[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tell me what the best match at Wrestlemania 3 was. The best

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 4

File: maxresdefault.jpg (63KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
63KB, 1280x720px
Tell me what the best match at Wrestlemania 3 was.

The best match what was it? Come on shit for brains what was the best match at Wrestlemania 3 TELL ME
>>
>>1930898
MEMES
E
M
E
S
>>
>>1930898
Snow would say HH vs Andre cause he's a fucking retard
>>
>>1930898
hogan andre mr snow

please dont do a shoot on me
>>
Hillbilly Jim, Haiti Kid, and Little Beaver vs. King Kong Bundy, Little Tokyo, and Lord Littlebrook
>>
Billy Jack Haynes vs.Hercules
>>
>>1930970
Excuse me shit for brains do you think you know anything about the wrestling business?? Thats right the wrestling BUSINESS, Because it is a business so the match that does the best business is the best .
>>
Savage/Steamboat obviously
>>
>>1931013
Hi dave
>>
>>1930898
It wasn't Hulk vs Andre because that match did not draw the fans back. The matches Hulk and Andre had (with other opponents) -before- that were the best matches on their cards because they are what got people to pay to see Wrestlemania III.

The Macho Man vs Ricky the Dragon was the best match at Wrestlemania III because it is the match that ensured people would tune in next week and buy more tickets to events. It's the match that entertained the audience, and if wrestling is not entertaining then it is dead in the water.
>>
File: 1471463172280.jpg (32KB, 600x250px) Image search: [Google]
1471463172280.jpg
32KB, 600x250px
>>1931064
>It wasn't Hulk vs Andre because that match did not draw the fans back

>On February 5, 1988, World Wrestling Federation (WWF) held its first ever Main Event on a Friday night which featured a WrestleMania III rematch between Hogan and André and drew 33 million viewers and a 15.2 rating, which is still the highest-rated television show in American professional wrestling history.
>>
>>1931097
>almost a year later

And if Wrestlemania III had completely sucked do you think the hype would still be there? No. If the show sucks then fans lose interest. You can't run on hype forever.
>>
>>1930898
I really hope this becomes a meme
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (50KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
50KB, 1280x720px
>>1931013
SHIT FOR BRAINS
>>
>>1931143
>the fans are still around a year later so it doesn't count

Are you retarded?
>>
>>1931216
And why are the fans still around, pray tell?
>>
>>1930898
This interview is stupid.
Al snow is stupid.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (43KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
43KB, 1280x720px
>>1931281
Really? How about you tell me the point of the wrestling business? Hint business.
How about you explain kayfabe? No shit for brains tell me what it really is. Tell me what a mark is, go ahead try it.

You think you know the business? you think your "smarten up"
>>
>>1930898
Alright, but first you must do me a favor. Tell me about Kane, why does he wear the mask?
>>
>>1931222
to see Hogan
>>
>>1931511
Hogan isn't even on the show, brother.
>>
>>1931524
what show?
>>
Al Snow is literally the most boring wrestler in the world and can put anyone to sleep
>>
>>1930898
His videos are pretty cool

But I don't understand how a guy looks better at his age than he did when he was in the prime of his life

I get he was a comedy jobber for a long time, but still
>>
>>1931876
Because there's no wellness policy at the job centre.
>>
Does this mean Charlotte vs Sasha at hiac was the best match?
>>
>>1931566
Hi Mick!
>>
>>1932954
Its probably Edge or Christian
>>
>>1930980
this is the correct answer.

Bring back actual midgets
>>
I didn't watch Wrestlemania 3 because it doesn't have the Big Dog, Roman Reigns. Why don't you tell me what the best match at Wrestlemania 32, THE BIGGEST WRESTLEMANIA OF ALL TIME was, you faggot?
>>
>>1930980
>the match when King Kong Bundy was scripted as a fucking midcard at best, probably lowcard, when he used to feud with Hogan and Andre
>the best match
Wew lad
>>
>>1933810
Put them on SD. Raw would drop the ball with them, just see the cruiserweights.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.