[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

HIAC thoughts? Anyone else dig seeing Sasha'a tights we

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_0366.jpg (45KB, 780x439px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0366.jpg
45KB, 780x439px
HIAC thoughts? Anyone else dig seeing Sasha'a tights wedged up her ass like that?? https://youtu.be/9hCPN64qGdE
>>
>HIAC thoughts
>expect something about a match
>haha dude big asses

This is why women's wrestling will never be taken seriously and considered good. People don't give a fuck if they wrestle well (and they don't), just about the bodies
>>
>>1921379
Roman vs Rusev (best structure, it was Rusev beating the shit out of Roman for 20 minutes in a fucking slugest and the crowd was L I T) >>> Owens vs Rollins (too much outside involvement, Seth looked too strong, started off awfully, only a couple good spots) >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Smasha vs David (unironically awful, possibly the worst HiAC match, I'd have to rewatch undercarder vs Big Boss Man)
>>
>>1921384
True, but can you blame them for wanting to see the boss' assets?
>>
>>1921385
>Roman vs Rusev (best structure, it was Rusev beating the shit out of Roman for 20 minutes in a fucking slugest

And then it had a full retard finish of REIGNS WINS LOL w/ *1* Spear
>>
>>1921401
I'm not going to hold one shit spot against a whole match.
I was pissed Rusev's finisher got buried into the dirt, but the match in general flowed really well. The second was jittery as fuck, and the """main event""" suffered a cot-death by it's own booking of Sasha's epin injury.
>>
>>1921407
You can have a GOAT match but if the finish sucks it can ruin the whole thing.

Last taste is the one people remember and such.
>>
>>1921384

What were you expecting? The match itself was boring as fuck. Still the second best of the night because of pajeet all star roman reigns.
>>
>>1921422
I value the content more then the final minute.
Besides, Smasha/Charles is written off by the same merit. And Jericho got WAY too involved in the Rollins match
Completely undermined the premise
>>
>>1921431
Nothing, I knew it would be shit because it would just be a normal non-dq match between two "women" but locked inside a cage.
>>
>>1921456
This isn't a phenomenon exclusive to rasslin' matches: a bad ending can kill off literally years of goodwill.

>Besides, Smasha/Charles is written off by the same merit.

Yeah. So?
>>
>>1921466
>This isn't a phenomenon exclusive to rasslin' matches: a bad ending can kill off literally years of goodwill.

I'm not vapid enough to discard the bulk of it for how it ended. Sure, it sucked, especially since Rusev had the entire thing on his back. But I was vibing on the match until then.
>>
>>1921475
>I'm not vapid enough

Your shallow assertions in here indicate the opposite.
>>
File: D E V I L I S H.jpg (201KB, 470x595px) Image search: [Google]
D E V I L I S H.jpg
201KB, 470x595px
>>1921486
When I assert, I'm anything but shallow.
>>
>>1921379
Shit ppv. Only highlights were JeriGod and Sasha's ass
>>
>>1921379

At least now we know for a fact that haitch and stef are going to run the business into the ground. They have no sense of showmanship, they blew the wymyns mainevent, the folly spot, AND the Eddie tribute all for a boring C PPV.
>>
>>1921379
Roman v Rusev was boring
Owens v Rollins was great
Sasha v Charlotte was pretty good for the most part and the finish sucked dick
Rest of the matches were pointless
>>
>>1921512
Agree-3 cheers for Sasha ass
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.