[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Just saw the house show in London. Not only did the Big Dog wrestle

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_5401.jpg (1MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5401.jpg
1MB, 4032x3024px
Just saw the house show in London. Not only did the Big Dog wrestle the match of the night, but he got a louder pop than Jasethy and Fatass put together.

>smarks will delude themselves into thinking Based Big Dog isn't over as fuck
>>
FUCKING BASED BIG DOG

you got any videos?
>>
I never understood why people hated him to begin with. He should of won at mania against bork
>>
>fedoramen is a London paki/pajeet
Ya cant make this up folks, it's genetic
>>
File: IMG_5410.jpg (695KB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5410.jpg
695KB, 4032x3024px
>>1935924
Sorry senpai. But I did get this nice shot of Emma
>>
>Roman getting pops in New New Delhi

Holy shit, stop the presses.
>>
>>1935931
> FedoRamen Stalker is deancuc
Kek so that explains why you are here all day every day and have obsessive autistic tendencies

Get a job you fat bag of shit
>>
>>1935931
Actually I'm Canadian. Nice try :^)
>>
>>1935933
>still doing the Emma Dark entrance
Did they realize that Emmalina was the stupidest shit ever conceived?
>>
>>1935919
How was the show? Didn't manage to make this one
>>
>>1935933
Good to see her booty game is still on point. Was she a ref?
>>
>>1935919
>you can see people booing
State of Fedoramen
>>
>>1935951
I thought it was a good show. I haven't been to one in a few years, so I really enjoyed myself. Imo the best matches were Jericho vs. Zayn, Owens vs. Jasethy (street fight), and unironically Reigns vs. Rusev

>>1935956
Yeah she was a ref in a fight between Bayley/Alicia Fox and Nia Jax/Dana Brooke. After the fight was over she attacked Dana
>>
>>1935962
Nice try Deancuck
>>
>>1935919
Needs video for solid proof?

Solid proofs is essentially a smark nuke.
>>
>>1936040
Even with proofs, smarks will continue to be in denial, see >>1935931 as an example
>>
>>1936042
So... no proof?
>>
>>1936046
I didn't take any videos. You're just gunna have to take my word for it
>>
>Roman with the US title is more important than Fatass and his Galactic title
>Fatass beat Jasethy gorillion times while Roman has yet to pin Jasethy
>>
File: cCGWCu.gif (2MB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
cCGWCu.gif
2MB, 320x180px
>>1936055
>You're just gonna have to take my word for it
>People will believe OP

Top kek.
>>
>>1936070
You should have more faith in people
>>
>>1936078
On 4chan?
>>
>fedoroman desperately scouts house shows for any evidence roman is over

dude do you even have a life? who the fuck cares watching house shows?

fucking christ
24/7 shitposting here and watching every single appearance of roman in house shows around the world?
>>
all I can see is 1 guy in a red t-shirt celebrating and 9 people filming with with mobile phones

in a picture where there are probably over a hundred people, everyone else is not giving a shit about him

10 out of 150+ people react to Roman

if you were trying to prove he's over, you utterly failed, you proved the opposite
>>
>>1935919
>shitposters are british
can't for you shitters to leave the EU.
>>
>>1935933
Best news I've heard this week, great to see her back in action in some capacity
>>
>>1935933
Based Emma

>>1935950
No. She's dropping dark Emma once she's on TV
>>
>>1936208
That's not happening anymore
>>
>>1936236
What a shitty life you must lead
>>
>>1937626
Have sex
>>
>>1935988
>she attacked Dana
Ffs. These monkeys running Raw can't do anything right
>>
UK fans don't matter

You will NEVER get a Mania
>>
>>1937660
who cares
>>
>>1935927
Smarks got butthurt
Started a contagious chant
Everyone joined in

Happens with alot of wrestlers (dbry YES, angle YOU SUCK etc)
Even Cena when he got boo'd regardless of his immense merch sales. The boos for Roman are subsiding because he's not a threat to their indie darlings as they're currently champs on both shows.

Just goes to show what a determined smelly group of people can do if they chant long enough. Fucking nobody knows memeXT wrestlers yet the contagious chants are on the main shows)
>>
>>1935919
that guy wearing red marking out for based big dog
>>
>>1937672
>>1937710
tips fedora
>>
>>1937672
this. god, smarks are just the worst
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.