[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why raw did the logic thing and made captain the women's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 2

Why raw did the logic thing and made captain the women's Champion while SmackDown chose nikki? I'm actually worried Becky will not compete
>>
becky is dropping the title on nov 8th and going back to superstars so she doesn't get a spot on the team. based eva will take it
>>
>>1926425
Because big booking smackdown cares about building it's entire division and the title itself, so they're giving other girls screen-time in the match, whilst Becketty continues her solo feud.
b a s e d
>>
it could be a power move from John cena. His little girl gets what she wants.
>>
Maybe Carmella takes Nikki out before then or something, and Bex slides in and takes the captaincy. but yeah it doesnt make logical sense at the moment.
>>
>>1926479
this. potato time is over. the experiment flopped
>>
>>1926484
Maybe you're right, i just don't see the point of having a champ if she's not going to lead the team
>>
>>1926425
Probably because Nikki is the most popular one on the roster right now?
>>
>>1926581
Becky is the most popular and it's not even close.
>>
>>1926425
Shouldn't even be 2 women's divisions. They only split them up and introduced a second title as a consolation prize because smarks want people to be pushed depending on who they deem "deserve" it.

Should have had cruserweights on one show, and women on the other. Now we're going to see the same combination of matches the next year because Smarks want a championship for every single darling.
>>
Manly voice needs to be future endeavored.
>>
>>1926584
The cheers are literally part of her entrance music you dumb mark

Becketty comes out to crickets
>>
>>1926581
Nope, hasn't been true in a long time
>>
>>1926592
>still trying to force this shit meme
Yeah I'm sure the loud chants she gets every week are part of her ''music'' too, you asswipe
>>
>>1926592
You are probably also the person who believe flashlights are handed out to the audience when Bray does his entrance
>>
>>1926596
Funnily enough you are projecting harder than all the flashlights during brayyy's entrance

>>1926594
> 3 fat neckbeards from wew wheezing becketty every now and then
> loud chants
Wew lad

Becketty gets about as many chants as the /bex/ general has a chants at having sex
Zero
>>
>>1926616
the only one projecting is you. becky gets the biggest reaction on SD along with nikki
>>
File: Can look but cant see me.jpg (53KB, 980x551px) Image search: [Google]
Can look but cant see me.jpg
53KB, 980x551px
>>1926581
This Nikki is more popular
>>
>>1926616
Sad, not even decent bait
>>
>>1926620
The only reaction you know about is the allergic reaction you get from eating salad
>>
>>1926647

2 (two) bites
That is 1 (one) more bite than it takes you to finish a big mac
>>
>carmella is left off the team
>she kayfabe injures nikki
>becky takes her place as captain
>final team consists of becky, nattie, naomi, bliss, carmella
>eva returns during match and interferes and helps team SD win
>>
>>1926650
>>1926656
>the state of these tryhard insults
One last pity (You), Carter's little knock off
>>
Tonight and next week, Becketty and Alexetty are focusing on each other. In the mean time Nikketty, Naometty, Carmeletty and Nataletty need something to do.
>>
>>1926659
raw is winning with charlotte pinning becky 100%
>>
>>1926673
a 2 x 3-women tag match
>>
>>1926669
> t-tryhard ;_;
Kek, truly the mark of someone who just got BTFO
not even a hint of a comeback, even deanNEET has better bants than you. how pathetic
>>
There's gotta be at least a couple title matches on the card
>>
Starts: Charlotte vs. Nikki

Charlotte beats Naomi
Alexa beats Alicia
Carmella beats Bayley
Sasha beats Carmella
Alexa beats Sashsa
Charlotte beats Nikki
Becky beats Charlotte
Nia beats Alexa
Nia beats Becky
>>
>>1926721
>Charlotte getting pinned on PPV
ء>ever

She has the great talent of being born from the sperm of Haitch's favorite wrestler, shes never gonna lose anything ever. Shes the Hulk Hogan of Womens wrestling will be the champion for the majority of this decade and the next one
>>
>>1926721
I don't know how many survivor series match you watched but the juggernaut always job hard
>>
>>1926769
god i hope not. nia needs to squash her
>>
Blah blah blah I am fucking retarded
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.