[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>banned from the go home RAW show to not overshadow the women's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 63
Thread images: 5

File: CvOfKxfWYAAzlOR.jpg (143KB, 900x1200px) Image search: [Google]
CvOfKxfWYAAzlOR.jpg
143KB, 900x1200px
>banned from the go home RAW show to not overshadow the women's and the universal title
>banned from using tables in his hell in a cell match to not overshadow the women's and universal title HIAC matches
>goes fucking first on the PPV
>still gets the biggest, loudest, most crowd reactions and pops of the night
>crowd was dead after the first match of the night

Apologize.
>>
What's next for Based Big Dog?

Another feud?
Winning it all for Raw on Survivor Series?
>>
>crowd is dead after REIGNS WINS LOL

Can't imagine why.
>>
Based Roman working the smarks. Now to lead the SS team and then betray them to go to SmA+ckdown.
>>
>>1920145
A Seth us title feud and then he moves on to KO for the universal title.

Or this is good too
>>1920396
>>
>>1920080
roman fans are just trolls at this point right? i mean you can't be this delusional right?..right?
>>
>>1920080
He got Lets go roman chants which surprised me
>>
>>1920396
>HEY AJ STYLES
>YOU NEVER BEAT ME FOR THAT TITLE
>GOD GAVE ME BROAD SHOULDERS
>THAT THING I LOST TO SUSPENSION IS COMING BACK
>>
>>1920541
It's laughable that Reigns deniers like yourself will go through so many mental gymnastics to avoid the facts that Roman is over, Roman is liked and Roman is better than 90% of the roster.

Call your mummy. It's time for your underboob sponge bath again.
>>
>>1921170
REKT

Smarks like that guy should just leave the WWE
>>
>>1921170
>Roman is over
Getting booed by 90% of the audience when you're supposed to be a babyface isn't "over".

It's legit Xpac heat.
>>
another fedoramen thread.

You are as boring as that faggot Romanetty.
>>
>>1921170
>he thinks 1 movement is "gymnastics"

You must be fatter than late 90s Yokozuna
>>
>>1921184
90% boo him? You need to adjust the volume on your illegal streams, chubs. It's very clear that the majority like him and cheer him on, then the jealous obese beta males boo him and say he sucks.

>>1921196
Of course, because I was clear only specifically calling what he did mental gymnastics and I was obviously not generalizing the type of behaviour he exhibits. Please, it's not too late to go back to school.
>>
File: 1453122499789.gif (106KB, 858x690px) Image search: [Google]
1453122499789.gif
106KB, 858x690px
>>1921239
>He thinks by liking Roman he will get laid

Lmao,FedoRamen in denial. You will stay forever a virgin buddy
>>
File: BITW fingerguns.png (69KB, 448x330px) Image search: [Google]
BITW fingerguns.png
69KB, 448x330px
>>1921239
>it's not too late to go back to school.

>because I was clear only specifically calling

Indeed.
>>
>>1921239
>then the jealous obese beta males boo him
You JUST know whenever Roman comes out and where the booing comes from...really makes you think.
>>
>>1921243
Absolute state of you thinking there is only one guy on /asp/ that likes Reigns. Please stop projecting. You'll have sex one day. It helps when women see you're not jealous of an alpha male. Oppose to cosplaying as Kevin Owens 24/7.

>>1921244
Oh noes! I missed a "Y". You sure showed me.
>>
>>1921267
>People booing Roman because they are jelous of his look but they didn't booo Rocky or Edge(when face) back in the day

Really makes you think.,..
>>
>>1921269
>thinking there is only one guy on /asp/ that likes Reigns

Thats literally a fact.
>>
>>1921269
>cosplaying as Kevin Owens 24/7.

It's not cosplaying

It's an all natural look
>>
>>1921269
Post pic of yourself i bet you fucking wont
>>
>>1921269
>he thinks it's spelled C-L-E-A-R-Y

That's a noun, not the adverb you're looking for, dummy.

>Oppose to cosplaying as

And the misses just keep on coming...

>It helps when women see you're not jealous of an alpha male.

Crying that people booing you are "bullies" sure is "alpha"...
>>
>its /wootist/ mad that 4chin's wrestling board is all in for Based Roman episode and pretends that there is only one Roman fan
talk about out of touch
>>
>>1921272
18+
>>
>>1921274
I like Roman

I'm not obnoxious about it though
>>
>>1921281
There is literally not one roman fan in the world.
>>
>>1921282
Well, they certainly didn't boo them because they were pretty.

I don't see Breeze getting booed for being...gorgeous.
>>
>>1921274
Think you're the delusional one then, buddy.

>>1921275
Right down to the BO?

>>1921277
You're right, because I'm not stupid enough like some of the folks round here that let themselves get memed because they got worked too hard, brother.

>>1921280
Oh, calm down, old bean. I'm on my phone. Mistakes will happen. Unlike your imbecilic mentality which is clearly stupid.
Last I checked no-one was crying about getting booed. Boo Roman all you want. It doesn't change the absolute fact that it's the same type of people booing him.

