[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

They're apparently looking to split up The Club sometime

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 87
Thread images: 7

File: image.jpg (73KB, 650x432px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
73KB, 650x432px
They're apparently looking to split up The Club sometime after Survivor Series and before the Royal Rumble. They want Gallows to go after the US title. They have no plans for Anderson.
>>
but anderson is the good one
>>
>>1910158
But Gallows is the tall one
>>
>>1910167
can't argue with that logic

push him to the moon
>>
considering they can't book 2 weeks ahead I doubt it happens
>>
>>1910155
sauce?
>>
>>1910155
Why did WWE even sign them? An invasion angle could have been great.
>>
>>1910328
You know how WWE had this thing for raiding the indies for the past several years? Well they're doing that but with the Nips now.
>>
>>1910331
But why? NJPW doesn't even try to compete in WWE's market.
>>
>>1910155
>Spit up the Club.
>But not to push the guy that made it to the finals of the G 1 and put on fantastic singles matches consistently

I legitimately don't get it.
>>
>>1910341
>Split up the club
>Anderson gets jobbed out for a few months
>goes back to NJPW and wins the next G1
It's for the best, really.
>>
>>1910341
Vince logic. Anderson is a manlet, while Gallows is tall.
>>
>>1910334
WWE is competing in theirs.
>>
does wwe want us casual fans to quit watching?
>>
>>1910331
WWE can't make its own stars anymore since smarks shit all over homegrown talent like Roman Reigns so now it's stealing them from other companies
>>
>>1910341
Anderson is a solid singles competitor AND more charismatic while Gallows will always be best suited to a tag team. But Vince is still convinced that the bigger you are the more successful you'll be. Doesn't matter to him how many times that blew up in his face. Just imagine if Bad Luck Fale was in WWMEME.
>>
>>1910369
is jimmy ellsworth homegrown?
>>
>>1910369

it's not smarks fault everyone loved John Cena's cock so much.
>>
>>1910369
>i-it's the fans' fault!
>>
>>1910175
Kek
>>
>>1910369
>homegrown talent like Roman Reigns
>Roman Reigns
>talent
They've had home grown talent that the crowd loved multiple times before, but they weren't big and tall enough for Vince
>>
HEEY MAAAAAAAN

WE COME TO JOB AND LOSE OUR PRIDE
>>
>>1910374
Flash in the pan meme wrestlers aren't stars

>>1910384
There is literally nothing wrong with Roman Reigns and the only reason he's booed is because he's not an Indy darling
>>
>>1910396
this
>>
>>1910396
Roman Reigns is fine where he's at as an upper midcarder. Keep him that way for another year and then try the mega push again. It won't work, of course.
>>
File: file.png (988KB, 1366x734px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
988KB, 1366x734px
Will they be split up?
>>
>>1910331
Karl & Gallows are clearly white.

>>1910372
>Just imagine if Bad Luck Fale was in WWMEME.

At least he'd no longer be shitting up the G1...

>>1910369
>since smarks shit all over homegrown talent

Big E
Bray Wyatt
Rusev
Tyler Breeze
Enzo & Cass
Aiden English
American Alpha

>>1910396
>and the only reason he's booed is because he's not an Indy darling

That must be it.

I'm sure it has nothing to do with his interminable push, lack of in-ring skill or atrocious promos...
>>
>>1910409
>Karl & Gallows are clearly white.
Yeah, it's not like they got signed solely for what they did over in Nipland or anything.
>>
>>1910411
>wrestling in puro makes you Azn

This just in: Lesnar is Japanese.
>>
>>1910341
The G who? Never heard of it
>>
>>1910442
>smark reading comprehension

Blown yourself out
See the door
>>
>>1910405
Source?
>>
>>1910402
At this point a lot of people seem scared of him being anywhere near the top. That's why he gets booed when he ends up with the upper hand or close to winning.
>>
>>1910409
>lack of in-ring skill

I don't see it, he's a brawler he's no technician or anything. He barely ever injures people and does good matches with good spots. Just because he's not flippy or does a lot of grappling it doesn't mean he's a bad wrestler.
>>
>>1910461
You have to be over 18 to post here.

>>1910470
>taking an obviously flippant remark seriously

Ironing.

>>1910484
Reigns is a shit brawler though: his clotheslines look terrible and his bitchslaps are laughable.

>Just because he's not flippy or does a lot of grappling it doesn't mean he's a bad wrestler.

