[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm watching late 90's / early 2000s RAWs and even

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: 22_Too-Cool-03.jpg (323KB, 642x722px) Image search: [Google]
22_Too-Cool-03.jpg
323KB, 642x722px
I'm watching late 90's / early 2000s RAWs and even complete no talent clowns like pic related are getting bigger pops than the current WWE champs

What happened?
>>
Actual quality booking?
>>
>>1907818
Rikishi got them over or got over with them?
>>
the crowd was 80% drunk 'casual' fans, 10% kids, and 10% fat smarks

now the crowds are 80% fat smarks, 10% kids, and 10% 'casuals'
>>
>>1907865
>le "smark crowds didn't exist before I watched" meem

You have to be over 18 to post here.
>>
>>1907818
Back in the day wrestlers looked like real men.
>>
In the past people stopped watching wrestling when they were 25. Now the crowd are jaded and never happy.
>>
>>1907818
They had charisma
>>
>>1907880
It's funny because you're legit under 24 and I'm older than you
>>
File: 2much.jpg (125KB, 502x640px) Image search: [Google]
2much.jpg
125KB, 502x640px
>>1907882
>looked like real men
>wigger cruiserweights

And their old gimmick was "ambiguously gay duo" to boot.

Why are sizemarks consistently so dumb?
>>
>>1907818
Scott Taylor definitely had talent, watch his match with Dean Malenko at Backlash 2000.
>>
The early 90's RAW was the better time for the show when it was still new and fresh.
Good matches,good venues, and it was still holding some traditional value.
raw is war was pretty ok too but attitude era and 2000's were when things were the worst,I went to watching smackdown when it debuted and never looked back.
>>
>>1907914
tbf Malenko could have a great match with a broom
>>
>>1907818
YOU LOOK FLY TODAY
>>
>>1907818
>complete no talent clowns like pic related
Kill yourself, Too Cool + Rikishi are the GOAT trio.
>>
Scotty2Hotty was awesome
>>
WWE knew how to utilise an individual's specific talents and showcased them properly.
>>
>>1908734
He was a great worker. GMS is underrated too imo. He worked stiff as fuck, sometimes too stiff I think.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.