[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

"Many people, especially ignorant people, want to punish

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

File: Vince-Russo.jpg (91KB, 470x371px) Image search: [Google]
Vince-Russo.jpg
91KB, 470x371px
"Many people, especially ignorant people, want to punish you for being correct...for being you. Never apologize for being right, or being many years ahead of your time. If you are right and you know it clap your hands. Even if you are alone. Clap your hands. The truth is still the truth."
>>
Based Vinny Ru will be recognised for his greatness someday.
>>
Based Russo working the philosophers
>>
based russo finally buried a dimeless broad and didnt catch heat from it.
>>
Based big money Russo, working the smarks and Indy shitters
>>
> being many years ahead of your time

WCW sure was ahead of its time before Russo killed it. Fucking GIBRO man.
>>
>>1910832
He made rock and austin
>>
File: forgiven.jpg (19KB, 235x346px) Image search: [Google]
forgiven.jpg
19KB, 235x346px
>bro when people who are in the biz and don't even watch RAW bro that tells you something bro
>and let me tell you bro wrestlers do. not. watch. RAW
>freakin Disco comes on my show every week bro and he does not watch RAW
>wrestlers do not watch that show
>i-it didn't use to be that way
>>
>>1910844
Utter nonsense.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cANZx0a7XgI

Russo is such a faggot
>>
>>1910821
Based Big Ratings Russo ready to save wrestling once again
>>
>>1911111
QUINTS CONFIRM
BIG RATINGS RUSSO = GOAT
>>
>>1911079
>Bryan and Vinny
>>
>>1910832
>Russo killed WCW

there are lots of reasons WCW died. Russo isn't even in the top 10

18+ kiddo.
>>
File: 1477007456330.jpg (66KB, 612x574px) Image search: [Google]
1477007456330.jpg
66KB, 612x574px
>>1911111
>>
>years ahead of your time
>hasn't had an original idea since 1999
>>
>>1911177
Not the guy you were speaking to but enlighten us please, what are those 10 reasons?

And don't start with some BS like

1. [insert 1st WCW superstar's name that I didn't liked]

2. [insert 2nd WCW superstar's name that I didn't liked]

3. [insert 3rd WCW superstar's name that I didn't liked]

>>
>>1910821
That was actually pretty deep. Well done, Vinny!
>>
>>1911368
m8, not the same guy, but WCW quite LITERALLY ended because Time Warner didn't want their flagship program being a pro wrestling show, and thus pulled the plug on it.
>>
>>1911394

Pretty sure it had more to do with the fact the company was hemorrhaging money (partly due to Russo's shitty booking).

Even if Time Warner hated wrestling more than anything in the world, if WCW was profitable they wouldn't have sold it to Vince for Pennies.
>>
Russos Nitros are still multiple times better than anything WWE today
>>
>>1911079
>it's also just factually wrong
>WCW is dead
>Vince Russo is not

kek
>>
>>1910821
Shoo Shoo Swerveghost
>>
>>1911433

It was a trifecta of ills.

The booking was fucking horrible from at least The Fingerpoke onward. This was the fault of Russo being a fucking idiot, and Hogan and Nash being politicking, un-drawing, retards.

Their money management was fucking horrible. This was mostly Bischoff's fault. Flying in guys at great expense to have them not do a goddamn thing on the show, flashy spots with monster trucks and shit that was cool exactly once and never drew a dime beyond that, continuing to pay Hogan and Nash ANY amount of money after 1998, and so on.

And after the AOL Time Warner merger, WCW's only defender at the top of corporate, Ted Turner, lost a lot of his influence and the other snobs were hellbent on getting rid of WCW. The general incompetence of WCW itself provided the perfect excuse for them to abandon ship.
>>
>>1911565
>the booking was fucking horrible

Nah, just ahead of it's time.
>>
>>1911079
Bro I know
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.