[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I just finished watching Ellsworth's appearance on last

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

File: Screenshot_2016-10-26-18-04-10.png (849KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-10-26-18-04-10.png
849KB, 960x540px
I just finished watching Ellsworth's appearance on last nights Talking Smack and holy shit, he's a pretty good actor. I really hope WWE doesn't run the joke into the ground and let's Ellsworth go for a bit until the RR where he eliminates Braun. After that I hope he gets used in a non-wrestling way like a manager of jobbers or something.
>>
>WWE
>not running something into the ground
>>
Hes the new Hornswoggle.
>>
>>1907252
>stable of jobbers that occasionally win

I like the sound of that
>>
>>1907354
>>
>>1907252
He'll be on smackdown next week
and the week after that
and the week after that
>>
>>1907252
>Meme jobber eliminating Based Big Monster
No.
>>
>>1907366
He's actually involve in a story line so I don't mind
>>
If you've been so thoroughly conditioned by WWE to think THAT'S a good actor, you really need a different hobby.
>>
File: james.jpg (105KB, 500x501px) Image search: [Google]
james.jpg
105KB, 500x501px
>>1907292
This.

He's already growing stale by making him show anger towards AJ Styles and superkicking without fumbling like he did last time.

All the smarks are still going to love him though and build him at Daniel Bryan level.

James Ellsworth will the be final deathblow to the WWE

Screencap this
>>
File: IMG_0818.gif (927KB, 250x230px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0818.gif
927KB, 250x230px
>>1907252
>I really hope WWE doesn't run the joke into the ground
>implying Ellsworth would be even around for the Royal Rumble

You're taking this Ellsworth joke too serious, aren't you?
>>
>>1907405
Oh shut up. Nothing literally nothing will be good enough for whiners like you.

>stale

We havnt even seen him use any offense except the kick and a right hand. Its called build up and you want to talk about stale? Whens the last time wwe did a jobber angle like this?

Its entertaining to watch it regardless. the only ones that have a problem with it are man childs that are butthurt their precious AJ lost to a jobber.

Get worked.
>>
>>1907434
>>implying Ellsworth would be even around for the Royal Rumble

Why wouldn't he be?
If WWE asks him to make a quick one-night return he's not going to say "no thanks senpai, i don't want that money and PPV appearance"
>>
>>1907478
This
Stop crying, faggots.
>>
>>1907405
He's a jobber. He's not getting the Daniel Bryan treatment and going over against the entire roster beating all of them repeatedly. Stop whining
>>
>>1907252
have sex
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.