[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Dave Meltzer noted on Wrestling Observer Radio that the original

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 4

File: vince-mcmahon.jpg (30KB, 455x304px) Image search: [Google]
vince-mcmahon.jpg
30KB, 455x304px
>Dave Meltzer noted on Wrestling Observer Radio that the original finish - much like the original finish at SummerSlam in August - was for Sasha to go over, however Vince McMahon had it changed. Meltzer noted that there is a reason for the change, although he doesn't know what it is, but the decision was made to go with a Charlotte vs. Bayley program sooner than originally planned.

What did Vincent Kennedy McMahon mean by this?
>>
>>1921892
ric flair gave vince the succ
>>
>i-i-it was supposed to be different y'know *coughs*
>b-b-but they changed it right before the *cough* show started
>>
>>1921897
Dozens of people who've worked for WWE in the past decade have confirmed that Vince changes his mind literally during showtime.
>>
>>1921901
True, but every time something happens Meltzer goes on to say how they changed it last minute. Almost every fucking PPV
>>
>>1921901
He's even been known to contact the ref via his earpiece and order in a new finish DURING matches.
>>
>>1921892
what are meltzer's "sources"?
>>
>>1921903
..how is that a problem with meltzer? that's a vince problem, meltzer is just reporting it.
>>
>>1921892
Sasha couldn't even break a table that's how small and light she is. Having her go over Charlotte in the first ever Womens HITC would be stupid.

Wouldn't be surprised if Vince even said: "Fine. I'll give them the go ahead to go on last, but I pick the winner"
>>
based charles learning to politic
>>1921907
Jericho
>>
>>1921907
He doesn't/can't reveal them. But back in the day, Bret Hart, Christ Jericho, Chris Benoit and even Vince himself would give him inside scoops to drum up business and hype. I strongly dislike Meltzer and the cult that worships his every word, but I don't doubt for one moment that he's not as reputable as people say he is.
>>
>>1921892
See Triple H vs Booker T on Wrestlemania XIX
>>
File: 1436750039449.jpg (48KB, 541x498px) Image search: [Google]
1436750039449.jpg
48KB, 541x498px
>>1921892
Probably just a "fuck you!" to the cucks backstage who were pushing for the ladieeeeeeeeesssss main eventing.
>>
>>1921892
Based VKM knew that Sashetty was shit so he put it back on Based Flair.
>>
>>1921914
this is exactly my feelings on helik just because he knows what hes talking about doesnt mean he "knows" what hes talking about i dont doubt him but do doubt that he actually understands buisness
>>
Based vince working the smarks
>>
>>1921914
>Chris Benoit

who?
>>
>>1921942
The Edmonton Strangler.
>>
Based Vince putting the horse back to stable
>>
Smarks btfo. Vinny Mac always knows best.
>>
>>1921892
>botches everything
>an obnoxious promo
>balding

Sasha is literally Deanetty with a pussy. No wonder Vince doesn't trust her with the belt for more than a transitional period.
>>
>>1921897
Meltzer didn't even say that Sasha was gonna win beforehand, you stupid idiot. He just stated the facts. The ending was different Saturday.
>>
File: 1477947909496.gif (3MB, 200x151px) Image search: [Google]
1477947909496.gif
3MB, 200x151px
Is VKM our guy?
>>
He meant Bayley is a bigger draw than the balding botching horseface
>>
>>1921892
Vince hates niggers.
>>
>>1921907
He bribes jobbers and oldfags into emailing him insider information. Somebody like Rhyno.
>>
>>1922383
Except Dean rarely botches and is great on the mic. Don't try and bring him down to her level.
>>
>booking by the seat of your pants

No wonder everything is shit. How can you write an effective long term story if you're changing it on the fly?
>>
>>1921914
Why are Canadians snitching faggots?
>>
>>1921914
Actually Hart only started becoming a source after the Screwjob

Rocky was also a rumored source
>>
File: 1476451110397.jpg (214KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1476451110397.jpg
214KB, 1080x1080px
Based McMahon saving us from the further grief of having Botcha Horse go over.
>>
Vince is a senile regard and Charlotte is 2003 HHH with a vagina
>>
>>1922812
Was Hogan really playing the bass?
>>
>>1922812
wut dis frum
>>
>>1922812
What did he mean by this?
>>
>>1922840
dean's shit though
have sex
>>
>>1921892

Are you guys all stupid or something?

>Vince had the ending changed
>But he doesn't know the reason for change

How does this in any way sound as reputable news. and when did Meltzer news stop getting met with anything but ridicule? Is this place just /woo/ 2.0 now?
>>
>>1923596

Begging you to have sex.
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.