[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

"You're not good at your job, as a matter of fact you're

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 5

File: BasedMiz.png (604KB, 799x445px) Image search: [Google]
BasedMiz.png
604KB, 799x445px
"You're not good at your job, as a matter of fact you're not good at anything anymore. So why don't you go back, to doing what you do best; moping around John Cena's house on Total Bellas."

How can one man be so based??
>>
This is the weirdest feud ever if they don't end up wrestling or Bryan doesn't bring in someone brutal like Joe. It's doing its job of making Miz look like a dick but Bryan looks so beta unless it culminates in him kicking his ass.
>>
>Miz literally incapable of getting heat without leeching off somebody more over
>>
>>1929227
it's almost like the authority figures should serve to get actual wrestlers over as a heel or a face instead of stepping in to go over them when their ego is hurt (haitch)
>>
>>1929227
He's already a beta manlet
>>
File: image.gif (80KB, 450x452px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
80KB, 450x452px
>>1929223
Based af
>>
>>1929223
I like Miz's haircut
>>
>>1929229
>Bryan gets people over on SD

>meanwhile on RAW
>Steph emasculates someone while Mick goes muh wimmin
>>
Miz is right tho

Bryan is a beta bitch on Total Bellas

I bet Total Bellas would increase ratings if they shoehorned in Miz and Maryse
>>
>>1929268
No, I'm not a fan of his but I've seen a few clips of the show and he's actually alpha as fuck, surprisingly. Keeps his woman in check.
>>
>>1929227
>This feud sucks if a non wrestler doesn't bury the best heel in the company

I don't even know how to respond
>Hi Paul

18+
>this McMahon Austin feud is so weird if McMahon doesn't look stronger than Austin

>wwe baby
Does every angle have to be non-wrestling personnel ruining wrestling talent
>>
>>1929290

The anon is kind of right. Bryan needs to get back at him eventually or it's just one sided. meekmahn brought in people all the time to fight austin
>1 on 1 wit da undertakah
>>
>>1929223
>purposefully and notably positions Maryse between himself and DBry before talking shit during MizTV last night

I
love
Miz

>>1929309
Bryan gets back when he loses his shit and Miz scarpers out of the ring at his manlet-rage.
>>
>>1929290

>Comparing this to Austin vs McMahon
>Comparing the top face antagonising a non wrestler heel to a chickenshit heel taunting a former world champion every week
>>
>>1929272
>Judging from "a few clips"

I actually watch the show, faggot. Hes the most whipped cuck of all time. In one episode, Brie has her foot on his lap and hes sitting on the floor talking about he "tried to fight it, but Brie is his boss"
>>
>>1929268
>total bellas take a page from the real world
>half of john Cena's home is unsealed with Miz, Maryse, and AJ Styles + family living in the west wing
>Total Bellas: Bad Blood

book it
>>
>>1929223
I CAME TO PLAY
>>
>>1929227
Hava a bad feeling that the feud is going to end like this >>1929268

Having Miz and Maryse on Total Bellas an thats it.
>>
>>1929223
It's amazing to see just how good of a talker he has become
>>
>>1929373
Based D-Bry bends to the feet
>>
>>1929373
This. Its been like 5 episodes, Dbry is constantly bullied by both Bellas and always apologizes even though hes in the right. Hes also scared of BMJ and defers to him all the time. Big Match John is the Alpha of the family.

Official Bella Family Alpha Rankings:
>John Cena
>Johnny Ace
>Nikki Bella
>Bellas whore mother
>JJ
>Brie
>
>
>

99. Daniel Bryan

Brie is everyone elses bitch, and Dbry is her bitch. Hes so beta, hes a bitch for a bitch
>>
>>1929384

Dude, for real. I took a break from '05-'16, came back, and the only memorable guy from Tough Enough (besides Puder kimura locking Angle) is arguably the best heel in WWE and is pretty much sporting the whole package.

For the most part, I've had to adjust to WWE just being a shittier, lamer-than-ever product than it even was by the time Eddie died and I stopped watching. The Miz being pretty damn good nowadays was one of the very few pleasant surprises about watching WWE again.
>>
File: IMG_0932.jpg (30KB, 400x448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0932.jpg
30KB, 400x448px
>>1929373
You're sounding proud of watching a show made for obese, trailer park breeders.
KYS
>>
>>1929398
I thought Josie was the alpha one
>>
>>1929448
Dumb bitch should be put down for biting Big Match John's thigh
>>
>>1929456
Based Big Bark Josie working the Johnetty marks
>>
>>1929445
>He doesn't enjoy high quality reality TV produced by WWE studios.
Neck yourself virgin.
>>
>>1929290
>claiming that Miz is the best heel in the company
>calling anybody else a wwe babby

The cognitive dissonance is amazing.
>>
>>1929495
Not him, but he gets heat and the desired reactions, that's the name of the game.
I guess you could say Jericho's better, but right now he's being entertaining. KO's a little too overt in the way he openly panders to sections of the crowd, whereas Mizzo tries to be a little more broad.
Who else is there? Seth? He's a pretty shit Heel.
>>
>>1929499
>but he gets heat

I like how everybody's conveniently forgotten that he spent months, if not years, of being a total fucking heat vacuum before his little worked shoot on Bryan.
>>
>>1929501
>blaming the wrestling for the (lack of) quality in the writing

People don't forget, but he was a midcarder given nothing to work with.
You can be as good as you want, in the damp mires of WWE, you're not gonna get a spark if they don't want you to.
>>
>>1929501
Its Maryse's return as his manager. I dk why, but her return seems to have lit a fire under Miz's ass. She must be pushing him to work hard or something
>>
>>1929272
>can't chop wood
>cries like a little bitch in front of his own woman
>has his wife confront Based Alpha dog BMJ over an issue so he doesn't have to

Yep pretty alpha.
>>
File: Jojo!.jpg (43KB, 669x621px) Image search: [Google]
Jojo!.jpg
43KB, 669x621px
>>1929398
>not having BIG BITE JOSIE at no.1 ranking
>>
I feel like The Miz is always either over-rated or under-rated by people on the internet. He's a loser that everyone wants out of the TV even though he's perfectly competent and watchable, and then he does a great promo and people pretend for a few weeks that he's the greatest thing in the business.

