[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>every website giving the main event A+ or 4/5 >"this

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: hqdefault.jpg (8KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
8KB, 480x360px
>every website giving the main event A+ or 4/5
>"this match lived up to the hype!"

Meanwhile

>botched spots
>horrible acting
>EDDIE WUD B PROUD
>worst usage of the cage

Will smarks literally buy into anything to seem cool? What the fuck is wrong with theze people? That was one of the worst main events I have ever seen and we're probably looking at a tlc match with the same competitors. FUCK THE SMARKS FUCK
>>
>frogposter whining about le smark boogeyman

Cuckimus Maximus.
>>
>>1920531
>le frog boogeyman

Hi Hillary
>>
>>1920571
>afraid of his next President

Ultima Cuckimus Maximus.
>>
>>1920514
What sites?

Literally the only wrestling sites that matter are

>wrestlingforum
>freakin' awesome network
>/r/squaredcircle
>/wooo/
>/asp/

everything else is an oldfag circlejerk that doesn't matter
>>
>>1920633
>>1920633
>oldfag circlejerk

What did the keke (master of the memes) rino mean by this?
>>
>>1920652
Have you never been on a smaller wrestling forum? That's what they all are. Everyone knows everyone and it's the same dozen guys posting 90% of the time for the last 15 years.
>>
>>1920531
>>1920574
Commit suicide
>>
This was the worst garbage I have ever seen in my life
>>
I love how you aspie loner spastics were saying people would be leaving before the match even started.

Really hilarious too how out of touch you are with reality and get triggered by women and expect everyone else to, as if everyone should be a loner shut in who hates on anything and everything. That's just way too funny.

Take a shower and get a clue for once.
>>
>>1920731
Beta male detected, hate to break it to you but women like dominant men
>>
my gf says she hates the women and hated this match because of all the botching. Also talked to a bunch of female watchers and they hate the women and the beta males that whiteknight for them, real women cant stand beta whiteknights
>>
>>1920705
Worked alt-right autist detected.

Thermas indiciumque altitūdinemque coitumque habe.
>>
>>1920740

Hate to break it to you, but I wouldn't expect a kissless nerd on aspie to know what it is women like. You're terrified of them.
>>
>>1920747
>Things which never happened
>>
File: 1452538561709.jpg (167KB, 642x731px) Image search: [Google]
1452538561709.jpg
167KB, 642x731px
My mom used to hype up my performance every time I messed shit up. Consoling me with the sugar-coated version of "you did what you could."

Every time I see a RAW women's match I feel like Mick Foley is my mom, telling those retarded idiots that their clumsy and self-serving match is "historic" and "only on wwe network" or whatever retarded shit he's on at the moment.
>>
>>1920514
>getting this worked up that people like things you don't like
Strong autism
>>
It's definitely up there in the "worst hell in a cells ever"
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.