[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

should I even bother watching this thing? I don't care

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: WWE-Hell-in-a-Cell.0.0.jpg (84KB, 730x487px) Image search: [Google]
WWE-Hell-in-a-Cell.0.0.jpg
84KB, 730x487px
should I even bother watching this thing?

I don't care about wymen
Owens vs Rollins is predictable.
So is New Day vs the other 2.
Roman vs Rusev will suck anyway becase the former sucks...

It looks like one ppv where I'd skip everything
>>
>>1921221
Roman vs Rusev was legit good though
>>
It was pretty fucking bad all around. Don't bother, just read the results. Watch the wyminz """""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""match"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""" if you want a good laugh at Sasha's hairline and her wig almost falling off
>>
Cruiserweight tag match was average.

Reigns vs Rusev was legitimately good. Best match on the card IMO. Although the ending was very typically LolReignsWins

Bayley vs. Dana Brooke was abysmal.

The Club vs. Big Cass and Enzo was average/bad.

New Day was alright.

TJP and TBK was exactly the same as their previous matches.

Seth and Owens was good. Second best match on the card.

Women were alright. Nothing special. Plenty of botches.

Wouldn't say watch it all, just the main events will auffice.
>>
>>1921221
Roman vs Rusev was great you fucking moron
>>
>the former sucks
>getting triggered by Based Big Dog
>>
>>1921264
>Romark triggered because nobody likes that beta male

top kek
>>
>people unironically saying Roman v Rusev was good.

What was good about it exactly? The only interesting thing in the entire match was Rusev putting the Accolade on Reigns with a steel chain on the stairs, but that was completely ruined by Roman no-selling it and powering out of it.

He didn't even superman punch with the chain. It was one of the most most generic HIAC matches of all time and had no reason to even be in a cell. The only reason you could think it was good is because of how bad the women's one was.
>>
seth v owens is the only thing worth watching
>>
>>1921404

This.

The only match that ended up having story reasons for the cell and spots that could only be done in a cell.
>>
>>1921394
It was a long, brutal, believable slugfest between two intimidating guys.
The more intimidating one of them dominated the majority of the match, looked like a fucking brute in the process, and wedged in a lot of awesome offense. This was a really good showcase for RuRu. Not so much Reigns, he basically just took it, but everything Rusev did was on-point. Best singular performance of the night by a distance.
>>
>>1921420

>believable

Kek, yeah. Made me believe the accolade is the worst submission of all time that my mother wouldn't even tap to because it can't even get the job done on chairs with a chain.
>>
>>1921420
>Reigns
>intimidating

How could somebody who needs combat armor for a fistfight be "intimidating"?
>>
>>1921394
It was great considering it had to be gimped just so they won't overshadow the main title and the women's championship main event.
>>
>>1921424
That triggered me, but the spot itself looked savage, with the chain in Roman's mouth and all. So putting smarky niggling issues with the weakening of finishers aside, it did attribute to the match in the sense they intended, because it looked like it hurt.

>>1921427
The kendo stick beatdown spot pissed me off. Rusev should have taken the vest off. Reigns doesn't have a bad body, I dunno why they keep doing this shit
>>
>>1921440
Only triple h gets to tear the vest off
>>
>>1921440
Reigns doesn't have a "bad" body it's just...unimpressive. Especially compared to what hype the announcers heap on him.
>>
>>1921337
>irony
>>
watched it, skipped pretty much everything
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.