[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does anybody actually like him unironically? He's awful

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 85
Thread images: 7

File: Roman.png (244KB, 562x408px) Image search: [Google]
Roman.png
244KB, 562x408px
Does anybody actually like him unironically? He's awful in the ring and can't talk to do shit.
>inb4 based big dog working the smarks, please have sex
>>
His in-ring work is surprisingly solid and cool, and his mic work is very eccentric. He's got a charm to him which won over most of the smarks on here.
>>
https://youtu.be/xdYkn3homqU

Now go samefag a billion threads elsewhere, loser
>>
BBDWTS
>>
He's /asp/'s guy

Fuck off wootist
>>
>>1935757
have sex
>>
Honesty, he's pretty solid in the ring. As for mic work, apparently he's pretty charismatic when he isnt so heavily scripted. I'd be willing to be more open minded if they gave us more unscripted promos. Maybe Raw Talk will give him some more personality.

He still isn't a draw though, but to be fair, no one besides Cena, Lesnar, and Haitch are draws at the moment
>>
>>1935801
>Haitch
I wonder who is behind this post
>>
People talked so much shit about him I actually like it when he wins because it pisses people off. With that being said I am worried since it's heavily implied he wants back into the main event scene
>>
>>1935779
He's not my guy.
>>
>>1935779
Please seek sunlight and try to have sex, you fatfuck

This is the most stupid meme on /asp/
>>
>>1935813
he's THE GUY
>>
>>1935760
Punch, clothesline, punch.

Yeah man. Cool and solid like your mom's pussy
>>
>>1935757
beggin ya
>>
I am a grown man and am willing to admit I was wrong about this guy after seeing the black hole that is independent wrestlers.

Ambrose, Rollins, Owens fucking suck as main event draws.

Reigns has the look you need, the moveset, he has improved in the ring drastically from a two years back or even a year. He is marketable.

You can always get him someone to talk for him. Paul Heyman after Brock leaves whatever.
>>
>>1935757
Oh, unironically? Then no
>>
>>1935779
This.
>>
Yes.

>GOAT look
>Crisp, cool offense
>Brings emotional intensity to every match
>Always delivers in big matches
>>
>>1935757
Based big dick Bull Dog working the bitter beta males into a shoot
>>
>>1935801
HHH was never a fucking draw.
>>
>>1935859
>he thinks that more moves make a wrestler better

back to your flippy indie bingos
>>
>>1936002
Think about it

Dean has more moves since not only did he do the classic outlel bingo halls but did edgelord wrestling with lightsticks and shit yet despite all of that not even AJ Styles could carry him to a 4 star match

Roman has like 5 moves and spams 3 of them every time and in two matches against Styles he gets 4 meme stars in each one

Maybe Rollins could be better than the first two so I'll wait and see
>>
nah, there's just one guy with zero life outside this board that posts 24/7

he's recognizable and cringeworthy

noone else likes roman
>>
>>1935760

>His in-ring work is surprisingly solid and cool

He's that same kinda wrestler that the WWE machine has been churning out for years now: he can do like 3 moves, but he does them well. Sorry, but I'm not willing to sit through 20 minutes of punches, kicks and restholds just to see him hit his (admittedly very nice) spear at the end.

>He's got a charm to him which won over most of the smarks on here.

The smarks here are anti-smarks; the kind of smarks who pretend they're not smarks to be contrarian. Of course they're gonna ironically pretend to love Roman. The truth is that it's his incredible lack of charm that's his main issue. He may be one handsome motherfucker, but he is absolutely devoid of any kind of likability. Watching him on UUDD with Creed. Kofi and Seth really hammered home that point for me. A lot of WWE guys fare better when they're allowed to go off script and be themselves, and they're ususally way more personable on things like UUDD and Talking Smack and so on. Not Roman though. Apparently he's 100% tool, 100% of the time.
>>
>>1935757
I can't say I hate him, but his current run as the US Champ has been a good program for him. I'll be interested to see where he goes from here, even though Meltz just confirmed he's gonna have a Universal Title match at Roadblock for... some reason. At any rate, I'm firmly meh on Roman right now.
>>
He would benefit greatly from Smackdown's writing if he was to go there. He seems pretty charismatic and laid back so I hope for his sake they learn from their mistakes.
>>
>>1935801
>I'd be willing to be more open minded if they gave us more unscripted promos. Maybe Raw Talk will give him some more personality.
He was on Raw Talk and it was scripted as fuck, like always. It was embarrassing.
>>
He's good in the ring, but he's not that good at selling, which is necessary for audiences to get invested in top babyfaces. His mic work is awful because he's not a good actor and lacks confidence.

