[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>"No comment" on the subject of Seth Rollins What

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 60
Thread images: 4

File: 12801.jpg (28KB, 365x386px) Image search: [Google]
12801.jpg
28KB, 365x386px
>"No comment" on the subject of Seth Rollins

What did he mean by this?
>>
He's worked and he's seething.
>>
Del Rio isn't into dudes, nor is he a fan of former boy-toys of neo-nazi's.
>>
mad Seth gave Paige the d in fcw
>>
>>1935751

Del Rio certainly didn't hold back when asked about his opinion of The Miz....
>>
>>1935749
Del Rionetty seething because Rollins used to plant his seeds in the slag
>>
>>1935903
>Del Rionetty

this has a good ring to it
>>
>>1935772
Miz hasn't had sex with Del Taco like Sethy
>>
>>1935772
Del Rio is jealous because Miz's wife is hotter and not a trashy slag. Also Miz because actually has friends
>you will never hang out with Miz, Zack Ryder and Dolph Ziggler
https://www.instagram.com/p/BMY0yjEAVM5/
>>
>>1936115
*because Miz actually has friends
Goddammit
>>
Because Jasethy is Jasethy

The guy who killed wrestling and sends dick pics
>>
File: mansplaining.jpg (65KB, 674x806px) Image search: [Google]
mansplaining.jpg
65KB, 674x806px
>>1936118
>drawing more attention to your retardation
>>
>>1936115
wasnt it said del rio is actually popular backstage, its mostly people in management positions that arent fond of him

anyway del rio does seem like a hothead that would be salty that seth fucked paige in the past
>>
>>1935772
what did he say about miz?
>>
>>1936168
The problem with Del Rio was he was the top draw in Mexico, and because of that WWE wanted to sign him. Del Rio was only willing to sign if he got booked to win the title and be main event, WWE agreed to this, gave him title reigns and he never got over.

Del Rio is used to to being in the main event, he is a good wrestler from the most popular wrestling family in Mexico, when he wasn't used in the main event anymore he was upset. He then got fired under questionable circumstances, but didn't really care because he wanted out WWE anyway. He went to the independent scene and main evented, was getting a lot of attention for his matches and drawing, and Vince wanted to resign him because he thought his indepedent popularity would carry over to a WWE return, even though he booked him the same way. HHH didn't want him resigned because him and Del Rio never saw eye to eye, and Del Rio will say something when hes unhappy. Once again Vince promises Del Rio title reigns, Del Rio falls for it, comes back, and HHH renigs on Vince's promise and doesn't push Del Rio.

Tl:dr : Del Rio is a great wrestler, but his gimmick doesnt go over in WWE and he and management are oblivious or too stuborn to change it
>>
I doubt Del Rio cares, hes just gonna end up dumping Paige when he gets tired of the pussy
>>
>>1936115

>The last three IC champions were Dolph, Miz, and Ryder
>>
>>1935749
why did this guy ever receive a main event push? never got the hype
>>
>>1936191
Was he jealous of him?

>did MMA
>successful outside the WWE
>>
>>1936191

He has a bit of a history of no showing events and poor communication with indies in general too lets not forget.

I'm sure he has a lot of good sides and is not a complete asshole, but he does come across as very defensive and ready to pounce on anyone he perceives as slighting him. Add into this the fact that he's swanning around with a 24 year old in public, even though he's still married, is kinda rubbing his wife's face in it, and to a certain degree, Paige's face in it too.

So, based on his current activities, I dont think he gives too many fucks about what his wife or anyone else thinks of him. Kind of ironic considering he'll get into an altercation over a slur to his countrymen, but he wont just be fair and get his divorce finalised so the wife can start to pick up the pieces and move on from him. That whole stabbing story keeps changing too, so there's something iffy about that.

I wasn't ever a fan so I didnt mourn him leaving the show, I just find it ironic that his piss is boiling over a promise that was made to him and broken, when he did the exact same thing to his wife.
>>
>>1936255
They are married in name only, it's over, I'm sure she's moved on as well. Jesus
>>
>>1936202
He had a big following South of the border apparently, but I found him very bland in WWE, plus I can't think of a single match where he wrestled another guy and made him look like a million bucks. I think if you aren't able or willing to help anyone else get over, then I just can't warm to someone
>>
>>1936200
>Ziggler, Miz and Ryder made a 3-man Kliq so that they could hog the IC title
It all makes sense now
>>
>>1936265
I hope they do a triple threat match for it.
>>
>>1936264
>Ziggler
>Sheamus
>matches he had with Roman Reigns
>>
>>1936261

Not according to her lawyer, it's far from over. She filed a week after the first public pic with Paige surfaced citing adultery.

ADR is gonna need to wrestle for a lot longer to fill the retirement coffers if she cleans him out.
>>
>>1936271
Where Ziggler cashed in you mean? Where Del Rio fought on for a few minutes despite only having 1 leg, just so it was clear he was only losing cos he was injured, not cos anyone legit beat him...

Reigns and Sheamus? Cmon man..
>>
>>1936282
He had at least 20 matches with Sheamus
>>
>>1936264
He was okay in LU. I guess WWE makes most look bad.
>>
>>1936115
>Maryse isn't trashy

>>1936282
I assume he meant the double-turn @ Payback
>>
>>1936115
Isn't he really good friends with Sheamus? He's always spoken very highly of Ziggler too. I think he was good with Barrett as well. He seems to hate the people that don't really belong there. He's probably one of the last old school wrestlers who don't go back to their hotel to masturbate with their anal plug and then go to sleep.
>>
>>1936272
Have sex
>>
>>1936342
Is that why he hates the Miz?
>>
>>1936202

Token Mexican main-eventer. Same thing with Eddie and then Rey. If WWE can they'll give a mexican wrestler the best push they can to get more views from Mexico.

