[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>surprise debut >cut one of the shittiest promos ever to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: CjegwigUoAEvVDD.jpg:large.jpg (48KB, 900x608px) Image search: [Google]
CjegwigUoAEvVDD.jpg:large.jpg
48KB, 900x608px
>surprise debut
>cut one of the shittiest promos ever to no reaction

What did he mean by that?
>>
>>1914285
He meant that he was an over-rated gimmicky midcarder who never sketched a nickel
>>
Then Nash comes in and botches the very first thing he says

Vince's toys were a mistake
>>
>>1916211
Look at the adjective : Play
>>
>>1916222
Play is a verb.
Verb its what you do
>>
He did jack shit after this, I can't remember a single thing he did after 1996 besides interfering in the Nash/Goldberg match. Terrible run, shame too
>>
>>1916238

Yeah, watching Nitro back, he was barely any more relevant in the nWo than fucking Virgil.
>>
>>1914285
>no reaction
People were legit in disbelief and watching and listening to him in an awe you funny guy.
>>
>>1916251
>>1916238

Scott Hall is the perfect example of a guy with all the talent but too lazy to go the distance with it.
>>
>only guy in the company willing to put over talent and not bury everyone, unlike Hogan, Nash, Luger etc
>years later, blamed for that and accused of being lazy

the state of this board
>>
Name me a 5 star Hall match ya mook
>>
>>1916383
>literally worked matches everywhere on the card
>workhorse IC champ
>lazy
>>
>>1914285
18+ only
>>
>>1916926
lel

Ladder match at WMX, against HBK.

Rated 5 stars by that faggot Meltzer.

Now leave the thread you worthless idiot.
>>
>>1916926
Imagine being this wrong
>>
>>1914285

holy fucking 18+ grow up junior
>>
>>1914285
>>1914286
>>1916238
>>1916251
>>1916383
>the state of 4chan when people actually believe this to be the case
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.