[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

who else has given up on Raw since Hiac? I didn't even

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 4

File: wwe_raw_logo.jpg (73KB, 1000x563px) Image search: [Google]
wwe_raw_logo.jpg
73KB, 1000x563px
who else has given up on Raw since Hiac?

I didn't even watch yesterday and have zero interest in tuning in next week.

-they botched Seth's face run, it should have been when he came back, but ''muh Roman must be face''
-women botches as main even? no thanks
-Foley is unbearable and is ruining his image
-RomanCena lel. Already seen, it was bad when it was Cena, now it's cringeworthy.
-cruiserweights, meh
-Jericho is leaving and he was the only good thing going
-New Day are boring as fuck, they ruined Gallows and Anderson

in general:
-they can't write storylines
-they keep messing up face/heel ones
-political correctness and feminism running wild
-dead crowds
>>
Damn when is Jericho leaving? Hopefully Finn comes back soon. He'll save the show, r-right guys?
>>
>>1926140
>Foley is unbearable and is ruining his image
cuck foley is why i got rid of the network
>>
>>1926159
Not sure what happened yesterday, but Owens vs Jericho title vs career should be next on the card.

It isn't even a bad feud at all. Jericho is over and Owens to bury a face to gain credibility as a heel. It'll probably gain momentum after Survivor Series.
>>
>>1926159
His band is releasing a new album, so he might go away, not sure if temporary or nah, but heres the (kinda old) sauce
http://www.christianpost.com/news/wwe-2016-rumors-chris-jericho-leaving-wwe-after-hell-in-a-cell-possible-y2j-run-for-universal-title-in-the-works-170167/
>>
>>1926175
also contract is expiring
>>
Yeah i'm done HIAC was shit and Raw was hot garbage so for me im gonna take a break until the RR

Watching SDL tonight tho for Ellsworth and AJ
>>
>>1926140
>What I thought I was getting with the 4 Incher Rollins feud with KO
>A stepping stone to the inevitable and potentially GOAT feud between Jericho and KO, while Rollins goes off and feuds with Trippple for a match at Survivor Series

>What I got with the 4 Incher Rollins feud with KO
>A goddamn Shield reunion

I just feel a little shafted, if I'm going to be honest. I thought they were going to progress to the Jericho and KO feud, but instead Roman was thrown in to the mix for no fucking reason
>>
>>1926193
>but instead Roman was thrown in to the mix for no fucking reason

really? The fuck...Good thing I'm not watching.
>>
>>1926196
He literally just walked out and said something like "I've got two shoulders I want that title :^)" and then had a match with Jericho
>>
>>1926203
shouldn't they focus on building the Survivor Series team?
>>
>>1926140
>since hiac

That was just a couple days ago
I gave up on raw shortly after the split only because I was convinced they were going to make some big changes. The CW are treated like the previous diva generation, the scripted segments are still awful, there's no long term booking whatsoever. The only positives for them is their talent and production values
>>
>>1926140
I honestly stopped watching RAW live a long time ago, just watching it a day later and skipping to Jericho and Rusev, optionally Bo. At least I don't waste 3 hours on that shit.
>>
>>1926196
>SR attacked KO and Jericho
>they just happened to be attacking RR at that point
>SR and RR stare at each others soul for about 2 mins, until the show ends
>only interraction they had
>possible shieldettys reunion
>>
>>1926220
>making a SHEBD reunion so quick after breaking them apart

Booooooo
>>
>>1926210
They already have their team. I think (but can't remember because lolwhocares) it's KO, Reigns, Jecho and Strowman.
>>
>>1926220
a good booking would be:
JeriKo vs Seth and Roman, the last two wins, KO turns on Jericho

Next week: KO offers a fake apology

JeriKO vs Seth and Roman again
KO tries to screw Jericho, Jericho sees that, hits Codebreaker

Jericho leaves.
Seth goes for the pin.
Roman betrays Seth, turns heel, spears him, makes KO take the pin and leaves.

Both tags get a win. Two turns. Heel that is over goes face. Face that isn't over turns heel.

