[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

During last night's episode of Talking Smack, the discussion

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 5

File: maxresdefault.jpg (108KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
108KB, 1280x720px
During last night's episode of Talking Smack, the discussion between Renee Young and Daniel Bryan shifted at one point from SmackDown to RAW.

> "Do you know what I think they should do, they should make it four hours, maybe five hours with six Hell In A Cell matches!" Bryan said sarcastically. He then took a moment to once again make fun of the name of the WWE Universal Championship, saying that the winners of the six matches should meet in another Cell match to crown the champion of the Galaxy.

Bryan then went on to take a shot at how the Universal Championship changed hands with Triple H taking out Roman Reigns and Seth Rollins to allow Kevin Owens to win the strap.

> "[The winner] is champion of the Galaxy... it's called the Universal Championship, they're champion of the Universe," Bryan noted. "You get the championship when Triple H comes out and beats up everyone else and puts you on top of them. That's how you become the Universal Champion (laughs)."
>>
>>1906102
Based Big Business Bryan telling it like it is
>>
Everything he says is right but why do they let him say it? He's telling the audience that the produt is shit.
>>
>>1906132
If RAM's audience cared about the quality of the product they wouldn't be watching it right now anyway.
>>
>>1906132
Audience knows that RAM is shit.
>>
>>1906136
>>1906137
>It's just RAM

Face it, SD blows too, no wonder it can't get even the best seats occupied.
>>
>>1906102
>> "[The winner] is champion of the Galaxy... it's called the Universal Championship, they're champion of the Universe," Bryan noted. "You get the championship when Triple H comes out and beats up everyone else and puts you on top of them. That's how you become the Universal Champion (laughs)."

BIG BILLS BRYAN BLOWING RAWTISM OUT
BASED AS FUCK

>>1906140
>RAWTIST FUMING
>>
>>1906140
>no wonder it can't get even the best seats occupied.
That's got nothing to do with the comparative quality levels though, that's because Smackdown was a fucking taped recap show for years on end. The quality difference is objective. Stories and characters on RAM aren't consistent and don't make sense, on Smackdown they do. RAM would still be shit even if for some reason 5 million people were regularly watching it. That would just make it popular, not good. Hell, we've got a perfect example, last week RAM jumped back up to over 3 million because of Goldberg being advertised, but it was one of the worst shows they've ever done.
>>
>>1906132
Cross brand feud.

Get worked.
>>
Reminder: SD draws less than RAW in both Viewership and Attendance.
>>
>>1906181
>rawtist suicidal
>>
what is this RAM meme? why do i even come to this board? also, raw somehow managed to take all the big names on the roster and then write themselves into a hole. SD has taken midcarders and elevated them to new heights.
>>
>>1906140
sd blows because it's a pg wrestling show, you are not supposed to enjoy it if you are over 12
RAM is for 30 years old betas who watch every marvel "movies" thats come out every damn week
>>
File: 100.gif (423KB, 196x100px) Image search: [Google]
100.gif
423KB, 196x100px
>>1906218
>raw somehow managed to take all the big names on the roster
>>
>>1906230
Smackdown has always been pg you stupid idiot
>>
>>1906218
dodge ram font for raw
>>
>>1906230
>rawtist crying
>>
File: brooock[1].jpg (22KB, 400x250px) Image search: [Google]
brooock[1].jpg
22KB, 400x250px
>>1906238
18+, retard
>>
>>1906102
I think Bryan is just fucking with everyone at this point.
That whole bit with Slater and his Puerto Rico stocks obliterated my sides

At least he's enjoying himself I guess
>>
>>1906102
Based GOAT, RAM fans are all anti-smarks so he's just going about the usual business and working them.
>>
>>1906327
>he thinks blood makes something not PG
thanks for exposing how underage you are
>>
>>1906218
>SD has taken midcarders and elevated them to new heights.
I only watch SD too, but that's not really true. SD has made Miz and Ziggler into top top midcarders, but that's still what they are, midcarders. Meanwhile they're trying to push Dean as a main eventer and audiences continue to reject him.
>>
>Reality show "star" Nikki Bella is a better wrestler than the feminist horse Sasha "Eddie Guerrero" Banks
Really makes you think
>>
>>1906350
>obliterated my sides
Leddits that way chump
>>
>SD has taken midcarders and elevated them to new heights.

Smacktard putting over Ellsworth. How desperate are you?
>>
Based Big Bantz Bryan
>>
>>1906102
>make fun of the name of the WWE Universal Championship, saying that the winners of the six matches should meet in another Cell match to crown the champion of the Galaxy.

This fucking midget doesn't understand that Universe > Galaxy

No wonder this bingo hall fuck was buried by Sheamus.
>>
>>1906420
>ABSOLUTELY APOPLECTIC
>>
>>1906230
/Thread
>>
File: rawkek.png (110KB, 601x508px) Image search: [Google]
rawkek.png
110KB, 601x508px
>>1906140
RAWkeks all over the world SEETHING
>>
>>1906400

>that's why dean gets pops every time he's on

Seek sex
>>
File: 1477259106848.jpg (15KB, 291x494px) Image search: [Google]
1477259106848.jpg
15KB, 291x494px
>>1906102
>tfw he's saying this because of the brand feud, but he's also 100% right
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.