[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

At what point did Austin say Fuck it, fucked up, and fucking

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

At what point did Austin say Fuck it, fucked up, and fucking thing on tv?
>>
File: tumblr_inline_n705hwJvd41qb475s.jpg (47KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_inline_n705hwJvd41qb475s.jpg
47KB, 500x375px
>2005
>Attitude Era

Do people just assume anything risque is from the Attitude Era?
>>
>>1912453
didn't Ruthless Aggression do more risqué things overall?
>>
>>1912453
When exactly does RA end? Is it considered when Benoit leaves or when they change to PG?
>>
>>1912608
Attitude Era gave us Jackies Tits and Miss Kittys little boobies uncensored. Also more half naked sable, debra, terri etc

more crash tv in general
>>
>>1912618
i think REALISTICALLY, the attitude era ended in 2000, but a lot of people lump the invasion era in with the AE and put that together with the WWF changing to WWE. In reality it ended just before the invasion, but in revisionist history it ended afterwards, the night Cena debuted they ushered in the Ruthless Aggression era.
>>
>>1912670
Eras don't start and end cleanly with nothing inbetween.

Attitude ended sometime in 2001. Ruthless Aggression began in 2002.
>>
>>1912672
i think wwf changing to wwe is a pretty clear paint that we can define with a degree of certainty that is a turning point between the AE and the RAE
>>
>>1912681
>Attitude Era
>mid-2002

It was long dead by then.
>>
The AE died at WM 17
>>
>>1912608
Ruthless Aggression had the dumber overall storylines that seemed risque at the time like lesbian stalker Dawn Marie and Katie Vic. Attitude Era had the better/more extreme matches and like another anon pointed out, actual nudity.
>>
>>1912618
I'd say it ended in 2008 when WWE went PG
>>
AE ended at Mania 17.
>>
>>1912453
That Edge and Lita sex segment was fucking cringey and awkward. That's one thing PG did better than RA
>>
Is this even a fair comparison to make?
>>
>>1912608
The Attitude era had bra and panties matches at least once a month, they had the Godfather and his hoe-train every week, and had Val Venis sporadically on Raw with his finisher "The Money Shot".

The Ruthless Aggression Era just had Lawler judging beauty pageants and Divas who did playboy spreads do promos in bikinis showcasing the covers until it reached a point where it jumped the shark with Chyna doing a nude playboy spread
>>
>>1913394
>until it reached a point where it jumped the shark with Chyna doing a nude playboy spread

Chyna was only the second WWE Diva to do a Playboy shoot by 2000, how is that jumping the shark?
>>
>>1913417
Well it still should of never happened
>>
>>1913418
I mean from a personal opinion but from the WWE point of view, considering Chyna's Playboy issue was a huge seller, it was a good idea for them.
>>
>>1913421
When I first saw Chyna as Triple H bodyguard I thought she was a man and was never fully convinced she was woman for years. Around the time of her playboy cover I was aware what steroids do to the female body, and had not intention at looking at that false penis she calls a clitoris. Any man who is attracted to Chyna needs to sit down and contemplate if they are attracted to men too.

Theres nothing wrong with being gay, but there is something wrong with being in denial
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.