[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You remember that indestructible unstoppable monster that came

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_0848.jpg (66KB, 600x717px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0848.jpg
66KB, 600x717px
You remember that indestructible unstoppable monster that came to WWE destroying everything and everybody on his way?
Then a couple of years later he became the biggest joke and got buried deep down the low card dancing and clowing around with Hornswoggle and Natalya until he got released? Yeah, The Great Khali syndrome can happen again.
>>
Guy has less talent and is smaller than brodus clay, he's doomed.
>>
File: 1474298056403.png (319KB, 1280x839px) Image search: [Google]
1474298056403.png
319KB, 1280x839px
Is it so fucking hard to sign a big guy who can wrestle and talk decently?

They did that with Taker (inb4 pasta) Kane or Beeg.

Why the fuck can't they do it again?

Why do they have to bring literal retards like this piece of shit or KhalI?

Fucking Vince.
>>
>>1906614
His only source of entertainment is squashing jobbers and hot tags. When they try anything else with him he will become rowan #2. I can see him getting the universal ketchup bottle championship tho
>>
>>1906614
Chris Masters
Umaga
Rusev
Heidenreich
Koslov
Khali
...I know I'm forgetting more

This is a tried and tested failure of a way to get someone over. just because it sort of worked with Goldberg doesn't mean it should be r used with every monster every year
>>
>>1906631
Umaga was actually good, and Chris Masters was doing great during his second run, but by then they had soured on him.
>>
>>1906614
He's apparently very keen to learn, and he can talk well enough to do his job.

if sami can protect him well enoughduring their feud he should look good going forward
>>
>>1906614

I don't know why they keep trying these undefeated streaks over and over again. You either put the title on him (they won't) or he instantly loses all credibility the moment he finally loses.

Plus it's not like people just forgot that they jobbed him out multiple times with the Wyatts
>>
File: 1477362059161.gif (470KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
1477362059161.gif
470KB, 200x200px
>>1906638
>tfw Zayn will work his ass off to try and carry this literal green piece of shit and the only reward he will get is getting pinned and ragdolled trought the ring for 10 min

Poor Allah boy
>>
>>1906631
>know I'm forgetting more
Albert chink gimmick
>>
>>1906643
Any islamic pieces of shit deserves to be killed by rednecks
>>
>>1906643
Good
Fuck that redheaded step child he has no business fucking with mastodons
>>
>>1906643
I hope Braun injures him for real
>>
>>1906631

Tatanka
Ryback (although they fucked that up with bad writing since he was over at one point)
Ascension
Bo
>>
>>1906648
>>1906649
>>1906651
Thats racist
>>
>>1906657
Sorry
Any islamic pieces of shit deserves to be killed by a working-class white person
>>
>>1906685

Much better.
>>
>>1906626
Braun can actually talk decently when they give him the chance. I expected him to suffer from weenie voice but he sounds like a deeper Hogan
>>
>>1906626
>They did that with Taker (inb4 pasta) Kane or Beeg.

>Taker
Taker was shit when he showed up. Literal shit. Couldn't talk for shit, couldn't wrestle for shit, did an angry-face choke-spot for half his matches.
He got better with natural development.

>Kane
Kane's fair, he was good as soon as he was Kane.

>Beeg
He developed a lot at WCW.

tl;dr have some patience. He's far from Khali-tier, because he can do competent power-spots. He also sounds cool when he talks.
>>
>>1906709
>Taker was shit when he showed up. Literal shit. Couldn't talk for shit, couldn't wrestle for shit, did an angry-face choke-spot for half his matches.

That was anyone in the early 90's.

His gimmick was literally a zombie so he acted like one (talk like a retard,wrestle like a slowed down retard and do scary faces all the time).

He showed sometimes his athletism tho with the old school or that jumping elbow he did.

Things that would probably break Strowshit in half if he tried to do them.
>>
>>1906717
That's true, but aside from the athleticism, he was really green. He was like Harper if Harper was just the "wow flippy big dude" spots, and if they were half as impressive.
Inversely, Braun is similarly green, and has another point of appeal to counter Taker's agility that, in turn, Taker couldn't counter: strength.
He really hasn't even had a chance to prove himself. He's clearly better than when he debuted, and Taker is the most prolific of those guys you mentioned, and he needed the on-air development, too.
>>
>>1906631
He'll yeah. FUCKING bull dempsey could be on that list and he didn't make it out of nxt.
>>
>>1906631
Mark Henry
>>
>>1906614
It's Kane syndrome. Happened to him way before Khali
>>
>>1906626
They don't exist anymore. Millennials are pussies and so inferior that even their giants are shit
>>
>>1906638
>and he can talk well enough to do his job
he did fine on the stone cold podcast
>>
>>1906685
hue hue hue
>>
>>1906727
>He really hasn't even had a chance to prove himself.
Do you think he is just doing squash matches on tv and working regular matches at house shows?
>>
File: kozlovmarella3.jpg (38KB, 406x272px) Image search: [Google]
kozlovmarella3.jpg
38KB, 406x272px
>>1906631
>Kozlov
>implying
>>
>>1906614
Khali became a joke because he was practically retarded in-ring and on the mic.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.