[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Get this through your thick fucking head—my focus is on

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: danaonestowatch.jpg (115KB, 620x400px) Image search: [Google]
danaonestowatch.jpg
115KB, 620x400px
>Get this through your thick fucking head—my focus is on Dana Brooke and only Dana Brooke! That girl is the division's icon, the division's superhero. She IS the RAW's women division and she will be, at the expense of Sasha Banks, Bayley, Summer Rae, and everyone else, and you can hit the door if don't like it!
>>
Dana would make a good face if they'd let her. She just needs a very despicable heel to work with. I'd start with Charlotte.
>>
>>1922774
she also need to lose weight. hitting the showers and getting a clue are optional
>>
>>1922774

I disagree, she doesn't have the look to be a face. She has RBF.
>>
>>1922783

She's not fat, its muscle
>>
>>1922793
>t. kevin "my stomach is just muscular" owens
>>
>>1922789
She would be an anti-hero face. She'd still be full of herself but she'd be wrestling even bigger assholes than herself.
>>
>>1922774
She would be a terrible face
>>
>>1924870
She would be a great face if they let her shit all over her opponent Rock/Steiner style.
>>
File: 1475602878483.jpg (54KB, 640x718px) Image search: [Google]
1475602878483.jpg
54KB, 640x718px
>yfw they bring Scott Steiner to be her manager and then she begins to cut God tier promos
>>
>>1922699
Dana looked really good against Bayley even with that loss. If she keeps it up, she will end up getting a title shot sooner rather than later.
>>
this bitch was made strictly for procreation with my huge aryan cock
>>
>>1925330
hnng thicc
>>
>>1924955
>Big Momma Pump is no longer a meme
These fucking writers browse /asp/ I swear
>>
>>1924955
BAYLEY, YOU'RE NOT WIN THE WOMEN'S CHAMPION TITLE
>>
>>1922774
No she really wouldn't.
She is best as a heel sidekick. The problem is that she should be with Emma, because they have great chemistry. She just doesn't fit with Charlotte.
>>
>>1922774
I don't see it. I don't see anything about her that fans can get behind.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.