[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>I miss everything. It's just bitter sweet. I'm

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 1

File: bayleynxt.jpg (59KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
bayleynxt.jpg
59KB, 800x450px
>I miss everything. It's just bitter sweet. I'm really happy to be with WWE but it was a family back there. The family that I grew up with. It has a different feel to the crowd. We all grew together and we all built NXT together. It wasn't just the fans or it wasn't just the roster. It was all of us putting together, their giving their heart and soul when cheering and we were giving our heart and soul when we were performing in the ring. So this together made magic and it displayed on TV so that people at home could feel that. I just miss everything. NXT is so special.

Bayley hates Raw and wants to go back to NXT.
>>
poor Bayley
>>
>went from supposed moty candidates to jobbing clean for Dana Brooke
JUST
>>
:( i wanna hug bayley and tell her it will be okay

especially her butt, i wanna hug that a lot
>>
>>1913477
She jobbed clean to Dana because Dana didn't put her foot on the ropes.

Dana literally botched herself from a heel win into a clean win. It's ridiculous.
>>
>>1913467
Well NXT focused on wrestling and catered to wrestling fans. WWE focuses on entertainment, and tries to cater to everyone
>>
>>1913477
>supposed moty candidates

Did people really think this shit
>>
>>1913519
Yes
>>
>>1913519
Both Bayley vs. Asuka matches were pretty damn good.
>>
>>1913549
i was talking about sasha vs bayley which all the smarks rate higher
>>
>>1913552
Honestly that one doesn't do a whole lot for me. Bayley/Asuka at Brooklyn was better.
>>
>>1913563
I agree but neckbeards love muh underdog story
>>
>>1913517
NXT puts on a good show and stories. Raw demolishes everything.trying to pander to everyone and watering down to the point there's nothing good.

Let's take a look at the wymen crap for a moment:
-they had Nia Jax for the mastodon role, pushed on jobbers for months, then instead of continuing as monster heel towards the title, they turned her face and then she disappeared. Retarded
-they had Sasha and Charlotte. It's a botchfest, but it's 2016, wymen yay go mainevent. Sasha is injured once a month. RetardedX2
-they moved Bayley to the mainroster, she was a kids icon. They put her in an arm wrestling contest which got booed and got boring chants.
RetardedX3

And that's just the wymen trash that I don't even care about. The male side is even worse.
>>
>>1913569
I assumed Jax was injured, but, nope, she's doing live shows. So they pull her up from NXT before she's ready, start to push her as a female mastodon, then they just pull her off TV. What the fuck are they doing with this poor girl?

>Turned her face
When did that happen?
>>
>>1913576
a 1 episode feud on Raw against Alicia Fox

mindboggling

instead of going for the certified formula

-Monster heel Nia Jax squashes Sasha for the title
-defends for 4-5 months
-finally Bayley wins the title

which was easy as fuck to write they had to do that.

ok
>>
>>1913586
they probably didnt wanna have her doing that while Braun was doing basically the exact same thing on the same show. Which makes sense but why didnt they fuckin realize that before they started doing it.

>>1913484
same.
>>
NXT was a mistake
>>
>>1913467
>It has a different feel to the crowd
>their giving their heart and soul when cheering

Burn NXT and full meme to the ground. Bitch is crying cause she's not over like every other jabroni from nxt full meme edition
>>
>>1913617
they're leaving fullsail next year
>>
Just put the hugfu on smackdown. Rawtists can enjoy the botches
>>
>>1913617
>NXT only exists in Full Sail
Youse a dumb nigga.
>>
>>1913621
It's not like they care about le wimmins wraslin anyways.
>>
>>1913621
she'd have the exact same problems on Smackdown except she's best friends with Carmella who should be on RAM anyway
>>
>>1913617
>PG kids crowds of Raw are much better

top kek

memesail might be cringeworthy at times, but at least they aren't dead like the mainstream roster crowds
>>
>>1913647
I don't even think she's referring fully to meme sail, she's done a ton of house show tours for NXT and not to mention the takeovers, that's gotta be a big part of what she's referring to.
>>
>>1913647
yes, it is much better. they don'tjust randomly make noise for everything. they stay dead for shit that bores them. and get loud for things that excite them. that is a good thing.

https://youtu.be/nbiEMRNYHMc?t=1m18s

stay seething, cuck
>>
>>1913619
nope
>>
>>1913655
big part of her character is the crowd too

if they're not into it than she's just an adult playing the most developed 10 year old in history
>>
>>1913467
Pretty sure most of the NXT call ups feel the same.
>>
>>1913661
wow wwe cut out the best part with the best pops, useless fucks. can't believe theyre still trying to bury roman. i meant to include the part where roman got the chair and the crowd was going crazy and doing yes chants
>>
>>1913663
Then what's the building they purchased across from the corporate headquarters that they said was for NXT production actually for?
>>
>>1913668
And then he just sat down on the chair anyway and they started booing.

If there was ever a time to call a fucking audible, that was it, and Roman pussed out.
>>
>>1913661
>dead as fuck crowd with an echo of boos
>good

fuck off fedoroman
>>
it's still real to me
>>
>>1913668
>theyre still trying to bury roman.

ahahhahahahahah who are you even lying to?
yourself?
>>
>>1913696
You didn't watch the video clearly
>>
>>1913704
I did. There's a kid in the 5th row that goes crazy for Roman. That's about it.

1 kid and an echo of boos. Shit crowd.
>>
>>1913617
She is over though. Are you deaf?
>>
>>1913467
Bayley does know that NXT is owned by WWE right?

It's the same company!
>>
>>1913519
Yes. Sasha vs. Bayley from Brooklyn is the greatest women's match of all time.
>>
>>1913747
Different fanbase.

NXT fans are nothing like main roster fans. Also the writing teams are different.
>>
>>1913569
>she was a kids icon.
Oh please, this needs to stop. Just because one retarded girl in full sail liked her doesn't mean all kids did.
>>
>>1913751
Not even close
>>
>>1913708
Hello idiot, you do know NXT is pre-recorded and edited right?

It isn't live. They manipulate all reactions.
>>
>>1913757
A cursory glance at Bayley's twitter shows she's constantly tweeted pics from parents whose kids dress up as her.
>>
>>1913770
Parents like Bayley = their kids liking Bayley

Whew lad
>>
>>1913621
KYS. She needs to stay with the rest of the garbage.
>>
>>1913751
The story was really great but I don't even know if I'd call it the best women's match of the year. Not in a year where Big Match Meiko was Stardom champion.
>>
>>1913569
>hey turned her face and then she disappeared. Retarded
when did she turn face?
>>
>>1913771
>>1913757
I always see tons of kids with bayley signs at shows. She is bubbly and retarded so kids empathize with her
>>
>>1913898
Only /wwe/ babbies think anything from NXT was even close. Stardom is by far the best place for women's wrestling
>>
>>1913467
Bayley should walk. She is young, and she has a huge name for herself in the business. If she goes independent she is not going to starve, and she can wrestle the kind of wrestling she loves (and keep her body from breaking down)

Bayley can go to ROH and feud with Taeler Hendrix, Havok, and Kelly Klein. She can even play heel there if she wants. ROH's paychecks are nothing close to WWE's, but they're not going to leave you in the poorhouse either.
>>
>>1913467
She's probably partly upset that she's feuding with Dana Greenhorn Brooke and that there are only like four women on the entire program. RAM is such a mess it's incredible.
Thread posts: 53
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.