[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I gave this pod a few listens but had to stop due to Rosenbergs

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: image.png (26KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
26KB, 300x300px
I gave this pod a few listens but had to stop due to Rosenbergs insufferable douchebaggery and not even watching the wrestling he's supposed to talk about on the pod.

Any wrestling podcast recommendations?
>>
>>1926489
I'm in the same boat. The more you listen the more you can kind of turn a blind eye to the douchebaggery, but when he doesn't watch the product due to "being too busy" I have to turn it off. If you don't want to watch wrestling, don't host a podcast about it.

My recommendation is RBR, but I've listened for a long time and don't know how appealing it will be on first listen
>>
File: idontspeakjapan.jpg (21KB, 231x276px) Image search: [Google]
idontspeakjapan.jpg
21KB, 231x276px
in order from marky podcasts to loose fitting

>Sam Roberts Wrestling Podcast
>Wrestling inc
>The Ross Report
>Wrestling Observer Radio
>Solomonster Sounds Off
>Lions, Tigers, Bears and Disco
>The Art of Wrestling
>Keepin' it 100
>Don Tony & Kevin Castle Show
>Wrestling Soup
>The Whole Fuckin' Show

a few suggestions
>>
>listening to E!SPN products

ishygddt

anyway try to get the Meltzer/Alvarez podcasts
>>
File: 9e2Xr-Gi.jpg (42KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
9e2Xr-Gi.jpg
42KB, 400x400px
>>
>>1926489
Solomonster, Meltz
>>
>>1926758
Like the list. Sam is def. a fucking mark. He's the worst. Don Tony/Kevin castle is great. Best podcast imo. Soup is sweet af.
>>
I enjoy a bit of Solomonster and Bryan & Vinny (Granny is the best).
>>
Cheap Heat has been shit since Shoemaker left. Rosenberg hates the current product but is too much of a shill to shit on it, Brian Campbell is a boring dad, Greg never has anything to say and doesn't belong on the show since wrestling is hardly discussed now.
>>
>>1930032

I agree with mooooost of this. Still think Cheap Heat is more entertaining than Shoemaker's fucking lifeless boring ass show. I love The Masked Man but nobody on that show is able to bring any life to the microphone the way Rosenberg can. He keeps shit moving.
>>
Rosenberg and Shoemaker need each other. Both of their shows are shit.
>>
>>1926489
pw torch, LAW audio.
only ones I can listen to, Meltz is pretty good too
>>
>>1926758
>pays for WOR
>doesn't listen to Steve's podcast

The fuck is wrong with you?
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.