[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So /asp/, how do you feel about this generations Smackdown 6?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 8

File: sd6.png (2MB, 1720x621px) Image search: [Google]
sd6.png
2MB, 1720x621px
So /asp/, how do you feel about this generations Smackdown 6?

With Based Big Booking Ryan Ward at the helm instead of Heyman.

Keep in mind that the original SD 6 included Chavo Guerrero.
>>
File: Miz-Maryse.jpg (114KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
Miz-Maryse.jpg
114KB, 1200x675px
based a lister
>>
>>1914028
BMJ in Randy's place.
He's part-time but way more prominent/interesting
>>
>>1914039

I would have agreed with you two weeks ago but I'm really looking forward to see what happens with Randy's "Heel turn" now.
>>
If this is the Network Era Six then fuck 'em. They've got nothing on the OG SmackDown! Six.

We need to see more interaction across feuds, which is something WWE struggles with. Why can't we see Orton vs. Ziggler, or one of those random AE-like Tag Main Events with like, Styles/Miz versus Wyatt/Ambrose?

Nothing will ever top the based group of Angle, Benoit, Mysterio, Edge, and the Guerreros though.
>>
>>1914041
Nowhere.

Orton is "faking it" and this is essentially a retread of the Bryan story.
>>
>>1914041
Smackdown has earned some goodwill faith from me in their competent booking, but I'm still seeing "Why is Randy following Bray all of a su-MY GOD, THE VIPER'S BACK, IT WAS A RUSE ALL ALONG, RKO, HAHA HE'S A SNAKE OTUNGA."
>>
>>1914042

That Teddy Long tag match booking is cancerous and does nothing to progress feuds. They've literally come out and said they'd do so many tag matches back in the day because they couldn't think of anything more creative.

Also muh nostalgia, the OG six are great but these guys are simultaneously running the three most intriguing WWE storylines of the year all at once.
>>
>>1914044

Probably, but still tho, imagine what they can do in the mean time.

Think of Orton and Harper fucking up the tag division.
>>
Dean - I like him a LOT more as a #1 contender than I do as a champ. I especially appreciate how he's more of an Austin extra-lite now instead of le unhinged lunatic guy.

AJ - GOAT, saving the biz.

Randy - He can be outstanding when he actually gives a shit, boring when he doesn't. His feud with Bray has been surprisingly decent and I'm interested to see where it goes. I'm still not 100% clear on whether the hardway blood in his match with Brock was agreed upon but if it was then I respect him even more.

Miz - Great all around, he'll be the successor to Jericho when Chris finally hangs 'em up. Top level midcarder with WHC potential in certain circumstances.

Bray - Probably one of if not the best talker on the brand, however his credibility as a heel and/or monster is completely shot. Needs serious work if they want to rebuild it.

Ziggler - Personally I'm bored of him, needs to take time off and redebut his own character rather than trying to bite off of HBK and Billy Gunn. His overselling works against him and makes him look weak. Needs rebuilding.
>>
>>1914055

I agree with you a hundred percent, but I still marked like a little kid when Ziggler won.

He was doing such a good job of working the retirement angle in the build up, when he was ripping Kayfabe apart on Talking Smack I was convinced he was on his way out.
>>
>>1914050
I won't deny that Deanetty/Styles and Miz/Dolph are fantastic, but Orton/Wyatt has me yawning.

And I still get psyched for spooky swamp man and his swamp family shenanigans.
>>
>>1914039
I think BMJ should be in Dean's place.
>>
>>1914028
What a fucking moron

I bet you don't even know what smackdown six is. Don't bother listing off the names, you don't know what they mean.

18+
>>
>>1914070
>part timer
if anything he should replace Zigglypuff.
>>
>>1914071

>Maybe if I write 18+ I'll look smarter without having to defend my argument
>>
>>1914028
>No SlyNo
I tune in for Smackdown more for them than for Orton, Ziggler or ESPECIALLY Dean, I hope he fucks off already and AJ can have a program with someone bearable.
>>
>Miz
>Orton

Even >Bray is pushing it.

>>1914053
>HarpGOAT carrying Ortonnetty

No thanx
>>
>>1914656
You literally cannot make an argument for Miz not being the best heel in WWE today

In an era where heels get cheered for being good, Miz still gets legit, non xpac heat. On top of this, he's cut the best WWE promo of the year, and has the best WWE match of the year as well, in a technical masterclass nonetheless.

In summation, kys.
>>
>>1914685
Imagine actually believing any of this.
>>
File: 1472883430783.gif (3MB, 300x217px) Image search: [Google]
1472883430783.gif
3MB, 300x217px
>>1914028

>Dean

He's ok, don't really like the "lunatic fringe" character he does, but he's not mindbogglingly awful like 99% of raws wrestler are.
Needs to work on his wrestling skills a bit, it's painfully obvious he's from CZW. also needs to lose the stupid jeans.

