[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/asp/, I stopped watching WWE shows after Owens won the belt

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: download.jpg (9KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
9KB, 275x183px
/asp/, I stopped watching WWE shows after Owens won the belt when Triple H interfered. I know AJ still has the SD Championship. I still want to be caught up when the Royal Rumble comes around. Have I missed anything important or have the shows still all been shit?
>>
>>1913346
Not really. The video packages they show prior to the matches will suffice during the Rumble
>>
>>1913346
you missed some pretty entertaining Jericho comedy stuff but that's it really

Rusev is a face now and he's feuding with reigns
>>
>>1913353
Wait really? Rusev is face?
>>
>>1913353
Is Reigns still getting booed out of the building? Any hints at a possible Cena heel turn that was being discussed a while back? And what's up with Owens and Rollins in a title bout? So it's an all heel championship match or somebody turned?
>>
>>1913346
>Triple H interrupts the main-event once again
>Does a completely expected turn on Rollins and handing Kevin Owens the victory
>Kevin Owens is the new Galactic Champion
>Smarks: You deserve it! *clap, clap, clap clap clap* You deserve it! *clap, clap, clap clap clap* You deserve it! *clap, clap, clap clap clap*

You've honestly not missed anything. Just subscribe to their YouTube channel and watch the odd highlights they post after every show and you'll know what's happened. They condense 3 hours into about 15 minutes normally. PPVs are the only thing worth watching, but that's on the off chance that something does actually happen.
>>
>>1913357
Rollins is full blown face now, but Vince is scripting the shit out of his promos with his dumb humor (Like calling Jericho Sparkle Crotch).

His feud with Owens is obvious filler for an eventual feud with HHH, probs at Survivor Series, and Jericho will probably title feud with Owens.

Goldberg is back and fighting Bork at SS too.

Smackdown continues to be exponentially better, Orton turned heel and is joining the Wyatt's, James Ellsworth just cost Deano Cleano a title shot so we still don't know who the number one contender will be.

Reigns is getting slightly less heat then when he was champ but it's still there for sure.

No cena heel turn in sight, he's taking a break to film his reality show.
>>
>>1913677
V8nce isn't scripting shit

Seth just sucks dick
>>
>>1913346
You missed nothing. Triple h still hasn't shown up kek
>>
>>1913684

Vince scripts every face promo nowadays because he doesn't trust anyone to get over as a face on their own, that's just how it is and how it's been for a while.

I'm not saying Rollins is a good face right now but the promos and the booking aren't his fault and I think those are the biggest issues with the product right now.

Or at least RAW, SD promos and booking is fine.
>>
>>1913695
source?

John Cena and Dean Ambrose don't have scripted promos, Rollins is considered one of the top guys in he company so why would Vince script his?
>>
>>1913346
It's the offseason until the rumble, no you haven't missed anything and people who are still watching wrestling right now are clearly faggots.
>>
>>1913346
Raw is unwatchable except for JeriGOAT
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.