The Miz is alright.
>>
File: austin-mcmahon-wwe.jpg (48KB, 600x300px) Image search: [Google]
austin-mcmahon-wwe.jpg
48KB, 600x300px
>>1929223
OP's picture of Miz V Bryan should be the poster of their feud. Though it doesn't have the same intensity of the Austin V Mcmahon but it perfectly shows how Miz gets under Bryan's skin.

Awesome screenshot OP. I couldn't find that picture anywhere on Google search.
>>
>>1929438
>>1929384
I got funny feelings watching that package he made for himself

I almost don't remember when he was on fucking Real World and doing dark matches as Mark Mizman, his fedora team with Morrison, and all the time of him being a weasel.

Now he's one of the best things I look forward to every week, just to see him playing that slimy little bitch
>>
>>1929227
Vince was reportedly furious after Miz's blow-up on Talking Smack, because they had created a match that Vince could never deliver. So they were separated on the show to try and cool people off of the idea of a Miz/Bryan match.

Then they completely went back on that and now Miz is taunting Bryan constantly, so I dunno what the fuck.
>>
>>1929228
You do know that Bryan became popular because Miz was there to put him over, right?
>>
>>1930000
quads of nothing
>>
>>1929521
>lit a fire

Hello r eddit
>>
>>1929517
He couldn't even get a reaction during his MULTIPLE reigns as IC Champ.
>>
>>1929384
He's a future hall of famer, and he's earned it. He works his ass off for the company and consistently puts out entertaining content.

People like to shit on his in ring work but to be frank he's actually pretty good.

Don't get me wrong there's no comparison between him and some of the newer highly technical wrestlers, but Miz is thoroughly entertaining in the ring.

Him using Daniel Bryan's moves to fuck with him has been a massive highlight for me on Smackdown Live, stuff like that is building a story even when he's not cutting a promo.

The Skull Crushing Finale is a great finisher too, most moves are hard for the audience to know what taking one feels like, but the SCF is just a flat face bump. Everyone's fallen flat on their face at some point in their lives.

Miz is good, I probably wouldn't watch Smackdown if it didn't have him Cena and AJ Styles on it. I don't really care much about the rest of them, but those 3 are good enough to carry the show for me.

ty based Miz
>>
>>1929480
WWE studios has actually put out some entertaining shit.

Watch Occulus if you feel like watching a mindfuck kinda horror with that redhead from doctor who.

It's a 7/10 horror film by modern standards at least.
>>
>>1929521
He doesn't want to look bad in front of his wife.

I agree though they've been great.
>>
>>1932408
It's funny to consider that Miz has done almost everything a WWE superstar can do except for winning the Royal Rumble (not counting defunct titles and shit like King of the Ring)
>>
>>1929374
AJ Styles is a redneck poorfag

He does not fit in Total Bellas or reality TV in any shape or form

His wife is fugly too and is not TV material

The only reason Daniel Bryan is there is because of Brie and Bryan is actually rich but not really luxurious/nouveau riche-tier like John Cena

I bet if Sasha Banks and Charlotte were rich and are sporting hunk husbands they would be reeled in with WWE's obsession with mainstream reality TV

Same thing with Roman Reigns but he's married and his wife is fugly too
>>
>>1929536
>have all that muscles and still can't chop wood
>is depressed since 25 even though he wasn't in a high stress situation like active combat or the tragic loss of family or loved ones
>is even more sensitive and emotional than his wife, who is the most tolerable and better Bella
>vegan

>>1929536
>has his wife confront Based Alpha dog BMJ over an issue so he doesn't have to
This is understandable since Jhon is just his bro-in-law and he's respectful enough to let his wife's family sort it out themselves instead of butting in.
>>
>>1932442
>I bet if Sasha Banks and Charlotte were rich and are sporting hunk husbands

this week on total divas: bram beats the shit out of charlotte and gets in a fight with ric (again)
>>
>>1930000
>Vince was reportedly furious
I feel like this is the case multiple times a month.
>>
>>1932422
He has a point when he shit talks bryan.

He's been her for what, 12 years? an d he's worked consistently, no wonder he has so many accolades under his belt.

Hell, even Maryse is respectable, she is a 2 time Diva's champ for god's sake.
>>
>>1933338
has he ever really been injured? dude is going to retire with his knees neck and back in working condition having main evented mania

pretty damn good career
>>
>>1933346
He's had concussions just like everyone else though
>>
>>1933346
Got his teeth knocked out didn't he?
>>
>>1933714
Yes, by BMAJ
>>
>>1932408
>People like to shit on his in ring work but to be frank he's actually pretty good.
>but Miz is thoroughly entertaining in the ring.

State of your fuckin' standards m8: he's like a poor man's Mike Bennett.

>Him using Daniel Bryan's moves to fuck with him has been a massive highlight for me on Smackdown Live,

Miz poorly doing Bryan's moves only showed how inept a wrestler he is.

And no, it wasn't him doing those moves badly on purpose for heat. Miz just sucks.

>>1932442
I have no idea what Mrs. Styles looks like, but she can't possibly be any less telegenic than Gruntilda Bella.
Thread posts: 56
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.