>AJ

Based as Fuck, has great charisma and athleticism, smackdown without him would be extremely shitty, and the matchs he had with john cena made me mark like i did when i was 12

>Randy

I have no idea where creative is taking this guy, and it give me a headache just thinking about it. i would switch him with Cena, Orton just meh.

>THE Miz

the miz has been a real dark horse these past years, i thought his "prime" ended in that whole debacle in 2010-2011, but holy shit has he thrived. he and AJ have been instrumental to smackdown success since the brand split

>Bray

Same randy, i have no idea where he's going, and frankly i'm beginning to not care, which is sad because he could be a big deal right now, but i thing smackdown creative know what to do with him.

>Dolph
had a fantastic match with the miz, Needs to stick to the kfc gimmick. fuck this guy and his weirdly shaped head, he's the most boring not boring guy right now (if that make any sense)

overall the problems i have with these guys are chump change compared with the problems i have with RAMS top 6
>>
>>1914045
Agreed, but it could actually be kind of cool if they build it up like that and then when Orton tries to turn Bray has his number and gets the upper hand instead, beating the absolute shit out of him together with Harper. Basically having it that he realized Orton was doing his Orton thing and was just using him while waiting for the inevitable.

"Did you think I was an idiot Randyyy?"
>>
>>1914717
Normally this post would make me sad, knowing that the booking wouldn't live up to this.

But SD's booking has actually given me hope that something like this could happen.

I hope they don't jump the gun on it though, Orton being a Wyatt family mercenary for a while could be good.
>>
>>1914028
deanetty, bray and dolph will be out of the company within 2 years, aj might be retired or winding down, orton will hang around until his shoulder is finally done and miz still has one solid heel run with the top belt left.
>>
>>1914028
Mehpool
AJ Mehyles
Randy Mehton
The Mehz
Meh Wyatt
Dolph Mehgler
>>
>>1914761
good post
>>
>>1914028
ryan ward was on raw backstage last week, the fucker is booking raw
>>
>>1914769
>Appearing in a backstage segment makes you a bookerman

What
>>
>>1914813
it's still better than "i think he's booking sd because raw sucks"
>>
>>1914815
It really isn't, you dumb bastard.
>>
File: womens.jpg (136KB, 990x556px) Image search: [Google]
womens.jpg
136KB, 990x556px
Here's the real Smackdown Six.
>>
File: 1472433072409.png (157KB, 302x358px) Image search: [Google]
1472433072409.png
157KB, 302x358px
>>1914834
>that is literally the entire female roster

lol
>>
>>1914815
Ryan Ward is the lead writer of smackdown,. That's not a rumor, that's literally his job within the company. He was promoted there from writing NXT.
>>
>>1914834

There are maybe 3 competent wrestlers in that picture.

>The goddamn champion isn't at the forefront

Rustled/10
>>
File: uritnw.gif (1020KB, 265x175px) Image search: [Google]
uritnw.gif
1020KB, 265x175px
>>1914834
>everyone in this pic except bliss looks ugly as fuck
>>
File: Orton-Dolph.gif (2MB, 380x211px) Image search: [Google]
Orton-Dolph.gif
2MB, 380x211px
>>1914042
>Why can't we see Orton vs. Ziggler
Fucking this!
>>
>>1914042
>We need to see more interaction across feuds, which is something WWE struggles with.
Yes - this is something really obvious compared to the AE Raws/Smackdowns I've been watching lately.
>>
>>1914055
Bray really needs to go face. He was way over for that 2 week face turn earlier this year, whereas heel Wyatt is played out and a jobber.
>>
Fuck, now I can't wait for tuesday, thanks OP
>>
>>1914845
That's 2 more than RAM

>>1914891
Orton matches suck outside of his meme finish.
>>
Why is Miz so overrated by smarks all of a sudden?

One decent promo on talking smack and now you fags try and act like he isn't a complete bore and you've liked him all along
>>
>>1914911
It's not smarks that are praising him anon
>>
>>1914041
....really?

It's the exact same shit he pulled with Evolution.

18+

Actually, no.

12+
>>
File: 1452207227597.jpg (36KB, 724x579px) Image search: [Google]
1452207227597.jpg
36KB, 724x579px
>>1914888
>>
>>1914911
it's the side effect of 2 years of rollins performances
llike when people started to like BMJ again after reigns push
>>
>>1915652
you're into trannies huh?
>>
>>1914028
AJ is good but they're booking him wrong.
Ambrose hasn't been interesting to me since he went 0-3 against Rollins in 2014.
Orton should be on Raw.
Miz is good and Maryse is hot but he should still have the IC title.
I haven't been interested in Bray since he lost his title shot at MITB 2015.
Ziggler is meh, they should have booked him better against Cena and Rusev.
>>
>>1915728
i agree with most of this but how should they book him?
they try to turn him heel but the fans cheer the shit out of him regardless. he should of stayed in the club IMO
Thread posts: 48
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.