[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What does /asp/ think of Johnny Wrestling and Psycho Killer?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: gloriousbomb.jpg (65KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
gloriousbomb.jpg
65KB, 1280x720px
What does /asp/ think of Johnny Wrestling and Psycho Killer? Will they be the next NXT Tag Team Champions?
>>
>>1936145
>What does /asp/ think of Johnny Wrestling and Psycho Killer?

I love them

>Will they be the next NXT Tag Team Champions?

I think I'm 50/50 on either "Yes they will" or the alternative of "Sanity/Authors of Pain beat them, Ciampa turns on Gargano since they've been teasing that forever, and they have a main event singles feud, maybe for the title.
>>
>>1936145
>Authors of Pain
Nah, They're feuding with TMDK.

The Revival will probably be called to the main roster soon so I'd think that the next tag team champions will be DIY
>>
>>1936145
>Typical Flippyshit and Other
No thanks
>>
>>1936152
Sanity's getting the heel stable debut push tho, I think it's up in the air for now
>>
>>1936145
Tomasso is based. Gargano is alright aswell
>>
>>1936154
>Neither of them have any flippy shit in their moveset

Confirmed /asp/ doesn't actually watch wrestling
>>
>>1936154
Their match against each other was fucking brutal.
>>
>>1936158
Authors of Pain got it as well but they still have to wait their turn. That's why they are feuding with TMDK.

It will probably go something like this: the Revival > DIY > AoP > TMDK > Sanity
>>
I fucking love johnny man! Hope he becomes a huge star
>>
>>1936145
Always been a fan of Skinny Ryback
>>
They might get a transitional reign but...that'd mean they drop the gold to AoP.

No fuckin' thanks.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.