[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>never the guy >never drew a dime >never cut a memorable

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: angletty.jpg (99KB, 645x370px) Image search: [Google]
angletty.jpg
99KB, 645x370px
>never the guy
>never drew a dime
>never cut a memorable promo
>was constantly used to put over real stars
>never had a real run with the belt - always a transitional champion
>fat smark favourite
>main evented one mania and tanked the rating so badly it almost killed the company
>fourth best member of team RECK
>second best member of benoit and angle
>cucked by Jeff Jarrett
>got literally scared by ECW
>won a gold medal in a sport no-one cares about
>spent more than half of his career in TNA
>will never return to WWE
>had to pretend he cared about being in the TNA hall of fame
>jobbed to lesnar
>jobbed to cena
>jobbed to everyone in the attitude era
>his "wrestling machine" mouthguard period was cringeworthy
>always got told he sucks
>failed to transition to UFC
>failed in rejoining the olympic wrestling team
>lost his hair to edge
>mentored a tag-team of jannettys.
>only significant moment in his career was lying in the middle of the ring watching Brock Lesnar botch a shooting star press
>>
>>1912003
I'm pretty sure Angle was a decent draw, he did have some long title reigns
>>
0/10
>>
>>1912003
You have to change it up from the Undercarder pasta because Kurt was the guy for a bit on SD
>>
File: image.jpg (1MB, 3840x2160px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1MB, 3840x2160px
>>1912003
>>
>>1912021
so was Taker after WM23 and WM24
>>
>>1912021
>Kurt was the guy for a bit on SD
nah he was just the guy to job to Brock
>>
He jobbed to Tanahashi twice right?
>>
>>1912039
Probably, Angletty was a career jobber.
>>
>>1912032
Nah that was BMJ territory
>>
>>1912069
BMJ was on Raw
>>
>>1912003
Enjoy your (you) fag
>>
>>1912084
Yeah, but when Taker was the guy, he was more-or-less sharing the mantle with Batista, and the brand split stuff was a lot less distinguished than Angle's tenure on-top of SD.
Also Jhon was entrenched much deeper.
So it was pretty much BMJ being the universal face.
>>
>no mention of getting owned by Daniel Puder

Do you even shitpost bro
>>
Fav wrestler of all time and I can't wait to see him back in WWE in 2017

It's true. Its damn true!
>>
>>1912094
Can you really consider anyone on Smackdown as the guy after all the talent from the brand extension left? JBL use to be the longest running champion on that show, and JBL should of never been a champion to begin with. When Cena got really over he was moved to RAW.

The Undertaker was the top dog for awhile but I don't think you can consider him being the guy in the company, he took a lot of time off throughout his Smackdown run.
>>
>Tried to shoot on some rookies from Tough Enough
>Got destroyed by Daniel Puder
>Whined like a bitch because he got his ass kicked and politicked to have everyone humiliate Puder in the Rumble because he made him look like a pussy
Kurt deserved to get cucked
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.