Too bad for you I never said that, huh?
>>
>>1910155
Because who the fuck needs tag teams for their anaemic tag division?

Cesaro and Sheamus vs. the New Day for the rest of eternity, please!
>>
>>1910158
>Andorsenetty
>good one
>>
>>1910855
You might not see it in WWE matches where his job is to get knocked around and never get in any offense, but Karl Anderson is legitimately a great performer. He put on some fantastic singles matches back before WWE.
>>
>>1910155
im gonna enjoy festus/reigns promo battle
the other mr cleaner can feud you Bo Dallas
>>
File: Omegawtf.gif (928KB, 400x280px) Image search: [Google]
Omegawtf.gif
928KB, 400x280px
>>1910889
Mr. Cleaner's still in Japan though
>>
>>1910155
I get that Gallows is "muh tall" but that is the fourth unsussesful character he portrays in the WWE in a span of over a decade, and it'll be no different now.
>>
>>1910155
Okay rad, just gonna need a source on that buddy
>>
Karl Anderson's fucking suck's and got demoted to a tag team with like gallows lmao
>>
>>1910372
>Just imagine if Bad Luck Fale was in WWMEME.

The Underboss would do fine in WWE he'd just be muscle for somebody and look imposing I don't think he'd get an actual push
>>
Should have never left New Japan.
>>
>appear out of nowhere dressed in casual clothes and start beating people up (t. JBL)
>get shitty attires and music
>constantly lose against the champions
>Anderson gets 0 dmg on Cena
>they never win, and if they do, it doesn't even matter

What was the fucking point of getting them if you're just going to feed them to the new day
>>
>>1911040
>suck's

>>1911247
A Bigg McLargeHUEG not getting a push? In WWE?

How's it going in your parallel universe?
>>
>>1911267
i think the music is fine

not sure why they were dressed like bumblebees for a month though
>>
>>1910855
This would imply that Gallows is the good one which is laughably absurd.
>>
>>1911267
So that New Japan couldn't have them anymore, even though New Japan has not given a fuck and responded by pushing somebody with actual upside in their place.

(...also his brother.)
>>
>>1911295
>Tama Tonga
>Upside
Geeks of Destiny can both go
>>
>>1911388
Tama had some pretty solid showings in G1.

Certainly more than Fale ever has.
>>
>>1910155
That's hilarious. They've been a total flop since being signed. Booking doesn't help but their matches and promos have been shit too.
>>
>>1911397
Their No DQ match against Usos was good as was their last PPV match against New Day.
>>
>>1911267
>Shitty attire
Fampai...
>>
>>1911392
Fale's singles matches against Tana and Okada have been better than pretty much everything Tama's done
>>
>>1910369
>somehow this is Roman Reigns fault
Have sex
>>
>>1910341
>Putting on good matches
>Thinking this is more important than charisma and looks
>>
lmao breaking up the club means that there is one less possible team to topple the old day

>tfw we are stuck with bootyo's forever
>>
>>1911435
how are the crowds not tired of them yet? I started watching again at wrestlemania this year and their act was old to me in like 2 months
>>
>>1911441

fresh memes are made everyday

they are walking memes

only hope is the headbangers now
>>
HEEEEEY MAAAAN

WE CAME TO JOB AND EAT THE PIN
>>
Gallows is 32 and 6'8.

He's the third biggest guy on Raw.
>>
File: Fuck This Company.gif (25KB, 200x100px) Image search: [Google]
Fuck This Company.gif
25KB, 200x100px
>Take one of the most over tag teams on the planet
>Buy them at what could not have been a small cost
>Debut them with middling fanfare and no idea what to do with them
>Proceed to do fuck-all with them for six months
>Break them up and turn them into midcarders

It's goddamn impressive how they managed to take things that should be so good and, through consistent incompetence, make every wrong decision possible and ruin goddamn everything for everyone.
>>
How i would book them

>The Club says that has a mysterious person commanding their atacks
>Smark saying it is Balor and WWE pointing AJ Styles
>They split up, Gallows feud with Roman and Karl feud with TJ Perkins
>Gallows is US champion and Karl is CS champion
>In their Rematch, both Retain and cut the beautiful hair of Roman and the hair of TJ
>They announce all this has been comanded by their leader, and that will be revealed in