Both of those points about him are harped on too often, though. They're not the root of his problems. The problem with Reigns is that he's fucking boring. His character is whatever the angle demands, his matches are cookie-cutter spotfests devoid of drama, he's absolutely terrible at making himself appear sympathetic, and he just doesn't seem like an interesting dude at all.

>>1935760
He won /asp/ over because the faggots on here like boring, safe trash.
>>
>>1935757
seek sunlight pinhead
>>
The biggest reason contrarian /wwe/ schmucks pretend to like him is because he's a "homegrown" star and that means they NEED him to succeed to prove some point.

Of course, even when compared to just his homegrown peers, he still sucks.

>>1935801
>As for mic work, apparently he's pretty charismatic when he isnt so heavily scripted.

He was just on UpUpDownDown and his Charisma stat was equal to the number of Dimes he's drawn.

>>1935891
But they're all bigger draws than him.

>look you need

Crowds do not care about this anymore.

>the moveset

KEK

>marketable

Oh come on.

You also curiously omitted BMAJ.

>>1936002
I love how any criticism of Reigns is met with: OMG LE FLIPPYZ!

No lad. He's just shit. I can name dozens of wrestlers that aren't flippy in the least who are far, far more entertaining in-ring than him.
>>
>>1936341
>He was just on UpUpDownDown and his Charisma stat was equal to the number of Dimes he's drawn.
The Merchandise was the most I've ever liked Roman, by far.

I wanna see an episode with just him and Xavier, desu.
>>
>>1935757
reminder: vince is going to give THE GUY a third straight WM main event and there's NOTHING you can do about it
>>
>>1936357
That's damning with faint praise, really.
>>
>>1936368
>That's damning with faint praise, really.
Yes. Yes it is. But it's something. For once, I actually WANT to like this guy.
>>
>>1936360
Taker vs. Cena for the title, desu senpai.
>>
>>1936376
>I actually WANT to like this guy.

-t. posted from Stockholm
>>
>>1935757
I used to hate him but, I have come to realize he is a pretty good wrestler who's promos could use some work and is good at getting a reaction from the crowd. He is currently my favorite of the shield guys. If he would have tossed Batista out of the Rumble before WM30 he would be the top guy easily imo. Also he would be a fantastic heel (will probably never happen unfortunately)
>>
straight women
gay men
children of said straight women/gay men that don't really pay attention while they're watching wrestling with the family and just like who their parents like
>>
>>1935757
He's alright tbdesu

US championship is perfect for him
>>
>>1935801
Roman is a natural heel.
Problem is that Vince won't turn him. Roman would be a great "asshole" type heel.
>>
I support him because he angers smarks. For that I enjoy him
>>
>>1936479
>it's okay for somebody to shit in my mouth as long as other people get upset with having their mouths shit in
>>
It's funny that people say that "ramen only has three moves" when it's obvious he has more

just search "roman reigns top 10 moves" on jewtube and you will realise how wrong are you
>>
File: Capture.jpg (58KB, 807x365px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.jpg
58KB, 807x365px
>>1936958
How many of them are Clotheslines & Superman Punches?
>>
Yeah I like him. His matches have actually been pretty good lately. And his "charisma" is really no worse than Jasethy or Deanetty. He probably just shouldn't talk as much though.

And the booing is just tiresome and now a meme among autistic fatasses and teenagers at the shows. If you want to see indy shit...go to an indy show. It's John Cena all over again.
>>
>>1936964
>wikipedia

end it. now
>>
>>1936964
Shame he can't do that rollup -> powerbomb and crucifix sitout powerbomb to anyone more than 190lbs

He honestly is getting better, but that doesn't really mean much.
>>
Yep

Cry more, your tears only power him
>>
>>1936966
>And his "charisma" is really no worse than Jasethy or Deanetty.

If that were so, he wouldn't be clearly less over than those two.

>If you want to see indy shit...go to an indy show.

But he's also less over than homegrown guys like Wyatt & Rusev.
>>
>>1936971
stay in denial kiddo
>>
>>1936975
Neither Jasethy or Deanetty is really over. Some mild cheers from fatasses isn't "over". In fact Deanetty was eating booed recently for how shit a wrestler he is.
>>
>>1936978
Hi Spicter

Saying Jasethy doesn't disguise you fat faggot

Just watch Smackdown last week and see how wrong you are
>>
>>1936981
Ellsworth and Styles are over. They had to take the belt off Deanetty because he sucked so bad.
>>
>>1936978
The cognitive dissonance of Romannetty apologists everybody.

