[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>main event >good match >no cringe crowd chants >no

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_3793.jpg (98KB, 672x372px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3793.jpg
98KB, 672x372px
>main event
>good match
>no cringe crowd chants
>no pandering by the announcers

What did lucha underground mean by this
>>
>Sexy Star
>not one of the worst """"wrestlers"""" working today
>>
>good match
kek, it's divashit with a different coat of paint
>>
>>1921621
She literally isn't.
>>
>>1921632
good for chicks, mang
>>
File: Lucha_Underground_Logo.jpg (36KB, 248x371px) Image search: [Google]
Lucha_Underground_Logo.jpg
36KB, 248x371px
>>1921617
>>
>start watching LU
>pop a fuckin boner from all of Sexy Star's outfits

I can't be the only one, right?
>>
>>1921725
No, you are.
>>
>>1921641
She is. Honestly I got tired of her very easily mostly beacuse of how slow she is in every match, I love intensity so she's not my thing.

Also, Matt and Vamp constantly say that she's a warrior and just as tough as men and she's a hero who inspired people in Mexico, so the pandering is kind of there.
>>
>>1921732
Don't make me explain the joke, m8.
>>
File: HomerJuror.png (117KB, 350x200px) Image search: [Google]
HomerJuror.png
117KB, 350x200px
>mfw slowly but surely Lucha Underground is the only weekly wrestling show I watch now.
>>
Deanmark here, I am watching LU in it's entirety so I can shitpost in your threads with my Fedoramen and other characters

NXT you are next
>>
File: 1477380098774.gif (808KB, 225x249px) Image search: [Google]
1477380098774.gif
808KB, 225x249px
>>1921805
>tfw watching Ultima Lucha dos right now
>Dario FUCKING KILLS Mr Cisco
>>
But Sexy Star is a garbage wrestler they pushed just because they needed a masked woman to fit their theme. I'm glad she retired from wrestling to become a boxer.
>>
I don't mind the format but I believe its time for LU to go and start booking arenas and touring the states, I hope ted turner becomes a mark of LU and gives them the cash needed to do so
>>
Striker panders like fuck constantly.
>>
I think it's her only good match so far, though. I liked that she lost to Mundo last week too I guess
>>
Do you cucks not remember the no mas match?
>>
>>1922046
Yeah. It was also just a main event of one episode. We didn't see them main event Ultima Lucha.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.