[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>JeriGOAT will never win the title again because he's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: image.png (128KB, 320x243px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
128KB, 320x243px
>JeriGOAT will never win the title again because he's more concerned with getting young guys over

Feels bad man. He's 45 and the most over guy on RAM due to sheer charisma and mic skills.
>>
>>1922008
Ive actually really liked this Jericho run. He's not trying to be a top guy but rather someone who is just genuinely entertaining. He is a literal meme factory.
>drink it in maaaaan
>stupid idiot
>you just made the list
>IT
>>
>>1922008
He should be top babyface
Fuck age, fuck muh young guys, they're all shit. JeriGOD is the only thing worth watching. I have the TV muted unless he's on it.
>>
>>1922008
>because he's more concerned with getting young guys over

That's the entire reason why he was brought back anyway. He'll probably get one more run with the belt for a short while before he leaves to be a rockstar again.
>>
JeriYahweh can get literally anything over
>The top star on Raw is a list
>>
File: image.jpg (280KB, 992x1372px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
280KB, 992x1372px
>>1922040
I know that's why he was brought back, and I actually respect him for it because that's what old guys are supposed to do. Still I want to see that one last reign on top.
>>
>>1922008
>JeriGOAT
When will this meme die? Name 1(one) 5 star match involving this vanilla midget.
>>
>>1922510
Literally 18+
>>
>>1922510
Jericho is the antithesis of vanilla, I suggest you go back and watch his 1998 WCW run to get an idea of how skilled he was in the ring and at getting the crowd to hate him. Even now in his athletically diminished form he still puts on solid matches.
>>
>>1922510
>he thinks is a meme
Search the fights, faggot. There's a reason why Jericho is the JeriGOAT
>>
>>1922510
VS HBK No Mercy 2008
>>
is it confirmed Survivor Series, is his last match before the Fozzy tour?
>>
Jericho will never win a title again because he never drew a fucking dime
>>
>>1922609
Neither did fatass and look where we are.
>>
>>1922613
And the fat fuck will never win another title again. Same with Seth Rollins
>>
>>1922636
I wish. Jasethy will win another title. They have invested too much in him.
>>
>>1922008
Fuck jerishil and his shitty podcast
>>
The WWE need to bring back Ralphus
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.