[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Vince: Goddammit these vanilla flippy midgets on RAW cant

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 8

File: flippy.jpg (62KB, 714x477px) Image search: [Google]
flippy.jpg
62KB, 714x477px
>Vince: Goddammit these vanilla flippy midgets on RAW cant draw for shit, and we're stuck with them under contract!! What can we do about this?!

>Haitch: um....

A one-hour, in-ring program called 205 Live, showcasing WWE’s new Cruiserweight division, will premiere Tuesday, Nov. 29, at 10 p.m. ET, exclusively on WWE Network. The live weekly show will be called by Mauro Ranallo, the voice of SmackDown LIVE, and Corey Graves, color commentator for Monday Night Raw.
>>
How does /asp/ feel about Talking Smack getting pushed back for flippy shit?
>>
>>1929757
They negotiated a bunch of cruiserweight contracts, and reintroduced the belt. They gotta use them somehow.

Them on RAW was not doing it. Rich Swann was prob the only guy getting any reaction.

Cruiserweight wrasslin should only been seen by the NXT crowd. They're prob. the only people even interested in seeing the division.
>>
I didn't care until I realized it was Talking Smack's timeslot. That's bullshit.
>>
File: 1472515571286.gif (2MB, 360x202px) Image search: [Google]
1472515571286.gif
2MB, 360x202px
>re-introduce a cruiserweight division on your three-hour, roster-thin show to fill up more time
>give them ten minutes total for two matches--one a six-man tag and the other a championship match
What did Vincent Kennedy McMahon mean by this?
>>
>>1929757
It's terrible for all concerned.

>>1929770
>Cruiserweight wrasslin should only been seen by the NXT crowd. They're prob. the only people even interested in seeing the division.

Oh look, another case of the main roster failing to understand how something in Full Sail worked.
>>
>>1929754
This is a step in the right direction. Get them off Raw, get them on their own show, and have it be an hour-long weekly of CWC-tier matches.
Build the ENTIRE division on this show only.
>>
>>1929783
>get Cruiserweights to fill time in RAW
>send them to their own show in less than 6 weeks
>>
>>1929788
>condemn cruiserweights to death
>save them shortly afterwards
>>
>>1929790
I'm not saying more CWC is a bad thing, just that it makes RAW even less appealing.
>>
>>1929788
We all knew these guys were gonna be misused on RAM.

RAM is cancer, 205 Live is the chemo.
>>
I dunno about this.

>SmackDown Live builds to a climax, ending with its main event
>205 Live starts right after SmackDown and goes for an hour
>THEN you have Talking Smack to talk about the program you just watched an hour ago.

If 205 Live was under SmackDown's purview and Bryan and Renee also talked about 205 Live, then maybe?
>>
Now they need to move all the female divas to their own show
>>
>>1929799
Would it really surprise you if Vince was attempting to sabotage both the Cruiserweights and Talking Smack?
>>
>>1929801
Is that so all the male divas can stay on RAM?
>>
>>1929801
I actually want to see this happen, something like SHIMMER, but the idea is probably considered "sexist"...
>>
>>1929803
Yes. I think Vince really cares about SmackDown Live and making sure it succeeds in the brand split (if only because that's very important to their next TV deal with USA in two years), and that includes Talking Smack.
>>
>>1929801
If they ain't gonna fight men, then fuck, do it. Still let them fight in PPVs, but merge the women's divisions together so there's some more fucking depth and Bayley, Charlotte and Sasha can get the fuck away from Raw.
>>
>>1929806
Yes. Charles can stay. All the rest of the divas can go
>>
File: no.jpg (22KB, 480x542px) Image search: [Google]
no.jpg
22KB, 480x542px
>>1929799
>>1929803
>Two straight days of 3+ hour shows
>Then you have to wait an hour after sd for talking smack
fuck, boys. what are we going to do?
>>
>>1929772
Mick Foley should have brought back hardcore championship.
>>
>>1929817
Not watch Raw
>>
>>1929757
I am mad online about it.
>>
>>1929817
I think a two hour show and a one hour show will be much more digestible, at least. Different stories, different tone, different characters. That part at least, I'm not concerned about.

And you can always just not watch 205 Live, then come back for SmackDown Live and watch 205 Live on demand later.

