[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>“My favorite, I think for me the proudest moment outside

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_5598.jpg (38KB, 645x370px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5598.jpg
38KB, 645x370px
>“My favorite, I think for me the proudest moment outside of winning the I.C. title, and the boys in the back waiting there and getting the round of applause, outside of Gorilla [position],” Ryback added, “I think my first Hell In A Cell match with CM Punk because that was my first main event outside of doing live events, working them. And which was thrown together last minute, obviously. And I never liked any of our matches, but that was more on him not wanting to put effort into doing it and that’s the truth. And I was fully developed at that time and could have done anything.”

What did he mean by this?
>>
smarks btfo
>>
File: MY RYBACK.jpg (300KB, 1235x1600px) Image search: [Google]
MY RYBACK.jpg
300KB, 1235x1600px
>>1929820
>>“My favorite, I think for me the proudest moment outside of winning the I.C. title, and the boys in the back waiting there and getting the round of applause, outside of Gorilla [position],”
>Gorilla

He knows.
>>
>cryin' ryan still butthurt about a podcast from 2 years ago
>>
During the podcast, Ryback quipped that if he "pulled a CM Punk" and suffered a resounding loss in a MMA fight, he would return to pro wrestling as Skip Sheffield, the dim, southern football player.

> "That would be my backup plan if I ever went into MMA and just totally pulled a CM Punk and got my ass kicked. I would just come back as Skip Sheffield. 'My mind's f--ked up,' and then, opening match, sell some merchandise, 'yep, yep, yep, what it do?', f--king Over The Shoulder Boulder Holder here and there, and f--king wave to the kids."
>>
>>1929901
Lel that would be hilarious
>>
File: 5bf.jpg (24KB, 600x398px) Image search: [Google]
5bf.jpg
24KB, 600x398px
>2 years later
>Ryan is still obsessed with Phil because he said mean things about him
>>
>>1929820
>I think for me the proudest moment outside of winning the I.C. title
Didn't he said that winning the IC belt was a bad omen for his "career"?
>>
>>1929820
ITS BEEN TWO FUCKING YEARS
>>
>>1929820

Does this guy plan on shutting up about WWE ever?
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.