Royal Rumble

>Royal Rumble
>AJ styles help Anderson Retain against Rich Swann, making obvius who the leader really is
>Gallows is defending his title against Sami Zayn, Out of Nowhere Balor returns from injury and helps Luke Retains the Title, everyone mark the fuck out and says Balor is the true leader of The Club.
>Royal Rumble Match
>Balor comes in 29 and AJ, Seth Rollins and Bray Wyatt are in the ring
>Balor Eliminates Bray and AJ eliminates Seth
>They fight the shitout to decide the real leader of the club
>Comes 30, a hooded man acompanied by Gallows and Anderson, they beat the shit out of both, AJ is lying in the ring and Balor can barely stand like an underdog
>the Hooded man GTS Balor and throws both Balor and AJ out of the ring
>He reveals himself
>ITS CM KEK, and he wins the RUMBLE
>Next week RAW, he says he has been comanding his Straight Edge Club all along, even before the Bullet Club
>Cm punk has been granted a Universal title oportunity at Wrestlemania
>At Roadblock AJ Styles wins CM Punk and Balor wins the universal title back from Kevin Owens
>Balor wants the club out of the mind control of CM Punk, title vs stable match, AJ styles enter in the mix claiming his victory over CM Punk and Claiming The Club Belongs to him
>The Club is the top contender for the Tag team titles of Enzo and Cass

>Wreslemania

>The Club Retains the United States title against Darren Young.And do the same Cruseweight title against Brian Kendrick and retires him, all with the help of CM KEK
>>
>>1911792

CM phil is truly the greatest of all time
>>
>>1911792
>In the Tag Team championship, Gallows and Anderson fails to win Enzo and Cass
>Main event
>CM punk wins both Demon Balor and pin the undefeated AJ Styles
>they cut the hair of Both
>Cm punk finally Universal Champion

>Next Raw he makes AJ and Balor make a tag team
>´´We cant get along in the ring´´cliche but with point they do everything right when CM Punk is near to control their Bald Head
>AJ and Balor wins the Tag Team championship in the next ppv
>Straigh Edge Club lead by Cm Punk has AJ Styles, Balor, Gallows and Anderson, and holds and the Raw title(Tag Team titles, Universal Title, United States title and Cruseweight title)

After all this you can book CM Punk been trying to leave to other Galaxy with the Universal title to feud with Stardust
>>
>>1911004
He should stay. He would never get over in America.
>>
>>1911821
He's over just fine in ROH, but he should definitely stay in NJPW, especially with how high Gedo seems to be on him
>>
>>1911792
I was actually really into it until you made CM Punk ACTUALLY come back and not be a cheeky red herring to work the smarks.
>>
>>1910155
They would be better off going back to New Japan
>>
File: jim-ross.jpg (128KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
jim-ross.jpg
128KB, 1600x900px
>>1910155
>believing /asp/ without a source
>>
I don't know i can't take them seriously they look like goofballs just look at their faces they look like they're taking the piss
>>
shouldve kept them with styles, really all they were made for and intended for
>>
>>1911849
Memes aside this would be good
AJ is WWE champion and won John Cena Clean

Balor won Roman Reigns clean and was the first Universal champion

If one lead the bullet club the other will look weak, the best one to take care of both is CM Punk(Kayfabe wise he defeated all The Shield himself)
>>
>>1911434
>Gallows
>charisma
>>
>>1911434
>Charisma and looks
So the thing Anderson also has over Gallows?
>>
>>1910155
Bad Newski
>>
>>1912723
They look exactly the same except for height and ring attire so how the fuck does Anderson have a better look?
>>
>>1912801
No. Gallows' face looks like it's trying to eat itself.
>>
>>1912805
Still doesn't make up for Karl being a manlet
>>
>>1910155
Gallows should revert back to Festus and team up with Jesse.
>>
Heard somewhere that Anderson was claiming on Jerichos podcast that Dusty still owed him money? could he be getting heat from that?
>>
>>1910344
Two gaijins win the G1 back to back that hasn't happen in like more than 30 years.
>>
Anyone really likes that gear and theme? They should also have the gas masks during their entrances sometimes like they are on their gear
>>
>>1912957
>Anyone really likes that gear

no they look like a couple of bishops
>>
File: 1477411332387.gif (886KB, 282x211px) Image search: [Google]
1477411332387.gif
886KB, 282x211px
>>1910155
>be multiple Tag champs in NJapan
>leave for WWE
>job to old day

i just.....
Thread posts: 87
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.