[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Everyone is gonna regret saying they're fine with Reigns

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: ramen rings.jpg (47KB, 570x760px) Image search: [Google]
ramen rings.jpg
47KB, 570x760px
Everyone is gonna regret saying they're fine with Reigns come Royal Rumble season when its' time for Roman's 3rd coronation come Wrestlemania in his hometown of Orlando.
They took the accelerator off his push but make no mistake, he is still earmarked for "The Guy" #1 top face spot, don't think for a second they have given up on him. Give it 2-3 months going into Mania season, the rocket will be back up his smug ass and he will be getting the obnoxious forced top face push once again. And ocne again it will fail, but they won't stop trying til there is quite simply nothing else left but Roman.
Roman is the only face who went over Sunday night, he was the only clean win/send the crowd home happy babyface triumph moment, the one guy the people hate and don't want to see win again and booked invincible.
>>
I don't see how Roman wad the face in that match. The crowd kept cheering for Rusev. Even the storyline was just Rusev defending his wife.
>>
>>1929862
Roman Reigns was replaced by Shaemus recently for a Tensports and 2k16 event in Mumbai. According to Tensports Charlotte Flair and Shaemus are two of the biggest draws. Maybe Roman's skin is not Caucasian enough to be over in the racist city
>>
>>1929862
Roman's not winning this year. That Twink Balor is returning and they probably want to put the title on him at mania
>>
>>1929988
Based Aryans mesmerising the sub-humans
>>
Fuck off redditor
>>
>>1929988
that's just not true
>>
>>1930373
>Baloring

One of the very few people I'd want Reigns over
Actually, no, Finn's entire shtick is unintentional comedy gold. Roman is just flat dis-interesting.
>>
Maybe I'm being too optimistic, but I think they know better than that at this point. The Roman Reigns experiment has been a failure.

I still think the easy way to get him over is to turn him Heel and have him turn Face later down the line. It seems like such an easy move but they refuse to pull the trigger. It might be too late now, anyways.
>>
File: (YOU).jpg (3KB, 199x253px) Image search: [Google]
(YOU).jpg
3KB, 199x253px
>>1930393
>Carter calling everyone a redditor meme.
>>
>>1930406
>but I think they know better than that at this point.

LOL

Reigns is exactly the same insipid, smug, bullying dipshit against Rusev that he was back when he was reading nursery rhymes or whatever the fuck to Big Show.
>>
Based Big Dog working the smarks
>>
>>1931565
0 DIMES
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.