''Two man powertrip''

What will happen:
-Jericho turns face.
-Roman tries to leech off popularity from Seth in the new failed attempt by WWE to get him over
-everyone yawns.
>>
Haven't downloaded it for the past three weeks. I just watch the stuff they put on youtube.
>>
Raw has been so shit. It's amazing how it's 3 hours and they can't build a decent feud with all that time. Instead we get a bunch of nonsense filler.

I don't know if it's the writing, the fact that it's 3 hours, the bad announcing, or a perfect storm of shit, but the only saving grace is Jericho. It's amazing how everything Raw touches turns to shit (cruiserweights, KO, Seth's face turn, etc.)

I skip through so much of Raw so that I only end up watching around 40 minutes. On the other hand I watch the entirety of smackdown along with talking smack.
>>
File: dsadas.png (314KB, 583x359px) Image search: [Google]
dsadas.png
314KB, 583x359px
Absolute fucking trash, and if any of you sit through all three hours of it every week, should take a long hard look at yourselves.
>>
>>1926159
Fuck off wewtist
>>
>>1926238
I haven't watched Raw or Smackdown since spring I just browse /asp/
>>
Honestly, last night's RAW was the best RAW has been ever since the first show post-draft.

I'm just happy for Finn Balor. Him being injured was for the best. Imagine the shit storylines he'd be in right now.
>>
>>1926285
he's just delaying the inevitable senpai.
>>
>>1926267
40 minutes of RAM? You must have a strong will.
>>
>>1926140
>watching RAM
>not "leave it on mute, shitpost profusely and play some vidya" master-race

l m a o

>>1926159
>Balor
>saving shit

He's boring.
>>
>>1926140
>cruiserweights
They just aren't being booked strong. Who ever won the CWC should of held the belt till SS and been in 2-3 short but heated rivalries. Perkins dropping the belt after winning the CWC makes him look silly, and if they wanted Kendrick to hold the belt they should of booked him to win the CWC.

Second they've erected a ceiling over the cruiserweights. A cruiserweight champion should always be seen as a threat to the secondary champion. Instead they are treated almost like a entirely different promotion.

>Balor
Finn isn't horrible his match with Owens in NXT was good. He just needs to be booked with guys who are solid at selling
>>
File: 1440379002550.jpg (22KB, 318x250px) Image search: [Google]
1440379002550.jpg
22KB, 318x250px
Rusev, JeriKO, and Neville are literally the only reasons I'm still a Rawfag right now. I skip to their segments and that's pretty much all I watch of it.

I'll admit it, Smacky is just plain better. Why the fuck do they have my boys suffering through this.
>>
I cancelled network after Roman vs Haitch. that shit was so boring. neither of them couldn't have bothered to do a scoop slam much less anything else. I just watch stream so it lowered my viewing time to like.. an hour.
>>
File: sethscared.png (508KB, 597x757px) Image search: [Google]
sethscared.png
508KB, 597x757px
>>1926434
>tfw last of the sethfags

even I'm starting to give up on him
>>
>>1926175
>christianpost
>the same site that keeps posting """""""news"""""" about GTA 6 every day

>>1926174
>title vs career

Yeah, nah. Jericho has said many times that when he retires, he won't tell anyone about it. There will be no celebration or anything. He'll just leave and then never come back again.

>>1926267
>>1926273
It is trash. Even the fucking crowd is dead for most of the show.
>>
>>1926434
Rusev was buried with 6 shovels by WWE.

He has zero credibility right now, thanks to ''Roman looking really strong''.

Which quite frankly is one of the main problems of the brand. Neville has nothing going on because Raw has nothing ever going on for anyone that isn't Seth, Roman and maybe Owens.

And what they have going on is shit anyway
>>
>>1926140
I haven't watched since I realised I was skipping through over half of each show. If I can't watch even half the show I'm not going to bother.
Smackdown is still watchable though.
>>
>>1926582
>He has zero credibility right now

Roman wasn't the first guy to bury Rusev
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.