Need to go for a viewing. Catch-up with you all later chaps.
>>
>>1921289
>You're right, because I'm not stupid enough like some of the folks round here that let themselves get memed because they got worked too hard, brother.

Fatty.
>>
Cheering Roman: attractive women, children who see him as a hero, normies who don't care about wrestling and just cheer the good guy

Booing Roman: obese smarks who's only way to get any attention in their pathetic lives is hating whoever children like at a wrestling show they still paid for

I'm sorry, but we all know this is true.
>>
>>1921295
>Cheering Roman: attractive women, children who see him as a hero, normies who don't care about wrestling and just cheer the good guy

How is this any good really.
>>
>>1921295
>normies who don't care about wrestling and just cheer the good guy

i.e retards.
>>
>>1921296
>how is average people being interested in your product good

Fuck wewtists are stupid.
>>
>>1921298
>someone who doesn't watch as much pro wrestling as me is retarded

The delusions of doughy, beta smarks.
>>
>>1921296
>>1921298
t. Elitist smark

How's roh doing? Hypothetical question, no one gives a fuck.
>>
>>1921289
Reigns is the one crying about his detractors being "bullies" you daft cunt.

>>1921301
I believe his larger point is that why would you want to attract a demographic that doesn't actually care for your core product?
>>
File: bring bak da attitude era.jpg (52KB, 369x500px) Image search: [Google]
bring bak da attitude era.jpg
52KB, 369x500px
>>1921307
>people should just cheer who the company says to cheer and boo who the company says to boo

Indeed.
>>
>>1921310
>I believe his larger point is that why would you want to attract a demographic that doesn't actually care for your core product?

To make money dipshit.
>>
>>1921317
Record Low Romannetty is doing a great job of that so far!
>>
Big dog is fucking BASED and had the best match of the night. It's time to make the galactic title mean something and put it on him, a real champion
>>
>>1921320
Yeah he is, he gave the company its recordbreaking high revenue quarter in company history
>>
>>1921320
>drew 100k to WrestleMania

He was. It's all been squandered by Jasethy and Record Lowens though.
>>
>>1921323
You know even less about accounting than you do of writing a coherent sentence.

>>1921326
Drew them so well that they'd rather chant for developmental guys instead of him during the main event.
>>
I haven't watched it yet, but maybe it was Based RuRu that made the reactions happen?
>>
>>1921333
No one cared about Rusev until Roman feuded with him.
>>
>>1921295
Normies don't watch wrestling any more.
>>
>>1921357
Explains why he got cheered for winning the US Title earlier this year.
>>
>>1921184
>>1921196
>>1921243
>>1921244
>>1921267
>>1921274
>>1921275
>>1921280
>>1921293
>>1921310
>>1921320

Big match Romark drawing hundreds of (You)'s
Unironically that was the best cell match, too. Mostly for Rusev tbf
>>
>>1921366
>fedoramen samefagging himself

Pathetic really.
>>
>>1921361
Against a literally who
>>
>>1921301
>average people being interested
>viewership after he won the title at WM had 1 MILLION people less than the year before, where Seth won it
>>
>>1921372
Fedoramen is a cringey meme lad, if I was tho wouldn't I credit Roman for that match instead of big match matchka
>>
>>1920080
What's even worse is that Jasethy will get another title opportunity while Roman leads Team Raw to victory after he pins Dolph Ziggler.
>>
>>1921376
Rusev had been consistently getting cheers at every PPV defense of his, but don't let facts get in your way.
>>
>>1921380
>Fedoramen is a cringey meme lad,

If the hat fits...

>Matchka

I like it.
>>
>>1921378
Attributing the abnormally high wm rating in 2015 to Seth when the entire build had nothing to do with him until the literal last minute. Stupid.

What you should do is attribute the 2 million viewership drop from mania to the end of Seth's reign to Seth.
>>
>>1921390
That would be an argument FOR Rollins causing the spike, because the Reigns/Lesnar-centric build was causing the lowest-rated Road to WrestleMania since 1997.
>>
>>1921378
>Seth
>a draw
>the causation of that rating
>any of the Shield
>ever being draws

I want to know what you meant by this.
>>
>>1921395
No it is an argument for a cash in screwy finish causing the spike.

>conveniently ignoring the second part of my post
>>
File: CvZVdX_UMAEhc2a[1].jpg (135KB, 1200x800px) Image search: [Google]
CvZVdX_UMAEhc2a[1].jpg
135KB, 1200x800px
Roman can't even draw outside of Punjab and tier 3 states that they literally had to use Sheamus for the Mumbai Promotional Tour and tier 1 cities
>>
>>1921402
The cash-in screwy finish that was due to ROLLINS.

Are we catching on yet?

>conveniently ignoring

Everybody knows why the WWE never maintains its rating spikes and hasn't been able to do so for 15 years.
>>
>>1921406
Sheamus is a legit international draw.
Thread posts: 63
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.