[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tell me the best match on the Wrestlemania 3 card NO shit for

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: dwd.jpg (50KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
dwd.jpg
50KB, 1280x720px
Tell me the best match on the Wrestlemania 3 card

NO shit for brains seriously tell me the best match on the Wrestlemania 3 card,the real best match just try it come on tell me
>>
>>1938294
Savage Steamboat of course
>>
Hogan-Andre drew 90000 people, so that makes it the best?

Shit. Does that make Roman-Haitch the second coming of Christ?
>>
>>1938300
it was ricky the dragon steamboats cuppa coffee in the big time
>>
>>1938306
Reigns/Gaytch wasn't the draw of WM32
>>
>>1938294
kek
>>
>WrestleMania 3
When are the nurses coming to take you back to your old folks home, grandpa. It's all about THE BIG DOG, ROMAN REIGNS.
>>
>>1938312
what was then?
>>
WM 3 doesn't mean shit now that the attendance record was broken. Haitch has officially buried Hoganetty and Andretty
>>
File: 1478132110757.jpg (66KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1478132110757.jpg
66KB, 1280x720px
>>1938300
Nope shit for brains, tell me what is the point of the wrestling business keyword business.
>>
>>1938334
Wrestlemania was the draw
>>
>>1938378

To make money, duh.
>>
>>1938378
doing flips in bingo halls
>>
>>1938378
Create a devoted fanbase and make then discuss wrestling on the internet
>>
>>1938334
taker/shane was the only reason anyone bought the PPV.

Wreslemania was the reason anyone bought a ticket, they go on sale MONTHS before the matches even start to be announced, so the show's patrons were going one way or the other.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (43KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
43KB, 1280x720px
Lot of shit for brains in this thread I see, ok I got a few more questions for all those who think they are "smartened up"

tell me who a mark is? no really big guy are you a mark? am I a mark? really who is a mark?

Define kayfabe, really just give it a try what is kayfabe? nope wrong what is it really?

And just one more zinger for you fucks when did people find out wresting was fake, ya I said fake, when did they know? come on try it
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.