[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>"Are you ready for the main event?" What did Big

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

>"Are you ready for the main event?"

What did Big Based KO mean by this?

Also, how made must he be? His title was basically handed to him because Balor got injured and now he is midcarding.
>>
He forgot to read the memo that the main event was already over an hour ago and they had to rely on a 17 year veteran, former 6-time WWE champion to spice the feud a bit.
>>
based KO btfoing divas
>>
>>1921659
I'd be pissed, too.
At least they had a much better match than el divas. Based no-draws burying the titty-having no-draws
>>
File: 1477669843751.jpg (10KB, 274x184px) Image search: [Google]
1477669843751.jpg
10KB, 274x184px
>RAM is literally making the Universal Title around the powerlevel of IC title
>and start focusing on women's title as the main one

God fucking damnit how do they keep finding ways to fuck up even more
>>
>>1921659
Lads I never thought I'd see the day that WWE would let women's """""wrestling""""" go this far. WWE is kill now.
>>
>>1921671
Kek
>>
>>1921659
I would be fucking pissed. You finally get the RAW title put on you (supposedly the most prestigious thing one can achieve in the company), you have probably worked your entire life for this. You would think the only time you don't main event a PPV is for the huge superstars headlining (Rock, Goldberg, Lesnar, etc.) instead you are thrown into a midcard match for a fucking women's match due to muh pandering.

I would be infuriated especially because Rollins and Owens can put on a much better match than Sasha and Charlotte and that's a fact.
>>
He shouldn't be mad. He's a lazy fat fuck who has gotten even fatter once he moved up to the main roster. Don't believe me? Watch takeover.
>>
>>1921804
>still not understanding why NXT callups inevitably decline in shape
>2014 + 2
>>
>>1921804
Barely anyone keeps a godlike shape when they're active on the main roster, due to being on the road basically all the time.

You don't see genetic freaks anymore, and it's sad
>>
>>1921818
Because they're lazy fucks? what more is there to know? Spoiled millennial brats cant survive outside the cushy Takeover schedule
>>
>>1921818
Neville didnt
>>
>>1921826
Well, for starters, you could know literally anything about physical fitness. But that's probably asking too much.

>>1921828
Neville is a genetic freak.
>>
>>1921823
That's because they can all suck haitch's dick and get away with anything
>>
>>1921836
>Neville is a genetic freak.

is he not normal?
>>
>>1921838
That's because muh wellness policy

I want more IMAMACHINE looking wrestlers, not skinnyfat Zayns
>>
>>1921836
>Cena kept the same physique throughout his entire main event run
Lazy millennials have no excuse
>>
>>1921844
Zayn is one of the few people who has kept his build identical, so if anything you should be championing him.

>>1921846
>le "millennials" meme

Post year of birth now.
>>
>>1921848
His build is similar to anyone around the age of 20 who has never hit the weights in his life
>>
File: inZayn.jpg (44KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
inZayn.jpg
44KB, 500x500px
>>1921852
If that's so, post yourself, because I know you've never lifted a weight.
>>
>>1921848
>>
File: me.jpg (28KB, 330x419px) Image search: [Google]
me.jpg
28KB, 330x419px
>>1921859
Pic related
>>
>>1921836
>Neville is a genetic freak
Nope, steroids
>>
>>1921861
>nearly 40 year-old man crying about a fake fighting program for children on a Vietnamese Pho forum because the actors don't abuse steroids anymore
>>
>>1921659
Women main event over the indy red title.

Lollllll hahahahhaha
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.