[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you think wrestlers do come here and read the stuff you write

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: Bork.gif (823KB, 500x284px) Image search: [Google]
Bork.gif
823KB, 500x284px
Do you think wrestlers do come here and read the stuff you write about them? If so how do you think they must feel?
>>
I doubt the majority of the roster even know this board or site exists
>>
>>1907384
Sienna does.

Hi Sienna, I think you're really pretty!
>>
>>1907391
0 know about asp. Sure a handful know about 4chan.
>>
>>1907384
Nah maybe the ocassional visit /b/ but that's it

Reddit is where they go. That way the can have their butt kissed and have their upvotes to show they are totally ""over""
>>
>>1907391
This, most people don't even know that 4chan and /b/ aren't the same thing.
>>
Randy orton said in an interview with some Eric andre looking guy he's read some Randy x Cody Rhodes fan fiction
>>
>>1907384
Yes, Phil Brooks and Paul Levesque post here everyday
>>
>>1907420
Kek
>>
>>1907384
have sex
>>
>>1907384
Bruce Prichard and his co-host lurk here. They've used terms liked SEETHING, was 'X' a draw?, etc.
>>
/asp/ specifically? Unlikely, but I wouldn't say there's a zero chance. In the world of pro wrestling forums we're a pretty small fish.

Sadly 4chan isn't muh sekrit club anymore, as evidenced by gookm00t hemorrhaging money just trying to keep the servers online. I'd wager that some of the younger guys have at least heard of it growing up, if not browsed some of the more popular boards. Plus from what I understand we (4chan, not /asp/) get referenced on Reddit all the time, so it's not crazy to think some bored young wrestler sitting backstage or in a hotel room might have wandered over at some point.

I think it was Austin that said pretty much everybody who came on board at the end of the RA era and afterwards was a huge internet geek and closely monitored the IWC for reactions to their gimmicks and matches.
>>
I'd feel really sorry for undertaker and the hitman
>>
>>1907420
hahahaha.
>>
File: Chad_daddy.jpg (11KB, 211x212px) Image search: [Google]
Chad_daddy.jpg
11KB, 211x212px
>>1907420
>>
I heard Paige used to post in /sp/ before she signed, even posted some pics.
>>
>Never the guy
>Never has drawn a dime
>Ran away from WWE because he had to put over Cena at Wrestlemania 21
>Got his ass kicked at UFC and came crawling back
>can't speak
>shitty wrestler
>fat
>lazy
>roided-up gorilla
>failed to make the NFL
>raising another man's kids
>got pushed to the moon and still couldn't get a reaction
>got worked by Based Holly so hard he intentionally broke his neck
>homosexual
>insecure about his homosexuality
>wife is a used-up whore
>no friends
>autistic
>>
Wasn't AJ confirmed to be a nashposter?
>>
File: 8nLFCVP.png (51KB, 657x527px) Image search: [Google]
8nLFCVP.png
51KB, 657x527px
would we be able to get him to say sup /asp/?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LD9oQ0BrB2Y
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.