[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I have kind of a gay question. I'm going to my first live

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: notz_slider.jpg (366KB, 740x406px) Image search: [Google]
notz_slider.jpg
366KB, 740x406px
I have kind of a gay question.

I'm going to my first live wrestling show, an indie, not a WWE house show or anyhting.

What...what do I wear? Is it cool to wear a wrestling shirt for a wrestler that isn't there, like the rule about wearing a band shirt to a concert, as long as it isn't the band that's preforming? Or is it the opposite, should I only wear a wrestling shirt if it's supporting one of the people there?

Sorry, I just don't want to look stupid when I pay money to see people pretend to fight in a hotel conference room.
>>
Wear literally whatever you want. There are grown men that dress in Bayley shirts and streamers.
>>
>>1937143
There is literally nothing wrong with that. Stop being a bigot.
>>
>>1937143
But do they to it when they go to a promotion Bayley isn't a part of?
>>
>>1937151
Does it matter? My point is there are people like that going to shows. Most indie fans are actual neckbeards. I went to an ROH show over the summer and they were all just meme spouting faggots. I wore a macho man shirt. Other people wore the same shirt. People literally don't care what you wear.
>>
>>1937151
Nigga wear whatever

bullet club shirts at wwe all the time

nwo shirts were always on wwf in the attitude era.

literally the worst case thing is a heel roasts you for cheap heat and that's it.
>>
>>1937173
>>1937170

Cool. Thanks.

Sorry, stepping outside of my comfort zone here and didn't want to do something that's frowned upon.
>>
File: 1477975337496.png (723KB, 755x498px) Image search: [Google]
1477975337496.png
723KB, 755x498px
>>1937183
what wrestler's shirt were you going to wear and to how shit and indie?

John Cena shirt at CZW might get some attention
>>
How about you stop being a little beta sissy and just wear something clean for a change you fat, shitposting manbaby that behaves autistic near normal people?

Would that be possible, /asp/ie?
>>
File: kyleoreilly1001.jpg (79KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
kyleoreilly1001.jpg
79KB, 800x800px
>>1937184
Kyle O'Reilly at XICW.
>>
>>1937186
Indie wrestling fans aren't normal people, you delusional fuckwit.
>>
>>1937187
idk who that is and idk what that promo is so you're fine
>>
>>1937141
It's pretty normal just to wear anything wrestling related, it's kind of like showing effort, even if its the most generic Stone Cold shirt or something. You are overthinking it, people just turn up in whatever.
>>
>>1937141
As an indie wrestler myself, I don't care what you wear as long as you're enjoying the show. It would be 'appropriate' to wear a general wrestling shirt if you don't have any of the current promotion's merchandise.
We're all wrestling fans and the talent isn't going to think you're stupid for wearing a wrestling shirt.
>>
>>1937141
XXXXXXXL t-shirt
>>
>>1937141
where whatever. wrestling fans are mostly autistc and you will probably see queers in pajamas and with stains on their clothing
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.