[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>HOGAN SUCKS HOGAN SUCKS HOGAN SUCKS HOGAN SUCKS what

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: hulk-hogan.png (371KB, 650x458px) Image search: [Google]
hulk-hogan.png
371KB, 650x458px
>HOGAN SUCKS HOGAN SUCKS HOGAN SUCKS HOGAN SUCKS

what did they mean by that?
>>
Based outlaWCW marks setting up the GOAT heel turn
>>
Nitro and the WCW PPVs up until the NWO forming were so fucking shit

I think Sullivan himself said that he was literally just booking storylines that would make Hogan happy
>>
Bunch of losers trying to get themselves over. Watch the fucking show, cheer for good guys and boo heels, simple as that.

Hogan would have kept getting cheers, never would have been forced to turn, and would have run wild over Hall and Nash. Would have killed the NWO before it began and saved WCW.
>>
>>1908527
They're not paying me to cheer faces and boo heels, I'm buying the tickets, im buying the merchandise, im putting the money in their pockets,so i can cheer and boo whomever i want

Get over it vince
>>
>>1908533
You are a sort of the show, you play by the rules.

This same attitude fucked Mania 30 (should have been Batista vs Orton, 2 huge stars of the Ruthless Aggression era), fucked Mania 31 (Roman should have left as champ), and fucked Raw this week (crowd needed to chant Goldberg for the Lesnar segment to work).

When you go to a movie, do you boo the hero just because he's not your favorite Indy midget? No? So why do it on Raw?
>>
>>1908541
Part of the show ***
>>
>>1908533
>, I'm buying the tickets, im buying the merchandise, im putting the money in their pockets,so i can cheer and boo whomever i want

Technically your mother is.
>>
>>1908527
Hogan wasn't forced to turn heel. It was gonna be hogan or sting and sting didn't want to turn and no showed
>>
>>1908533
>why are the segments so shit I ask as I don't give the wrestlers the intended crowd reaction and therefore give them nothing to work off of
>>
>>1908555
>sting didn't want to turn and no showed

Uhhh who do you think Hall and Nash were wrestling that night?
>>
>>1908570
he no showed the creative meeting
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.