[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I've finally done it /asp/. I've reached the promised

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: image.png (723KB, 755x498px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
723KB, 755x498px
I've finally done it /asp/. I've reached the promised land. I've climbed to the mountain top and looked over the land. They all said it just couldn't be done, but I said it could. I finally had Sex. It truly is quite the feat. But I'm confused as to what happens next, like what's my endgame? What do you do after you've had sex?
>>
>lying on the internet
>>
>>1914227
The next step is to have sex with a woman
>>
>>1914227
>What do you do after you've had sex?

Have a shower, hit the weights, get a clue
>>
>>1914227
>I finally had Sex

just to make sure you aren't lying, what are your thoughts on John Cena?
>>
>>1914231
>lying on a Japanese Rune Reading Forum

>>1914236
Kek

>>1914238
Are those not the required steps prior to sex?

>>1914240
BMJ is a good dude who puts over young talent unlike Gaitch
>>
>>1914227
there is no next step. don't fall for the marriage meme
>>
>>1914249
How old are you senpai?
I'm 21 and it still hasn't happened, hoping for it heading out tomorrow though, with it Being Halloween and all.
>>
>>1914227
Gain height
>>
>>1914264
23 Gl to you famalam, I get to spend my night at HiaC in Boston

>>1914265
Is this the only logical step?
>>
>>1914227
Well, do you hit the weights and take showers?
>>
>>1914280
Cheers m8, hope the show won't be complete shit for you, and hungover me watching it the next day
>>
>>1914249
Taking a shower should also be done after sex. Always be showering
>>
>>1914308
I'm kind of excited I get to watch Sasha or Charlotte botch themselves into either the grave or an early retirement in person, I'll probably need to drink heavily as well to even remotely enjoy a RAM pay per view

>>1914298
I made absolutely certain that I did

>>1914315
24/7?
>>
>>1914227
Fuck it, I can get behind this thread, at least it's positive, well done OP, Nash would be proud
>>
>>1914227
the only things left to do are to

gain height

hit the weights

and finally, get a clue.
>>
File: image.jpg (39KB, 450x301px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
39KB, 450x301px
>>1914323
Thanks friend

>>1914327
That seems to be the trend in this thread, I don't know what I expected
>>
>>1914321
I think you may have a clue then
>>
What happens when you get a clue? How does one know when you've found said clue? Anybody with prior experiences have any input on this?
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.