Also,
>watching Raw
Skip the show, catch the good parts on Youtube, watch the PPVs purely to shitpost about them on /asp/, my man.
>>
File: Retarded ruse.jpg (263KB, 680x1671px) Image search: [Google]
Retarded ruse.jpg
263KB, 680x1671px
>>1929754
>revive Cruiserweights with a tournament of internationally smark-famous guys
>bury half of the tournament on youtube and the WWE network
>finale not even on a big PPV (Wrestlemania, Summerslam, Survivor Series, Royal Rumble)
>of the 32 guys about 3 even compete in their weightclass and for the belt
>WHY IS THIS NOT A DRAW REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I mean, maybe I'm just wrong, but I feel like they wasted a lot by being morons.
>>
Cool, look forward to the same six wrestlers facing each other week after week, that won't get stale within a month or anything.
>>
these flippy midgets need to learn how to talk and not act and look like queers
>>
can we make a petition or something so that talking smack retains its 10pm slot? or at least plays at the same time as this cruiserweight shit show?
>>
>>1929754

Phasing out the division.

What failure
>>
>Talking Smack will be moved back
>Talking Smack won't be live
>That means Talking Smack will be edited
>That means we don't get to see based DBRY BTFO of Raw every week

Why live

Seriously though, terrible move.
>>
>>1929857
What? Dude, do you think they're gonna tape and then edit Talking Smack inside of an hour? WWE's video guys are good, but not THAT good.
>>
>>1929857
It'll be live an hour later i think. Maybe gives them time to prepare?
>>
File: 1475759924321.png (152KB, 512x384px) Image search: [Google]
1475759924321.png
152KB, 512x384px
>>1929841
Would sign, I do not want this change. I'm barely watching the product as it is.
>>
>wwe so shit they can't find time during their 3 hour wasteland to use them
This could be a power struggle between Trips and the guys running Raw.

Also means Graves does commentary at all events if this is post smackdown
>>
>>1929872
>>1929841
It's an hour. If you don't wanna watch 205 Live, then go make a sandwich and rub one out while you wait.
>>
File: 1454992827323.png (277KB, 500x379px) Image search: [Google]
1454992827323.png
277KB, 500x379px
>raw talk
>crusierweights replacing talking smack

looks like someone got grumpy that smackdown was better than raw
>>
>205 Live
>205
>205 is an area code in Alabama
What Haitch mean by this?
>>
>>1929894
205 lbs, my man.
>>
>>1929861
Cutting 1 or 2 lines would take a second
>>
>>1929903
I guess, but if they had a problem with Bryan insulting Raw, don't you think they'd have done something about it by now? Or that we would've heard about Bryan having heat?

He's clearly allowed to say whatever he wants, probably to keep him from trying to quit.
>>
Did they really changed Talking Smack? Fuckg HHHCuck and fuck RAWtist and their shitty cruiserweight division.
>>
>>1929817
We wait the hour and continue to ignore raw until it gets it shit together.
>>
I do not mind a one hour show on the cruiserwaits, it's much better appeal than a three our RAM, but it should not be at the expense of Talking Smack.
>>
Man I can't wait for Tozawa to be a part of this half-assed bullshit for the next three years
Really great
All these impulse signings for quick indie cred boosts are good shit, keep them coming. I love every single one
>>
>>1929908
I don't think DBry gives a shit anymore. As in, he cares about the wrestling, but not about his job.
>>
File: reallynigga.png (150KB, 360x395px) Image search: [Google]
reallynigga.png
150KB, 360x395px
>>1929801
>female divas
>>
Why wouldnt they put the flippy shit on after NXT?
>>
>>1930165
It wouldn't be live
>>
Oh cool, this just solidifies Smackdown as the superior show once and for all.

>2 hours of a pure good wrestling show
>1 extra optional hour after dedicated to cruiserweight wrestling
>based Talking Smack after

It's like if RAW was good. What's the problem?
>>
>>1930389
it should be SDL, Talking Smack, and then Daborama Live.
>>
File: 1468461267607.jpg (741KB, 1775x801px) Image search: [Google]
1468461267607.jpg
741KB, 1775x801px
>>1929817
>Wasting your Monday nights on Raw
>>
>>1930165
205 Live will act as Smackdown's third hour.
>>
>>1929883
but waiting that long kills the momentum smackdown has going for it. fuck.
>>
>>1929754
so is this just superstar: cruiserweight edition or are they leaving raw?
Thread posts: 54
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.