[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

*raises paw* can we just like please stop hating on womens wrestling

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 1

File: tumblr_o2xgo4EDfd1ueh504o1_500.jpg (295KB, 500x640px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o2xgo4EDfd1ueh504o1_500.jpg
295KB, 500x640px
*raises paw*

can we just like please stop hating on womens wrestling and just admit that we're all excited for Sasha vs Charlotte at HIAC?
>>
I'm excited for Sasha's career-ending botch.
>>
>>1912846
>not 'raises hoof'

DISGUSTING
>>
A fucking horse
>>
I am excited for the possibility of Sasha legitimately dying
>>
>>1912846
Literally the only match on the card that I'm looking forward to.
>>
Unless someone goes off or through the cage the match will be considered boring. I have no dog in this fight because I don't watch women's wrestling.
>>
>>1912865
>I have no dog in this fight
no shit their both horses idiot
>>
>>1912865
Well you have one in the Roman ReignsVRuru,and it's not only a big one it's also the one so the big one,THE BIG DOG
>>
>>1912879
>their both horses
>idiot
>>
>>1912890
what
>>
>>1912865
The match is going to be considered MOTY and get 4.75 stars from Meltzer, don't kid yourself. These twats could make snow angels for 10 minutes and fat disgusting neckbeards would trip over themselves praising it.
>>
>>1912879
>their both horses idiot
>their
>idiot
>>
>>1912860
This. It's pretty retarded to put these two in a cell considering how botch prone they are. If Sasha doesn't kill herself Charlotte will do it for her.
>>
>>1912893
They're. It's okay to misspell though, don't be so hard on yourself.
>>
>>1912865
>Unless someone goes off or through the cage the match will be considered boring
Prepare for coma-inducing action, i'll be suprised to see anything more than a light-bump off the side of the cage
>>
>>1912860
>>1912847
>>1913126
>This much edge

On my knees, begging you to have sex
>>
>>1912881
Holy shit this post is underrated, that was really well memed
>>
I'm excited in a oh-damn-there-is-a-car-accident-over-there kind of way.
>>
>>1913134
what
>>
>>1912846
>not expecting the match of the Big Based Dog
Kys
>>
>>1912881
Wait why is grandma rurus dog getting involved with the match?
>>
>>1912846
people into diva shit are fat faggots
>>
>>1912846
>Can we all agree with my opinion

NO!
>>
>>1912846
Finally, with it all on the line, we will find out which is more cancerous: "this is wrestling" or "holy shit" chants.
>>
>>1912846

I am BEGGING you to have sex
>>
Charlotte and Becky are literally the only good female wrestlers in WWE
>>
>>1913376
>you deserve it clap clap clap clap clap
>>
>>1913164
>crying
>>
>>1913415
becky is terrible
>>
>>1913164
>Tomorrow
>We told you so.

Sasha will at least get hurt and be out for some weeks.
>>
I legit hope to god Sasha dies in the ring. I wanna see it. Not 3dgy shit or anything, It's just the only good thing that can come out of the match.
>I was there man!
>>
*raises fin*
Can't we all stop fighting? There is plenty of fish in the sea.
>>
>>1913415
Becky...

inaudible floor tripping i forgot to kick out and ran out the ring after trying to tackle sasha, becky...
>>
>>1913531
>nobody is allowed to botch ever
She's still not as bad as most of the others
>>
>>1913415
I think you mean Asuka and Io Shirai
>>
I'm more looking forward to Becky-Bliss.
>>
>>1913463
No shit, but you don't have to be hoping that she pulls an Owen Hart you fucking edgelord teenagers.
>>
>>1913781
>NEIGHING

Also

>implying that they'll actually do anything remotely dangerous
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.