The same thing will probably happen with Nakamura when he hits the main roster, considering they're bringing the network to japan (or already have?)
>>
>>1936617
Nakamura would be a main eventer in any promotion on the planet.
>>
>>1936620

I'm not saying he's going to get a big push only because he's japanese. In his case it's very convenient for WWE. It's not the be-all-end-all factor for pushing foreigners. What I'm saying is that they try their hardest to have a top-tier mexican to get that viewership.

However, they are smart enough to know when it doesn't work. After Rey they tried to give Sin Cara the super push, but when it didn't work they abandoned it, as they should have. They tried really hard with Del Rio but after they took his announcer away they realized he couldn't stand on his own and they abandoned it again.
>>
>>1936629
The problem is WWE is looking for a main eventer to push because they're Mexican instead of pushing a Mexican because they're a main eventer.

Also because Vince has no understanding of what appeals to Mexicans.
>>
>>1935749
>afraid of shooting at one of HHH's boys
>>
>>1936255
You're a big girl's blouse
>>
>>1936653

>Also because Vince has no understanding of what appeals to mentally healthy human beings

Fixed.
>>
>>1936342
Him and Ziggler always talk about how much chemistry they had in the ring but they've never hung out outside of it
>>
>>1936768
Well, yeah, but anybody even remotely ethnic is an extra challenge for him.

Obligatory reminder that Vince didn't even know that white men could find Asian women attractive until like...2003.
>>
>>1936792
Because vince is an alpha

Only fat beta shut-ins with acorn dicks are attracted to soulless gookmonkeys.
It is extremely rare and she has to be an 11/10 for a sliteye to be attractive to an alpha white male
>>
>>1936797
Poofter.
>>
>>1936342
everybody speak very highly of ziggler
he's literally the antithesis of phil
>>
>>1935749
delrio doesn't like kissassers
>>
>>1936183
What DIDN'T he say?

Called him a loud, stupid little kid....called him fat and ugly, said he legit hates him and tried to punch him off-camera several times

I find it hard to believe he hates Rollins yet would still only say "no comment" when he's brought up....after he absolutely shat on Miz openly. The only way I could see that being the case is if he was still employed by WWE during the "no comment" reply, and they told him to chill with those kind of comments against a fellow talent. But Del Rio seems like the type who speaks his mind no matter what.
>>
>>1936996
he was still with the wwe at the time of the interview
>>
>>1936595
He probably hates Miz because he doesn't respect him from a wrestling viewpoint and Miz got signed to WWE in great part due to his past fame from Real World. The Miz got a massive push and has a high status due to his past fame, media apperances, and his ability to cut decent/good heel promos and didn't earn it with his wrestling ability.

Just speculation on my part but I can see the Miz being very annoying. Plus hes viewed as an outsider by some, hes gotten heat from his peers in the past, if it was a different era he would of been completly burried by the veterans for some of the incidents he did early in his career in the lockerroom
>>
>>1937585
Pretty sure it's the other way around, Miz was a victim of hazing and backstage bullying. Fuck the loser vets like Holly and JBL.
>>
>>1937590
And Miz didn't know how to handle it, he was an outsider who wanted to be a wrestler and he didn't know the backstage culture.

JBL and Holly are assholes and backstage bullies but their actions were reminants of the backstage culture thats been around since the territory days. He would of got it worse from more people if it was before the 2000s
>>
>>1937585

>some of the incidents he did early in his career in the lockerroom

What incidents?

I have never heard of Miz harassing/bullying anyone behind the scenes

People hate him because 1. he's not a 'real wrestler' 2. he got pushes from being a reality TV star and 3. from what I hear he can have a loud fratboyish personality which, while annoying, doesn't hurt anybody
>>
>>1937620
When Miz first came to WWE he was very arrogant and thought his past apperance on Real World already made him a star. He also got heat for eating fried chicken over a veterans gym bag and kicked out the licker room for 6 months.

Outside that The Miz went from main-eventing and winning at Wrestlemania to a low midcarder in less than a year, he didn't improve until recently. I can see all of this rubbing Del Rio, an established wrestling veteran that is highly skilled and the main draw in Mexico (by a long shot) the wrong way. Del Rio is old school, the way promotions are run in Mexico is more similar to how the WWE/US promotions were ran back before the PG era. Thats the big reason Del Rio didn't get over, but thats another subject. Miz probably acts/carries himself in a way that wouldn't fly in Mexico or at the very least be looked down upon
>>
>>1936797
get a clue
>>
File: british slag.gif (2MB, 400x240px) Image search: [Google]
british slag.gif
2MB, 400x240px
>>1937663
>licker room
>>
File: paigerollins.jpg (29KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
paigerollins.jpg
29KB, 1280x720px
Because Rollins shagged Slagboots
>>
>>1937663
So that's when all the non athletes started showing up?
>>
>>1937590
Yeah I was about to say that the people that Miz pissed off are pretty big assholes themselves so I'm kind of team Miz and that shit with the writer who was harassing his wife.
>>
He meant to say "No Dimes"
>>
>>1939015
>implying del rio himself drew any dimes
Thread posts: 60
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.