[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

WTF he looks 30 years younger. Does this guy really have

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 4

File: 32142134124.jpg-large.jpg (246KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
32142134124.jpg-large.jpg
246KB, 2048x1536px
WTF he looks 30 years younger.

Does this guy really have supernatural powers?
>>
His long hair is back, then?
>>
File: St526q2.jpg (101KB, 1080x810px) Image search: [Google]
St526q2.jpg
101KB, 1080x810px
Literally same as 2007
>>
>>1906084
Wig and good makeup
>>
>>1906084
Old photo
>>
>>1906123
Nope

https://vine.co/v/5drrrB5nJAT
>>
>>1906084
If that is him now, good man. Personally I think he's always looked great for his age, it's only in the last 3-4 years it's all hit him like a ton of bricks.
>>
>>1906123
Nah he was in cleveland for their banner raising

Kevin love and LeBron James are big fans
>>
Make up nigga

Though considering the picture of him in clutches, I think I'm getting worked here
>>
Taker buries himself in a coffin and bathes in the blood of jobbers to regenerate.

This time took a little more blood but he's back to full strength :)
>>
>>1906084
Holy shit, looks like he was pulled straight from 2009!
I'm happy though, he looked like a walking corpse since the buildup to Mania 30
And he's now back to his Best look (2004-2011)
>>
This is some Simpson's-tier shit. Is he like mr Burns being processed through a couple of hundred injections and a few stitches here and there to make him look good for just one event?
>>
>>1906084
Mi libro el festival de las blasfemias ya es un éxito en todos los países de habla hispana.

Leelo, se que te va a perturbar.
>>
Hair dye helps.
>>
Maybe he got some surgery done like a facelift or something? I feel like he's enough of a company man to do something so emasculating like that.
>>
>>1906818
Vete a la mierda Dross hijo de la puta mierda que te pario jodido mamahuevos te veo en la calle y te mato
>>
So who's he facing at Wrestlemania? Cena? Strowman?
>>
>>1906794

Taker now has to spend the next 60 days in an isolation tank deep underground because he stepped into sunlight for 30 minutes
>>
Be strong in body and clean in mind
>>
>>1906084
Working out a lot can help you look younger.

Also hair dye.
>>
a wig and rogaine shaves off the years
>>
>>1906954
harper. print this
>>
Don't really care. Old fuck should fuck off already. His last 3 matches were fucking embarassing and cringeworthy.
>>
I'm glad he's walking under his own power again.

>Jason Lloyd
>@JasonLloydABJ
>Undertaker told me he's here because LeBron wore his t-shirt prior to Game 5 of the Finals. No previous relationship, just a mutual respect
wtf I love Lebron now.
>>
>>1907072
>Lesnar: Got concussed, not really his or Brock's fault
>Bray: Match was fine.
>Shane: It's fucking Shane McMahon.

Put him with a super-worker like Cena and you'll get a great match, period.
>>
>>1906954
Apparently its going to be Goldberg
>>
>>1907095
Jesus, WWE.
Goldberg match at Mania: Great!
Undertaker match at Mania: Great!
Goldberg vs. Undertaker at Mania: WHY.
>>
Is Taker on Raw or Smackdown?
>>
>>1906342
Those weren't his crutches dumb ass.
>>
>>1906595
except he looked better than ever at 31
he was fucking huge and tan and stopped wearing the shitty tights that exposed his small legs and he grew his hair out long enough that he wasn't bald, but not so long that he looked like hogan with the receeding long hair

32 was the best he's looked since WM20
>>
>>1907072
What is it was "cringe" being the fucking buzzword of the year? Was it REALLY that bad it made you so uncomfortable your skin made a chilling motion?
>>
>>1907183
yes they were you stupid shit, he had a photo of him getting into his car and the crutches were in the passenger seat

that being said, obviously it was just because he had some knee or foot surgery or something like that. not a permanent thing.
>>
>>1907072
HAIC was good though you fucking smark reddit woootist faggot
>>
>>1907193
HIAC against brock, I should clarify
>>
>>1907193
This. Summerslam and HIAC 2015 were two of the best matches of the year, and Taker wasn't carried in either of them. Given a good opponent, he can still go
>>
File: Sting mask 2.gif (1MB, 467x341px)
Sting mask 2.gif
1MB, 467x341px
>>1906954
Sti- oh wait ;_;
>>
>>1907193
HIAC 2015 should have been his last match. There's not one guy that can give him a good match now. It'll just be a bunch of flippy jobbers.
>>
>>1908102
Sting can still Wrestle.
He's not having surgery solely so he cam have his match at Mania with Taker
>>
>>1908112
Joe could probably do it.
>>
>>1908134
You might be right. Build it up for me though, why would they be feuding?
>>
>>1908140
Same reason for every Undertaker match in the past few years:

>'Coz
>>
>>1906084
wig, hair dye, makeup. none of that will make him move faster
>>
>>1907193
only because of the blood
>>
>>1908119
Sting still wants the Taker match. It's the match he's always wanted. I feel like he'd come back for just that one if they let him, but it probably won't happen.
Taker probably won't want that to be his last, anyway.
>>
>Not wanting to see The Phenom vs. The Phenomenal One.
>>
>>1906950
Coño callate cabeza de huevo.

Te maldigo por las tetas de la virgen.
Thread posts: 46
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.