>Dean getting booed once (ONCE) counts
>Roman getting booed for almost 2 years straight doesn't
>>
>>1936976
anyone can edit and write whatever the fuck they want in wikipedia

you can watch the videos on jewtube as I said before, the proofs are there for anyone who want
>>
>>1936984
At least Roman gets some reaction. You can hear a pin drop during everything else on Raw except maybe Jericho's segments.
>>
>>1936983
>They had to take the belt off Deanetty because he sucked so bad.

So why'd they take the belt off Romannetty 3 times?

>>1936986
But people can't post whatever they want on YOUtube?

>the proofs are there for anyone who want

English motherfucker.
>>
>>1936974
This. WWE is so kiddy and unwatchably bad now that people getting mad at Roman IS one of the most entertaining things.
>>
>>1936986
Then please present a video where his wrestling ability is anything more than average
>>
>>1936986
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YjpSJNUtFOM

why have 10 when you can have 25
>>
>>1936989
Rich Swann's entrance is more over than Romannetty.

>At least

State of your standards lad.

>>1936992
>"kiddy"

18+
>>
>>1935757
The only ones who aren't part of the Roman Empire are lardass smarks, numale smarks and wrestling nerds who take pro-wrestling far too seriously.

You can clearly see which ones aren't from /asp/ when they go negative on Roman.
>>
>>1936974
Smark tears would be a sustainable energy source since its renewable and never runs out.

Based Big Dog leading the innovation towards an oil-free America.
>>
>>1937007
>No True Scotsman

Kids from all over the planet are booing him now.

It's OVAH! Lil' Romannetty stooge.
>>
File: 2016-11-05-07-45-58-507887621.jpg (10KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
2016-11-05-07-45-58-507887621.jpg
10KB, 275x183px
>>1935940
>GOAT look
>>
>>1935757
>Does anybody actually like him
ye-
>unironically
no.
>>
File: Brian_Cage.png (676KB, 648x945px) Image search: [Google]
Brian_Cage.png
676KB, 648x945px
>>1935940
>GOAT look
>>
This board pretends to like him because no one else does, they're just going for the edgiest possible opinion. Same reason why they endlessly autistically hate on Undertaker, because it's the edgy opinion to have.
>>
>>1936505
It's not shitting in my mouth since I don't take wrestling seriously. I don't really care who is pushed and who isn't
>>
>>1937031
So you don't care about the quality of what you're watching?

Thanks for demonstrating my point.
>>
I want /wew/ to leave. Take the meme Roman hate back to your "wrestling discussion" board you fat fucks.
>>
He's alright, has had some entertaining matches

this board cares too much about >muh workrate
>>
File: the merchandise.jpg (40KB, 500x615px) Image search: [Google]
the merchandise.jpg
40KB, 500x615px
>>1937073
This

Roman is /asp/
>>
>>1935760
Roman...why are you posting here?
>>
>>1935940
>No
>NO
> "emotional intensity"? You mean laughing 5 minutes into his WM 31 match with Brock?
> Absolutely not. Any good match he's had he was carried by superior opponents.
>>
>>1936971
> But, but, but, ANYONE can change a Wikipedia article
>>
>it's another Romancuck talks to himself about his homosexual thoughts thread
>>
>>1936995
> superfake punch
> spit in face
> spear nigga

Hilarious video desu senpai
>>
>>1936983
Dean outpopped Stylesetty and Ellseworthe last week by a fucking mile

They also took the belt off Dean because Styles had pinned JOHN CENA clean the month before
>>
File: IMG_0690.gif (2MB, 300x167px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0690.gif
2MB, 300x167px
>>1935760
He should learn from Rusev Matchka how to sell a move. I'll take him a little more serious once that starts happening.
>>
>>1935757
Based Big Dog working the faggots
>>
>>1935823
>stupid
>yet he keeps using them
Kys fucker
>>
File: IMG_0645.gif (3MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0645.gif
3MB, 320x240px
>>1937188
Plus they should stop writing his promos and start letting him go off script just to see how good he can be on his own
>>
>>1935760
>his mic work is very eccentric
wtf does that even mean?
>>
>>1937074
>living rent free

Well it's not like he can afford to pay for it, since he can't draw a Dime.
Thread posts: 85
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.