[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Stop adding -etty to every wrestler's name you idiots.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 6

File: marty.jpg (30KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
marty.jpg
30KB, 600x400px
Stop adding -etty to every wrestler's name you idiots.

They've all drew more dimes than the original, and only, Jannetty.
>>
the fuck does etty mean anyway
>>
>>1913025
Ohhhhhhh so that's what becketty and all that shit means. I've always wondered
Thanks famalam
>>
>>1913033
>>1913030
GTFO neowooaspie cunts
>>
>>1913038
>pretending you ever saw The Rockers wrestle in your life
wew lad
>>
>>1913038
Na,I'm here to stay.
I'm here to laugh at the stupidity of this place
FEED ME MORE
>>
>>1913025
It works for the Shield because "Deannetty" and "Romannetty" have a ring to it, and we can debate all day about the least successful Shield guy

If only Rollins' nickname wasn't as autistic as "Jasethy"
>>
>>1913046
>romanetty

Get out you newshit neowooaspie cunt

Jasethy is set into stone

>sethfags unite
Kill yourself
>>
>>1913046
newfag detected

Jasethy was always the original, Deanetty and Romanetty are forced as fuck and only Carter uses them
>>
>>1913025
OPetty please go
>>
File: 1470852217412.jpg (47KB, 633x480px) Image search: [Google]
1470852217412.jpg
47KB, 633x480px
>>1913025
But 'she' is an anti-draw
>>
The state of OPetty
>>
>>1913025
Lol, the funny thing about Jannetty is that he could of actually been successful if he cut back on the drugs and stop getting arrested, he didn't get ignore after the breakup, Vince gave him a lot of chances
>>
>you will never see Seth vs. Roman in a hair match
>>
>>1913030
Marty Jannetty was in a tag team with Shawn Michels in the 80s called The Rockers.

They broke up and HBK became one of the biggest wrestlers of all time while Jannetty became a washed up loser.

Retards add -etty to everything to imply they aren't a draw.
>>
> They've all drew more dimes than the original, and only, Jannetty.

Untrue. WWE draws, these new age hacks coast along.

If Jannetty was a indy darline and made his debut in WWE now, guess what he would be considered a "success" and a draw too.
>>
>>1913268
Jannetty could of also been a decent draw, I doubt he would of been a headliner but he could of been a WWE Hall of Famer, the fans were interested in him. The problem was that everytime Jannetty was about to be put in a hot angle he would screw it up by getting drunk or high, and/or arrested for drug/domestic abuse.

He was suppose to feud with Michaels after the breakup but couldn't because he was under house arrest for punching an officer and WWE let him go. He was brought back to feud with Michaels again and had a shit match that some argued was because he was drunk(others claim Shawn sabotaged the match and spread the rumor) and got fired. WWE brought him back again to feud with Michaels for the intercontinentel title and he went over Michaels and had a lackluster run and was let go because WWE was upset they had to settle a lawsuit from a wrestler whose neck was broken by Jannety in a match years ago.

Still they brought him back again, he feuded with Michaels again, but he asked and was granted his realease. Jannety was then resigned in 2005, did some tag team matches with Michaels, had an entertaining match with Kurt Angle, and was actually going to get angles but he got released because he prevented from leaving Florida due to a court order.

If his dumb ass stayed out of trouble he would of ended up reteaming with Shawn during the 2000s, instead they reformed DX because Jennety is unreliable
>>
>>1913050
Pls newfriend

Deannetty was the first of his name and forever OG
>>
>>1913059
Kek go look in the sp archive
A based bong started deannetty way before everything else
>>
>>1913312
Dean wasn't the first -etty, I remember when the "Next Jannety (insert random wrestler pic)" threads first started popping up. They were mildly entertaining until they were shit posted into oblivion and then grew to just adding -ety to the wrestler's name which made the meme briefly funny again until it was even more shit posted
>>
>>1913033
18+
>>
>>1913059
Deanetty sounds the most natural and was the most appropriate in context, since he was the last to win a title you fucking idiot
>>
>>1913081
kek
>>
>>1913025
t. Janettyty

....wait
>>
>>1913334
Next jannetty threads do not equal -etty posting
Deannetty was the first, go look in the archive then report back to us newshit

I want an apology in full with proper grammer and punchuation when you return
>>
>>1913334
Wait a second..
> threads started popping up
Kek you are unironically not talking about /wwe/

Gtfo you chortling neowooaspie cunt, dont even apologise
Just fucking leave
>>
File: Game Over.jpg (57KB, 946x799px) Image search: [Google]
Game Over.jpg
57KB, 946x799px
>>1913370
>/wwe/
>>
>>1913046
Romannetty is cringey.
He's javestty
>>
>>1913025
t. anonetty
pleasetty havetty sexetty andetty losetty sometty weightetty
>>
Will you faggots just call them by their real name for fuck sake
>>
>>1913423

>seethingetty
>>
>>1913423
Annonetty
>>
>>1913025
>Anonetty BTFO
>>
File: beeg1.jpg (104KB, 775x821px) Image search: [Google]
beeg1.jpg
104KB, 775x821px
>>1913423
redditetty seething
>>
File: IMG_3941.png (407KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3941.png
407KB, 750x1334px
Guess everyone hasnt seen this yet

>cucketty
>>
>>1913548
who's tracy and why is jannetty talking like an idiot?
>>
>>1913575
I don't know but he will find a way to blame it on WWE/Shawn
>>
>>1913548

Christ, he is even more pathetic than I thought.
>>
File: nurse dana.jpg (9KB, 400x302px) Image search: [Google]
nurse dana.jpg
9KB, 400x302px
>>1913025
>go to local indie fed one night with pals
>tons of tables set up, vendors, and older wrestlers signing autographs just to get by
>scanning the room for someone I may want to meet
>everyone has a few people at least at their table
>everone except for one man
>he sits alone in sweats
>he has a thousand mile stare
>looks like shit
>looks like he may kill himself at any moment
>it's baseless Janetty
>I feel bad
>maybe it should be legal to put old wrestlers down like 'ol yeller
>that would be the humane thing to do
>jump ahead an hour
>show's going ok, first match was what I've come to expect from an indie show
>Rockers music hits
>no_fucking_way.jpg
>he receives no pops
>he's undercarding an indie show
>he's acting the exact same way he did in the late 80's except now it's even more pathetic
>I purchase a beer and watch in absolute pity at this literal walking and talking Janetty
>>
>>1913548
Janettyty has lost all his marbles a long time ago. This is just a visual representation of it.
>>
>>1913657
You literally paid to go watch an outlaw fed

You are infinitely more pathetic than Janetty will ever be
>>
>>1913025
Martetty?
>>
>>1913046

Yeah, it's retarded. Sethetty is far better.
>>
>>1914161
At least he go there with his pals.
Or he is a liar and he is even more pathetic.
Thread posts: 44
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.