[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw Shaq will get a spot in the Royal Rumble to eliminate

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

File: 9210346.jpg (22KB, 352x352px) Image search: [Google]
9210346.jpg
22KB, 352x352px
>tfw Shaq will get a spot in the Royal Rumble to eliminate Big Show
>tfw Nia Jax will be in the Royal Rumble
>tfw both Hardys don't show up because TNA is holding on by a taint hair
>tfw no Kurt Angle

It'll be good, right lads?
>>
If Finn Balor is still injured or still in rehab Dean will win and main event Wrestlemania.

If Finn Balor comes back he and Fatty will main event Wrestlemania or take a back seat to Undertaker x John Cena.
>>
File: lel.png (286KB, 407x401px) Image search: [Google]
lel.png
286KB, 407x401px
>>1912144
>Dean will win and main event Wrestlemania.
>>
File: 1437660524474.gif (579KB, 304x300px) Image search: [Google]
1437660524474.gif
579KB, 304x300px
Fuck I can't wait for Angle to be back. I haven't watched him since he left WWE. Can he still go in the ring? If not, no big deal lots of WWE stars can't wrestle.

As long as they book him with the right personality he could be huge again.

It's true. It is damn true.
>>
>>1912148
Heard he might be the new cover boy for the next video game if he's not back at the rumble.
>>
File: 1448054704570.png (680KB, 1139x861px) Image search: [Google]
1448054704570.png
680KB, 1139x861px
>>1912144
>Dean will win and main event Wrestlemania.
>>
Look on the bright side: it can't be worse than the 2015 Rumble.
>>
>>1912157
I've actually been wanting to put this out there: Would the 2015 rumble been considered one of the worst if all the smarks had decided not to boo it? I mean it wasn't that good or bad really
>>
>>1912146
>>1912150
He's the only Shield member not to have a Wrestlemania championship.

Seth will be locked in with HHH, Roman has the US title, BMJ is locked in with Undertaker and Bork's gonna Bork.
>>
>>1912149
Interesting. He is such a risk that I see why WWE avoids him, but just don't stress his body and he will probably stay clean.
>>
>>1912157
thats what we said about the 2014 royal rumble
>>
>>1912159
I personally didn't like it that much
There were some good suprise entries but big show and Kane destroying everyone wasn't needed
>>
>>1912157
> I feel if they waited a few weeks to announce DB they wouldnt have booed at the ending, because roman was insanely over at that point and elimaniting him early made the smarks regret it wholesale
>>
>>1912377
Romans problem is that
1. People knew that he was the "chosen one"
2. They tried to push him immediately with no build up
That made people resent him and think he was being shoved down there throat

Dbry was just the last straw

Him getting eliminated so unceremoniously and Roman winning was just too much
>>
>>1912148
>Can he still go in the ring?

Yes, but not a WWE ring. He's far too beat up to ever pass their testing. They won't let Bryan wrestle and he's in much better shape than Angle.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.