[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How does /asp/ feel about the greatest wrestling promotion

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (21KB, 536x494px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
21KB, 536x494px
How does /asp/ feel about the greatest wrestling promotion in the world, PWG
>>
>>1911902
I love the NBA.
>>
>>1911905
Chris Bosh
>>
>Indy shit
>>
they let bendy fingers man win their tournament

they need to just start over
>>
>>1911926
RIP
>>
>the only reason PWG doesn't move out of the venue at Reseda is because they feel it has magic in the air

lmao
>>
the CWC poached all their best guys
>>
Just finished this year's Bola and while it was way better than last year's its still way too spammy. The lack of psychology in most of the 1 v. 1 is horrible. I basically fast-forwarded through the Haskins and Mandrew's matches because of how unbelievable the were. Also, there was more striking than actual wrestling.

Will say, Riddle v. O'Relly, Ospreay,/Ricochet/Sydal v. The Bucks/Cole (still don't get the hype), anything involving Pentagon/Fenix and Team Ciampa v. Team Liger were amazing.
>>
>>1911902
Needs a bigger building.
>>
Czw is a lot better, they have better wrestlers and good matches, pwg try to hard with their spots and wrist locks, it's fucking annoying.
>>
circus trash
>>
>>1911930
Pretty much this.

>le tuff finger man!

It get that same feeling with Zack Sabre, Jr. It's embarrassing to watch.
>>
File: image.jpg (76KB, 887x548px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
76KB, 887x548px
>>1911951
"The burger is up there, Chris!"
>>
>>1911951
Also eat shit, the Mandrews match was great.
>>
>>1911957
>CZW
>Good in any way
I understand if you don't like the "get all your shit in" style of matches but saying CZW is anything other than dull garbage is objectively wrong.
>>
>>1911951
The Ospreay,/Ricochet/Sydal v. The Bucks/Cole hype is simple enough to understand, it was the pinnacle of flippy shit matches, had all the high spots you could want in one match with just enough selling and shit to say it had some kind of story to it, a team of the best flippy guys against a pair of show-offs and a smug asshole who doesn't flip that much, trying to out do each other.
>>
>>1911902
criminal garbage
>>
>>1911930
Scurll's the best heel in the UK indies, what's wrong with having him win?
>>
>>1911995

Which one? The forgetful 1st round match or the one where he gets murdered by Fat Hero and still wins or the one where he completely no-sells the post match attack by Fat Hero? Mandrews is good but that was fucking bullshit.

>>1912187

No, I meant I don't get the hype around Adam Cole. Been watching the dude for months now and I don't see how people are convinced by him as a heavyweight wrestler.
>>
>>1912257
That makes more sense, Cole was great a few years back but he's been phoning it in constantly this year
>>
>>1912257
Pete Dunne vs Mark Andrews: Night 2
>>
>>1911938
Imagine being this wrong.
>>
>>1911957
Does CTR work for CZW now? CZW is a fucking dumpster fire.
>>
>>1911926
I was in the acting business and first found out about pwg from Chris Bosh who was a close friend of mine. We used to go down to some bar and watch him perform and it was really cool, got me back into wrestling for the first time since I was a kid. We used to then go party with him and the other wrestlers, it was a special time. Sadly he got burnt out and needed to get out of LA and the wrestling business all together before he would become another statistic. The guy just vanished. Sad and I miss him.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.