[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

https://youtu.be/JHytlkqPRCk 0:27 Is that an akido move? Is

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

https://youtu.be/JHytlkqPRCk 0:27

Is that an akido move? Is it a real martial arts move? Is it just TV-Jitsu?
>>
>>1912347

worst ending to a show in the history of ever
>>
>>1912350
He should've gone to prison and murked niggers in there before being executed on death row, but that doesn't answer my question
>>
>>1912371
He'd get rekt in prison. They'd all swarm him before he had the chance to to anything.
>>
>>1912375
>implying he wouldn't take people on one on one
>implying Dexter goes to prison wouldn't make a gr8 spin-off/final season
>>
I DEMAND ANSWERS YOU MARTIAL NIGGERS
>>
One more bump
>>
>>1912382
>implying he wouldn't take people on one on one
That's not how prison works.
>>
File: 1387530430427.gif (930KB, 336x206px) Image search: [Google]
1387530430427.gif
930KB, 336x206px
>>1912382

>implying any show that radically changed its premise and/or setting has done well

This is why Scrubs and Community's last seasons are so well regarded, right anon? Fuck, Adam Reed basically killed Archer when he tried to move the show to Florida for that one season and the ratings tanked and never recovered.
>>
>>1912350
>>1912371
>>1912375
>>1912382
>>1912542
>>1912589
GTFO of here. This is a WWE board.
>>
>>1912347
ANSWER. THE FUCKING QUESTION
>>
>>1912350
Wasn't that bad desu.

I still consider it one of the GOAT shows to ever air on TV personally.
>>
>>1912347
Should have stayed with the new poison gf and his kid
Should have done at least a spin off with his lumberjack life, and some "accident" which causes the death of a person in his new area
>>
>>1912347
>punch to the gut doubles him up
>don't jump on him just put my guard up
fucking useless.
0* match no ring psychology
>>
File: IMG_1233.jpg (129KB, 588x368px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1233.jpg
129KB, 588x368px
Was he a draw?
>>
>>1915506
At first on 3rd rock but Joseph Gordon levitt was the draw after a couple of seasons
>>
File: hbo3.jpg (47KB, 620x349px) Image search: [Google]
hbo3.jpg
47KB, 620x349px
>spend summer watching 6 feet under
>hall plays a gay dude married to a bald black guy
>dexter premiers
>surprise mother fucker!
>spend entire first few seasons loling
>>
>>1912350
I agree.
I was so fucking pissed off with the ending.
Only Falling Skies can compete with worst endings.
>>
>>1912350
why the FUCK did he dump Deb with the rest of his murderous victims instead of letting her have a funeral as a hero and letting the PD mourn her properly?

He fucking let Miguel get a hero send off, but dumps Deb with the rest of the scumbags he kills

makes no fucking sense man
>>
G-guys is it a real move or what
>>
>>1915506
What the fuck is a draw?
>>
>>1912347
Just turn your arm, moron.
>>
>>1916167
No, it's not. He still has a free arm to work with, and you don't actually control the other one.
>>
>>1915607
Better question: Why didn't he fuck Deb?
>>
>>1918612
i dont know but that whole storyline was fucking shit too
i swear dexter could have been a comfy 7/10 show if they didn't go turbo autist after trinity
>>
Looks like a standing version of Yoko-uchi, which is a judo move. Yoko-uchi isn't something that you would see practiced by many judoka because it is pretty worthless in competition because no sensible judoka will leave their arm extended when you shoot in.
However, it is part of the Kime-no-Kata, which is something that most brown belts learn on their way to black belt. In the judo version, you break the balance by rotating your hips forward and trapping your opponent's arm so that your opponent doesn't shuffle back into a shipping container. The goal is to drive your opponent's head into the ground and end with your elbow driving into your opponent's belly below the sternum as you fall.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.