[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Smackdown: >McMahon isn't on camera every single week

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 9

File: image.png (279KB, 512x315px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
279KB, 512x315px
Smackdown:
>McMahon isn't on camera every single week
>Talking Smack humanizes and adds color to the talent by allowing them to speak freely and not off a word-for-word script
>actually builds up storylines over time and gets languishing mid-card talent like Ziggler over and relevant
>isn't filled with 30 minutes of recap every week

Raw:
>Stephanie runs around on camera every week adding nothing to the story but 'I'm the boss and I never lose' bullying of the talent
>3 hours of squash matches, filler, recap, and pointless CWC matches with literally Who's going at it
>wastes talent like Sami Zayn and is somehow is a worse show with more talent than the other
>has scrapped multiple storylines (Nia Jax five squash matches in a row that led to nothing, Titus vs Darren) because their booking can't make the audience care

So, how much longer is Smackdown going to be better than RAM? I want both shows to be good, not for one show to be far worse than the other.
>>
until based vince dies
>>
>>1906970
RAW is physically painful to watch. So many recaps, some literally minutes after they aired. What the fuck.
>>
>>1906970

muh dick
>>
>>1907063
>watching raw

I just watch Jericho's segments and skip the rest. It's just unbearable.
>>
I haven't watched RAW since the 4 Way for the title
>>
>>1906970
>McMahon isn't on camera every single week
Mostly you get a one-sided phone conversation between Bryan and Shane.

It makes it feel like Shane is off doing important stuff in the background and when he DOES show up, it makes it feel like a big deal.

I was getting pretty tired of Shane's "HOW'S IT GOING [TOWN I'M IN]" shtick on Raw but he's being utilized perfectly. I actually look forward to seeing the guy now.
>>
>>1907117
Even then, DBry has probably 1 min of screen time, if that, a week - usually just to set up a match.

There's no big storyline with him, he's just administrating. Like Steph should be.
>>
>>1906970
>tfw I'm only watching RAW for Neville at this point

Just end the suffering and bring our boy to Smackdown. Swap him for Apollo Crews or something.
>>
File: IMG_0809.jpg (18KB, 279x272px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0809.jpg
18KB, 279x272px
>>1906970
>Sami Zyan
>talent
>>
>>1906970
Smackdown:
>2.1 million viewers

Raw:
>2.8 million viewers
>>
>>1907471
>seething
>>
It's like 2004 all over again
>>
>>1906970
I want to pound their Boipussies.
>>
File: maxresdefault (1).jpg (252KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (1).jpg
252KB, 1920x1080px
When I was younger I didn't have the channel for smackdown.
I was stuck with raw.
All the talent was in smackdown,Vince took a giant shit on ECW with his reboot.
Stopped watching wrestling for a long time and just stuck to old ppv DVDs.
Got back into it when smackdown was more available.
Just one episode was so much better than several raw shows.
I went and checked out raw the following Monday, and that was the last time.
I'll never watch that cringey shit again.
>tfw missed years of great wrestling because of the fucking cable
Sucks man
>>
>>1906970
Lol ziggler had like a decade to get over. He's just on an up swing so I'd hardly use that as an argument point after a couple of months of brand split. Also these threads are so gay when it's the same fucking company doing both shows! Let go of your rivalry fantasies.
>>
It's kinda sad when the broken matt hardy show is better than raw
>>
>>1907582
tna outside of the hardys is still garbage
>>
>>1907558
>same fucking company doing both shows!
different writers retard
>>
>>1907471
>Popularity determines how good something is.
The difference in quality levels between the two is objective. It's an issue of RAM having inconsistent storylines and characters, both of which lead nowhere. RAM would be shit and Smackdown decent even if RAM was getting 5 million a week.

Plus you're literally pulling numbers out of your ass. Smackdown averages more like 2.5 and RAM averages 2.7, and they had a difference of 30 thousand once. The lowest Smack has ever gone since the brand split is 2.2.
>>
>>1907651
>>1907651
>Plus you're literally pulling numbers out of your ass

>>1906854

>SEETHING
>>
>>1907549
>18+
>>
>>1907456
Do you know what 'talent' is or are you just excited to post stupid maymays that don't add to the discussion?
>>
>Big Scripts Ward does it again

>>1907927
He can't even spell Zayn correctly, of course an advance phrase like "talent" is beyond him.
>>
File: batistacamekekin.png (18KB, 77x68px) Image search: [Google]
batistacamekekin.png
18KB, 77x68px
>>1906970
OP this fucking image is so hot that I'm gonna print it and cum all over it
>>
File: killmeplz.jpg (28KB, 601x508px) Image search: [Google]
killmeplz.jpg
28KB, 601x508px
>>1907982
I'm trying but it's really hard when you're an overweight piece of shit
>>
Seriously, is Vince booking this shit
Because these two shows are way too drastically different to be created from the same guy
>>
>>1907999
Vince has never gave a shit about SmackDown, his first priority clearly has been Raw, they started giving a shit about SmackDown now because USA Network would have kicked out the show off their programming because of low ratings. He probably lets Triple H book SmackDown
>>
File: image.jpg (310KB, 960x986px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
310KB, 960x986px
>>1907987
I'm sorry man, just keep trying.
>>
>>1907125
Bryan does have storylines, it's just that they're firmly in the background and develop mostly on Talking Smack.

They're mainly "Is Bryan becoming what he hated the most (The Authority)" and his continuing thing with Miz that they don't seem to know where to go with since Bryan can't wrestle.
>>
>>1908045
I think they're taking a break with the Miz angle and pushing Baron Corbin on Talking Smack right now
>>
>>1908059
Would we have known Baron Corbin has a personality and is a decent talker if it weren't for Talking Smack?
>>
>>1908045
>hey're mainly "Is Bryan becoming what he hated the most (The Authority)"

...the fuck did you pull this from?
>>
>>1907999
Ryan Ward is head writer for Smackdown.

He was a Dusty protege and one of the biggest contributors to 2014 NXT.
>>
>>1908067
Probably the part where AJ Styles accused Daniel Bryan of turning into the Authority.
>>
>>1908087
>outburst from a delusional heel
>>
>>1908095
It still looked like it affected him.
>>
>>1907456
this
>>
>>1907987
hit the weights
>>
>>1908064
Personality, yes
Talker, I dunno. That promo felt rehearsed, badly rehearsed at that
>>
>>1907974
>tfw I took that cap while watching No Mercy
You're welcome, anon
>>
>>1907471
>SD's Lowest since split ~ 2.1 Million
>RAM's Lowest since split ~ 1.8 Million

Stay SEETHING, my dude
>>
File: image.jpg (60KB, 500x370px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
60KB, 500x370px
>>
File: CvzHvwfWgAAigGp.jpg (35KB, 533x372px) Image search: [Google]
CvzHvwfWgAAigGp.jpg
35KB, 533x372px
>>1907471
>>
>>1907999
Triple 9 confirms it
Based Vince still got it
>>
>>1906970
>Nia Jax five squash matches in a row that led to nothing
Holy shit, how did I totally forget about this happening? Where even is Nia anymore?
>>
>>1911371
She might be out injured.
>>
>>1906970
I really really like this image
>>
>>1907999
He's heavily involved in SmackDown, has final say on both.

I think the writing team is just better on SmackDown.
Thread posts: 49
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.