posts: 96
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.